Hello all, who drinks good water?

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

PHIon
Mage
Mage
Re: Hello all, who drinks good water?

Post by PHIon » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:37 am

bruce wrote: If you're going to swirl, use a copper paddle, not iron, steel or aluminum--and particularly not plastic. Silver is better, but pricey. You can use wood, too.
Thanks a lot. I have since found daniel's post on this subject that I missed when he first entered it. Actually, I have been swirling the container only but now will find an appropriate stirrer as you suggest. Also per daniel's suggestion, I only drink out of a glass and not plastic cups. I need to search my area for natural artesian water sources.

Is one of the reasons for using copper and silver (gold?) that they repel magnetism? Diamagnetic? I have seen the videos online where a neodymium magnet is slowed down in free fall while passing through a copper pipe.

Also, thanks for your reevaluation book on rs2theory.org. So many fundamentals are beginning to get cleared up, but the section on calculus differentials is still eluding me more than I would like. Funny, calculus in school came fairly easily but I wish we were given more real life applications. It has been such a long time since I have looked at this subject and the recall is slow at best. The concept of projective geometry shadows in space is just starting to kick in. Amazing. Poco a poco.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Dr Mercola has posted an article on water at
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... water.aspx
The Fourth Phase of Water - What You Don’t Know About Water, and Really Should

There's an interview with Dr Gerald Pollack
I expect you'll need to register before you can view

Here's a brief summary:

Story at-a-glance

Your body consists of over 99 percent water molecules, but the water in your cells is not regular water, but highly structured water with special properties

There is a fourth phase of water, not H2O but H3O2, and can be called living water. It’s more viscous, dense, and alkaline than regular water; has a negative charge, and can hold energy, much like a battery, and deliver energy too

The key ingredient to create this highly structured water is light, i.e. electromagnetic energy, whether in the form of visible light, or infrared wavelengths, which we’re surrounded by all the time

One reason why infrared saunas make you feel so good is because your body’s cells are deeply penetrated by infrared energy, which builds and stores structured water. The same goes for light therapy, spending time in the sun, and laser therapy

Besides optimizing your drinking water by vortexing, you can help support your body’s negative charge by connecting to the Earth, which also has a negative charge. This is the basis of the earthing or grounding technique

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:07 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:Story at-a-glance
There is a fourth phase of water, not H2O but H3O2, and can be called living water. It’s more viscous, dense, and alkaline than regular water; has a negative charge, and can hold energy, much like a battery, and deliver energy too

Living water is defined over on the RS2 forum in the topic Etheric Vapor as antihydrogen hydroxide.

Life is a natural consequence of the Reciprocal System, so the structure of living water can be determined by structure. In some private research going on at ISUS concerning Brown's Gas, it was discovered that the most stable form is c-hydrogen bonded to m-hydroxide (m-hydrogen to c-hydroxide is also viable, as mentioned in the RS2 post, but has stability problems). Larson defines "life" as a bond between a cosmic (antimatter) atom and a material atom, so this antihydrogen hydroxide structure IS a "life unit," and hence "living water."

In Nothing But Motion, Larson describes chemical bonding not as ionic or covalent, but simply "orientation" of motion--a much simple concept, akin to plugging pieces together in a jigsaw puzzle. Inanimate water plugs together as H2O. Living water plugs together as H3O2 and its harmonics, H5O3, etc. (the polywater molecules). Life forms first, then the structure adjusts itself to represent the living unit.

Conventional science tends to just see the shadows on the wall; Larson's scalar motion is what is casting them.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

-OM-
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by -OM- » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:21 pm

daniel wrote:.... so the structure of living water can be determined by structure...Inanimate water plugs together as H2O. Living water plugs together as H3O2 and its harmonics, H5O3, etc. (the polywater molecules). Life forms first, then the structure adjusts itself to represent the living unit.
Any ideas, papers, or links on how to create this type of water around?
or
does the above method of living it out in the sun have basis in reality?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:49 pm

-OM- wrote:Any ideas, papers, or links on how to create this type of water around?
or
does the above method of living it out in the sun have basis in reality?
Read the book, "Living Water," by Olof Alexandersson, on the research of Viktor Schauberger concerning implosion vortices.

The implosion theory is also a natural consequence of the Reciprocal System, being motion in a second, scalar dimension.

You don't want to leave living water out in the sun, as the thermal energy "kills" it. You want to get it as it emerges from the ground in an artesian spring, put it in glass bottles, and keep it in a cool, dark place, like you would do with any other living food.

-OM-
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by -OM- » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:35 am

great. thanks!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:57 pm

http://www.independent.ie/business/iris ... 25621.html

A GROUNDBREAKING new Irish technology ..... radio wave energised water – massively increases the output of vegetables and fruits by up to 30 per cent......

The compact biscuit-tin-sized technology, which is called Vi-Aqua – meaning 'life water' – converts 24 volts of electricity into a radio signal, which charges up the water via an antennae. Once the device is attached to a hose, thousands of gallons of water can be charged up in less than 10 minutes at a cost of pennies............

"Vi-Aqua makes water wetter and introduces atmospheric nitrogen into the water in the form of nitrates – so it is free fertiliser. It also produces the miracle of rejuvenating the soil by invigorating soil-based micro-organisms.

"We can also make water savings of at least 30 per cent. When the water is treated it becomes a better solvent, which means it can carry more nutrients to the leaves and stem and percolate better down into the soil to nourish the roots, which in turn produces a better root system. Hence the reason you need less water and why you end up with larger and hardier crops....

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:http://www.independent.ie/business/iris ... 25621.html

A GROUNDBREAKING new Irish technology ..... radio wave energised water – massively increases the output of vegetables and fruits by up to 30 per cent......
I find the lack of technical details disturbing... I guess people forgot the P-K-N fertilizer craze of the 1930s that produced all this wonderful, leafy produce we have today--with virtually no nutrient content. Who knows what the long-term effects of magnetic/RF water would be on the bioenergy of plants.

If you run across a patent or electrical analysis, please let me know.

alisterblithe
Muggle
Muggle

Post by alisterblithe » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:39 pm

it seems that nature purify's things with a vortex so try filling a bottle half way full and spinning into a vortex while having purifying thoughts

Lars-star.
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Lars-star. » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Maybe the quality of drinking water also depends on the drinker? Sadhguru claims that water has memory and it's quality is a reflection of how you treat it, in body and mind. Technology of water seems "linked" to the mind. In this aspect of perception, I consider water to be of a nano-tech like structure, that is programmable in nature...mind you...you need to find good tap water, without any additions like flour and what-not. Easy here in Denmark, not so easy in other places.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbUtgWPBGjY