Daniel - Looking for reading material

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: Daniel - Looking for reading material

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:01 pm

RLC wrote:I just wanted to thank you for the recommendations. I watched "inner worlds" over the weekend, and I was blown away! What an fantastic documentary. Actually, I watched it twice. IMO, we definitely need a resource page for beginners. All this stuff (including everything else that was recommended to me) is amazing! It would give them a place to start.
You're welcome. :) I really enjoyed that one too along with the first Hollow Earth one which I think is why I listed it at the top, i'm glad you enjoyed it as well.

I actually watched 'Through the Wormhole - are there more than 3 dimensions' last night as my GF wanted to watch it, I spent the time answering the big questions stumping top physicists with RS Theory but a few seemed to be on the right track to a point, just ignoring time/space and motion though! One guy even said, and I paraphrase "a true unified theory of physics should be able to easily explain everything in nature!" He must have missed Larson's work...

It got ridiculous when they said the only way they can find their elusive dark matter particle is to build a LHC as big as the solar system!!! Why can't they just think, "hang on maybe this particle has just gone FTL and flipped over into time/space....?" Makes sense to me.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

RLC
Seeker
Seeker

Post by RLC » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
RLC wrote:I just wanted to thank you for the recommendations. I watched "inner worlds" over the weekend, and I was blown away! What an fantastic documentary. Actually, I watched it twice. IMO, we definitely need a resource page for beginners. All this stuff (including everything else that was recommended to me) is amazing! It would give them a place to start.
You're welcome. :) I really enjoyed that one too along with the first Hollow Earth one which I think is why I listed it at the top, i'm glad you enjoyed it as well.

I actually watched 'Through the Wormhole - are there more than 3 dimensions' last night as my GF wanted to watch it, I spent the time answering the big questions stumping top physicists with RS Theory but a few seemed to be on the right track to a point, just ignoring time/space and motion though! One guy even said, and I paraphrase "a true unified theory of physics should be able to easily explain everything in nature!" He must have missed Larson's work...

It got ridiculous when they said the only way they can find their elusive dark matter particle is to build a LHC as big as the solar system!!! Why can't they just think, "hang on maybe this particle has just gone FTL and flipped over into time/space....?" Makes sense to me.
That's the next one I'm going to watch! I tried to watch it first, but for whatever reason I was having a hard time watching it. The video kept stalling out so I moved on to the next.

And then, RS Theory!

That's pretty funny... Nothing like stumping a few physicists to start the week :) Though, it's what we need. We need more and more people to wake up.

**edit**

Okay, I have to say that I’m a little bit confused by the first documentary. I get the overall explanation of it, but I’m getting hung up with the brotherhood of the snake. I’m slightly confused, because it seemed like it alluded to the idea that the brother hood of the snake and the illuminati are the same (at least half of the brotherhood), and that the illuminati are part of a bigger plan to help push humanity into the 4th/5th density? And when we are ready to finally be pushed into the 4th/5th density, the “Luminari” (the other half the brotherhood of snake) will present themselves?

So in some weird way the illuminati are on our side?

Am I understanding this correctly?

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:00 pm

RLC wrote: Okay, I have to say that I’m a little bit confused by the first documentary. I get the overall explanation of it, but I’m getting hung up with the brotherhood of the snake. I’m slightly confused, because it seemed like it alluded to the idea that the brother hood of the snake and the illuminati are the same (at least half of the brotherhood), and that the illuminati are part of a bigger plan to help push humanity into the 4th/5th density? And when we are ready to finally be pushed into the 4th/5th density, the “Luminari” (the other half the brotherhood of snake) will present themselves?

So in some weird way the illuminati are on our side?

Hi, I haven't had time to watch that video yet but anything snake related raises red flags in me so allow me to share my take on this:

There is this theory going around the net that according to a certain Hidden Hand, a purported member of the top echelon of the "Illuminati" or Family, these entities (13 bloodlines) are members of a group-soul 6th density entity from Venus under the leadership of their creator, namely Lucifer, whose mandate is to incarnate in 3rd density Earth to generate negativity as a catalyst for us to apply our free will and chose among 2 polarities, positive & negative, and ultimately reject what we are not (negative) and "graduate" if you will from the limitations of 3rd density in order to continue our evolution to higher densities.

