Ascension Thread- Report Here

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: Ascension Thread- Report Here

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:35 pm

MrTwig wrote:
The incident, itself, is not extraordinary--however, becoming conscious of it, is. Have you observed anything else along these lines? Particularly where sight is not involved, like hearing the phone ring before it does?
Many time a situation will basically replay as if I had seen or heard it before. I tell it to stop and it does. Is that what you mean? I can sometimes get thought of others and they are definitely not mine. Very weird stuff.
I've been sharing thoughts with people consistently for some time now, a few times earlier tonight and this happens a lot more now! Am i just going into phase with the person and tuning into the same wavelength as them? It feels a bit like that as i've always been very empathic so i'm guessing i'm quite good at tuning into people...

I also keep just knowing when something is going to happen, like when someone will say something I'll think what they will say and then they come out with it, sometimes i'm not sure if i'm making it happen or just making a good educated prediction of a reaction or similar. Often while watching football I will just sense that a goal is coming too and if not i'm glancing at the time and it's 17:17, 22:22 and so on.

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/08/18/ ... hemtrails/

This article really intrigues me, is this another goal of Geoengineering?; to prevent the sunlight energizing us and switching on our junk DNA to help us prepare for ascension? :x

Something is happening for sure....
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

RLC
Seeker
Seeker

Post by RLC » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Djchrismac wrote: That's so weird, your meditation experience sounds just like the one I had and like you I have not been able to reach that state again, here is the post below from another topic:
Yep, I haven't been able to reproduce it yet, but I want to. Though, I think the paradox in that is, the more I want it the less likely I will get it, but I'm hopeful. I just have to want it without wanting it :)
Djchrismac wrote:That's a great experience you had with the cats, the closest I can come is when I think I must have seen into the temporal region when I was young and very ill. I remember being about 4 and having such a bad fever I could only lay on my parent's bed and just stare at the wall I felt so bad. I remember staring intently at a spot on the wall and seeing it stretch into infinity, kind of reminded me a little of Tron!
Haha.. That's definitely weird, but great! Except the fever part :)
Djchrismac wrote:Since I moved to East Kilbride I have had dream deju-vu twice, both the same weekend and dreams from countless years ago! I'm really intrigued by this, I take it, since the first time it happened when I was a teenager, as a sign i'm on the right path. I've also been predicting things an awful lot more recently, seeing synchronicity and repeating numbers everywhere and experiencing tones - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=308
I just had two deja vu moments the other day! Hopefully, we are both headed in the right direction.
Djchrismac wrote:I've never seen a ghost, apart from when I was about 2 and according to my Mum who was tucking me into bed the cat freaked and bolted under the dresser while arching it's back and hissing, I then pipe up "Mummy Mummy who's the cowboy man with his guns?" pointing across the room. My Mum turned and saw nothing and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up and she got a total chill.

I have no memory of this whatsoever unfortunately but it definitely happened, i'm actually tempted to do hypnotic regression to try and remember it. I'm sure it must have been another being from the temporal zone/another dimension, has anyone else experienced similar?
Unfortunately, I have no answers, but I can sympathize. I've had a few experiences like this. Some freakier than others. I've never actually seen a ghost with my eyes, but I've had plenty of ghost like experiences. I wonder if your and my experiences tie into the way phantom dna works? Energy left behind? Or if they are part of a different dimension. I think I seen Daniel explain it a little in another post.

My best/worst experience was with Ouija board. Short story is, my friends and I started playing with a Ouija board at a party one night and apparently upset whoever was talking to us as it just started doing a figure eight non-stop. After the party, we decided to start talking to it again. Well, we were all skeptical and thought it was complete bs. So we decided to test it. We gave it a phone number, told it to call us and told no body. We were all present when decided to do this and no one left the room. So I know for a fact it wasn't anybody else. Well sure enough, it called us. We picked up the phone and it was just silence on the other line. We initially thought it was a coincidence. So we had it call us a few more times, and every time it called us. We started to freak out and as we freaked out. I kid you not, the entire room in the summer of Las Vegas, NV where it often gets upwards of 115 degrees, we could see our breath it was so cold in the room. We all bolted shortly after that, scared out of our minds.

The next day we tried it again and it did it. This time we gave it an ID caller and it called and said unknown. We told no body about the previous night and what had happened. We then gave it our buddies house and said to call when he (actually two people. A boy and a man.) wants to talk. Called again, several times and again, we told no one. We ruled out everything. As far as I'm concerned it was the real deal.

My best friend told me that one of the nights that I left, he got so scared that he stuck in the trunk of his mothers car. He said no one knew it was there. Well in the middle of the night it ended up back in his room. He said he asked his mom and she didn't know anything about it. To this day, he won't budge on that story. Though, I don't know about that one?
Djchrismac wrote:I'm a similar age and we've both found our way to this forum and RS Theory! For me it's the only place I have found that can give me satisfactory answers to these experiences so you're not alone and these things i have experienced growing up, along with many others, are also a big deal for me. I'm just glad we have Daniel and Bruce and the others on this forum to help try and make sense of it all. :)

I think we have both tapped into out potential abilities and have seen enough to want more. As for ascension it certainly seems like our junk DNA could be getting activated and the following article on the subject is well worth a read:

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/08/18/ ... hemtrails/
Very possible! I've read some similar articles, great stuff!!! But I've noticed there has been any recent updates on the research that they've been doing? Have you seen any other articles?