Read here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cs0kp62yo4cq ... enHand.pdf

I've submitted this theory last year to Tanaath of the Silver Legion and here are her views on the matter:

Tanaath: I'm familiar with this material. It's partially true. The stuff about the percentages required for Negative harvest are true. What they don't tell you (because it doesn't serve their ultimate interest) is that the positive harvest only requires 10% and we've surpassed that a long time ago. Part of the depopulation agenda is because only by wiping out 6/7ths of the population can they even stand a chance of pulling of a negative win. The part of us all being 'friends' up there doesn't become true until the 7th or so density, and these guys are not 7th density. They haven't LEARNED enough about getting along without duality to be that.

ME: These 13 bloodlines are members of a group-soul 6th density entity from Venus under the leadership of their creator, namely Lucifer, whose mandate is to incarnate in 3rd density Earth to generate negativity as a catalyst for us to apply our free will and chose among 2 polarities, positive & negative, and ultimately reject what we are not (negative) and "graduate" if you will from the limitations of 3rd density in order to continue our evolution to higher densities. There is a certain logic to this scheme that I adhere to. It sure can be very hard to believe that the suffering, endless manipulation and fear are generated by benevolent beings who play the role of bad guys for our benefit but it makes sense if you believe this all a game we accepted to play. On the other hand, it can also be an elaborate deception ploy to further an ultimately really dark agenda, a harvest of souls who chose a negative path and become fodder for their "feeding frenzy" or other reasons.

Tanaath: Again, part truths. Group soul, check. Venus - no. These guys are REPTILIAN group soul. Here to help us in any way? DEFINITELY NOT. They are here to take over by any means necessary. It is for THEIR benefit and not ours. Also, the subject of Lucifer - the Lucifer they speak about is not the REAL Lucifer, who was Source's first conscious creation and who was NEVER a bad guy or evil being. It is a false god they have named Lucifer and who they have elevated to godhood partially through their own belief that it IS a god. That being has been destroyed. The Cabal stole Lucifer's identity and have been in the process of smearing him for millennia.

ME: The other element I have questions about pertains to H_H's mention of the Orion Empire: "In short, the Orion Empire are 4th Density Negative. They are "lost" in the sense that they have drifted so far from their true nature, that despite many attempts, we have been unable to reach them, and help them to develop. They exist within their Group Soul Complex, mostly as a group of discarnate entities, within the Astral Planes of the planets they visit. They have no intention of 'returning Home', and instead seek to feed off of Negative Energy, to keep themselves going, as they are disconnected from their inherent natural Life-Force, by refusing to abide by the Infinite Creator's Incarnational Principles. They are essentially 'imprisoned' within the 4th Density Negative cycle, as there is no Negative Harvest beyond the 4th Density. So they spend their time traveling the Galaxy, basically 'using the dark side of the Force' (Negativity) to achieve their means. They will eventually be brought back before the One Infinite Creator, and dissolved back into the Intelligent infinity (Source of All), though they are being given every chance for as long as possible, to learn the error of their ways, and return to seeking the Positive, and to begin their journey back Home. They main trouble is, they do not want to go Home. They see themselves as being 'gods', and do not intend to submit to the authority of The One."

Tanaath: Mostly correct! The Orion Empire is negative, very very hostile, and also on the clock now as for how much longer they will exist. They're running out of time in which to fuck around with other people, because they're going to be returned to Source soon. They've made it clear they never intend to play well with others OR to stop trying to take over innocents who have not chosen to be invaded and taken over.

So there you go, more deception from the SM's... Sorry If I highjacked the thread.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:52 am

RLC wrote:So in some weird way the illuminati are on our side?

If the Illuminati were on "our" as in the all of the peoples sides then we wouldnt have this "timeline" we would live in harmony currently with all sort of nice technology. However this is not the case since, all of our tech is based on SM tech and its mostly harmful to human health and addictive to use, as I'm so using this computer and internet to communicate over seas.

Then again on some "weird way" you are correct because they are here to teach us so the real question goes something like this:

Have you learned everything they have to offer for you and the rest of the humans and other entities?

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:17 am

Have you tried TEXT?
http://3108.info/text/textsel.htm

From http://3108.info/text/textc1.htm:
The title of this work is simply "TEXT". For years there have been basically two sets of books kept on the Planet Earth. The set for the elite were called "text books" and they contained the Truth. The set of books for ordinary people were known [to the elite] as X-Text which means bad text or text filled with dis-information and propaganda with just a tiny bit of real truth to give them some sense of credibility. This book is in the for real "TEXT" format and it is not just for the elite - it is for everyone - for all the humans living on the Earth everywhere without regard to Caste or race or sex or anything else. This has not been done before, and the Author must confess that he went through a good bit of "interference" from various sources in the process of preparing this book which has been his life's work. Therefore, I trust that the generations who will use this book will share with me the some of the joy and fulfillment that I have experienced in the process of preparing this material

RLC
Seeker
Seeker

Post by RLC » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:49 am

Lozion wrote:So there you go, more deception from the SM's... Sorry If I highjacked the thread.
No, not at all, I actually found it very interesting!!! Feel free to share! This begs the question, and I say it somewhat sarcastically, are there any higher density positive forces that are on our side? Every race I read about is someone I have to worry about...lol

RLC
Seeker
Seeker

Post by RLC » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:01 am

Ilkka wrote:
RLC wrote:So in some weird way the illuminati are on our side?

If the Illuminati were on "our" as in the all of the peoples sides then we wouldnt have this "timeline" we would live in harmony currently with all sort of nice technology. However this is not the case since, all of our tech is based on SM tech and its mostly harmful to human health and addictive to use, as I'm so using this computer and internet to communicate over seas.

Then again on some "weird way" you are correct because they are here to teach us so the real question goes something like this:

Have you learned everything they have to offer for you and the rest of the humans and other entities?
The initial questions was because I was trying to understand this documentary. According to the documentary, this brotherhood of the snake was started shortly after Atlantis fell and it was broke into two sub groups. The Illuminati and the Luminari, being polar opposites. The Illuminati stayed on the outer part of the earth while the Luminari went into the inner earth. And that they are both trying to push us into 4/5th density. I'm confused, because I just can't picture anything about the Illuminati being a good thing.

Though, to your point, I think in a "weird way" you are right. I've learned enough from the Illuminati to know that I don't want any part of their dark plan. So I suppose in a way they have helped, by pushing me into the other direction, because of how sick I get by the things that they do.
soldierhugsmember wrote:Have you tried TEXT?
http://3108.info/text/textsel.htm

From http://3108.info/text/textc1.htm:
The title of this work is simply "TEXT". For years there have been basically two sets of books kept on the Planet Earth. The set for the elite were called "text books" and they contained the Truth. The set of books for ordinary people were known [to the elite] as X-Text which means bad text or text filled with dis-information and propaganda with just a tiny bit of real truth to give them some sense of credibility. This book is in the for real "TEXT" format and it is not just for the elite - it is for everyone - for all the humans living on the Earth everywhere without regard to Caste or race or sex or anything else. This has not been done before, and the Author must confess that he went through a good bit of "interference" from various sources in the process of preparing this book which has been his life's work. Therefore, I trust that the generations who will use this book will share with me the some of the joy and fulfillment that I have experienced in the process of preparing this material

I haven't, but I will absolutely take a look at it. It sounds very interesting. Thank you!

Took a quick look. Really through my mind for a loop. Who is WC Vetsch? I tried to get some information on the author, but I find very little info on him?

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Like most of us, he's nobody of much interest but he's put his bio up (along with other literature he's produced) at:
http://3108.info/

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:27 pm

http://3108.info/text/textsel.htm/
I'm not so sure about this after having a look mate, just doesn't sit well with me some of the things they are saying.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

RLC
Seeker
Seeker

Post by RLC » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
http://3108.info/text/textsel.htm/
I'm not so sure about this after having a look mate, just doesn't sit well with me some of the things they are saying.
I was kind of thinking the same thing. I just got a weird feeling in my stomach. Not to say that the information is wrong or it's not valid, I just got one of those feelings. I'll probably still take a look at it. I don't think there's any reason not to take a look it. I don't want to automatically discount it, but right now i'm in the same camp you are. I think that's why I was trying to find out more information about the author.