Yep, me too, I'm loving this forum. There are so many enlightened minds here. I only hope it rubs off on me :)

I'm realizing we sort of hijacked the thread here, sorry OP! :)

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:31 pm

When you say "replay", do you mean like a memory that you recall, or do you mean like you experience something for the first time but you can somehow predict everything as if it is as good as a recording of events you've viewed before?
I experience it for the first time but it is like a recording. I believe it is like someone once told me that to see ahead of where we are, you leave your body like a ghost, and look ahead in time down the path you are taking. You will see different landmarks that appear as pictures or small videos of situations that are definitely possible. When they actually happen in real time you feel the remembrance of the vision and act out the situation completely. I am constantly "looking ahead" and little surprises me. Like most people though, I get a thrill out of choosing the "wrong" road just to have the feeling of surprise.
Thoughts of others - not being yours. Well them not being yours is sometimes a matter of awareness and interpretation. They could be yours but you don't recognize them. Or they could be others and you are aware of those thoughts of others.
Oh! I believe the thought to be totally mine but when I do not continue them, they seem to turn up in someone else. Say for instance that you have thoughts of doing away with yourself. I would find my thoughts turning to do it to myself. Feeling down and rejected until the moment that you do away with yourself and then my mood changes for the better. I try to stay away from people with negative thought as much as possible. I am not saying that this process is perfect because it is so vague. Of course no one would believe me and just call me a mental case.

By the way, Ascension will be a total remake of this world and it has not happened yet. When it does you will be the first to know! :lol:
All that glitter is not GOLD!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:22 am

infinity wrote:At any rate, I know none of this is about ascension
Well I think it is because of the chakras and you said that you felt your "heart and head burning" I read from other thread that when there is blocked chakra it creates friction which in turn creates heat so with quick glance I would say that you have some work to be done with your self and your chakras to open the "knots" as Daniel described them in another thread. The work you probably should do with yourself to yourself is done in meditative state partly and partly experienced in life IMO. Heart chakra is most likely not opened yet since you felt it burning and also head and there is 2 chakras in ones head the pineal and crown chakras, so I would imagine it in this case was the pineal chakra that was "burning" and needed to be opened, "untie the knots" I like to think nowadays, so that the pure white light can flow easilly through the body.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:45 am

Ilkka wrote:I would say that you have some work to be done with your self and your chakras to open the "knots" as Daniel described them in another thread. The work you probably should do with yourself to yourself is done in meditative state partly and partly experienced in life IMO. Heart chakra is most likely not opened yet since you felt it burning and also head and there is 2 chakras in ones head the pineal and crown chakras, so I would imagine it in this case was the pineal chakra that was "burning" and needed to be opened, "untie the knots" I like to think nowadays, so that the pure white light can flow easilly through the body.
Thanks Ilkka, I think this is what I need to focus a bit more on just now. In the energy rush experience I had while meditating I visualised white light coming into my crown chakra with every breath in and am pretty sure that was me connecting to the source or feeling the flow of energy from elsewhere. I'm going to try and untie the knots and connect to the light more as i've been in need of a mental and physical boost for a while now, it can get quite depressing when it feels like you are the only one noticing the Geoengineering going on in the sky!

Cheers, i'm going to find that thread from Daniel to read after work and bathe myself in the white light again this evening. :)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 am

It's not good to play around with ouija boards. You can draw energies/entities to you which are not good for you.

RLC
Seeker
Seeker

Post by RLC » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:39 am

Ilkka wrote:
infinity wrote:At any rate, I know none of this is about ascension
Well I think it is because of the chakras and you said that you felt your "heart and head burning" I read from other thread that when there is blocked chakra it creates friction which in turn creates heat so with quick glance I would say that you have some work to be done with your self and your chakras to open the "knots" as Daniel described them in another thread. The work you probably should do with yourself to yourself is done in meditative state partly and partly experienced in life IMO. Heart chakra is most likely not opened yet since you felt it burning and also head and there is 2 chakras in ones head the pineal and crown chakras, so I would imagine it in this case was the pineal chakra that was "burning" and needed to be opened, "untie the knots" I like to think nowadays, so that the pure white light can flow easilly through the body.
Agreed, and thank you. I figured I'll just keep at it, and sooner or later all will be well :), but it'll definitely take some work on my part.

It just occurred to me, that I got a sore throat shortly after that. And, I just read that if you feel a burning sensation (to your point) that the chakra above it is not open. So In my case it would be the crown chakra and the throat chakra, which might account for the sore throat. I should probably just do it in sequence and focus purely on the root chakra and go from there.
soldierhugsmember wrote:It's not good to play around with ouija boards. You can draw energies/entities to you which are not good for you.
Yea, tell me about it. For years, I felt like something was following me. It was an eerie feeling that didn't go away until I was older. I finally made a blanket statement out loud with pure intent that it had to leave and I haven't really felt it sense. But, hell, I was 14 years old. I really didn't know much about Ouija boards or anything else for that matter. To this day, I stay away from Ouija boards.