Mirrors In Time-Space: A curious experience

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Evansville64
Mage
Mage
Mirrors In Time-Space: A curious experience

Post by Evansville64 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Caught my self in time-space this morning, an un-intentional lucid dream, in which I was navigating my grandmas old house. I found I had to really tap in to my self, and promote the realization that I could levitate. It sure was interesting, as a vivid character in my life was shown laying in the guest room where I would always sleep. A character involved in my quest for love over this last six months or so. Very , very vivid. I came across the mirror in that room, and things got that more crazy :D . A modulating surge of energy, took over my body. I was still able to maintain my footing in front of the mirror. My face was distorted, at times you could say alien-like, and would take a cognitive effort to stabilize it, and there I was, I smiled. I repeated the processes, and had suddenly realized the feeling, or energy, was sexual. I know from previous lucid dream attempts, that tampering along with handling/viewing sexual energy, reproductive organs ect, have a tenancy to spontaneously end the dream. I had woke up, and clearly noticed the presence of DMT in my system. I could recognize it. The process of my life story, which, correlating with timeline zero, was coined to symbolize the collapse of a stone tower. The dream that did that, came before I found the tarot card "Lightning struck Tower". Awesome and Intriguing stuff

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: Mirrors In Time-Space: A curious experience

Post by bruce » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:55 am

I know what those dreams are like... your "holodeck character" became conscious on the holodeck, and aware of its environment.

If you are able to repeat this, you might want to try making use of that consciousness as I did here: Dream Research and Development. I would be most interested to know if you could reproduce some of the experiences I had, particularly getting the "dream self" to interact with the "waking self." Just beware of the flying potato-heads! :)

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:47 am

bruce wrote:I know what those dreams are like... your "holodeck character" became conscious on the holodeck, and aware of its environment.

If you are able to repeat this, you might want to try making use of that consciousness as I did here: Dream Research and Development. I would be most interested to know if you could reproduce some of the experiences I had, particularly getting the "dream self" to interact with the "waking self." Just beware of the flying potato-heads! :)
That forum topic is brilliant Bruce, I was going to suggest you put some of it in a new paper but see you have already done so!

http://reciprocalsystem.org/

Just re-reading At the Earths Core since you updated that too, I can't keep up with all these new versions I need to quit my job for a few months to read!! ;)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:57 am

Djchrismac wrote:If you are able to repeat this, you might want to try making use of that consciousness as I did here: Dream Research and Development. I would be most interested to know if you could reproduce some of the experiences I had, particularly getting the "dream self" to interact with the "waking self." Just beware of the flying potato-heads! :)

That forum topic is brilliant Bruce, I was going to suggest you put some of it in a new paper but see you have already done so!
I have more updates for it, but have not had the type to type them up. You know how you can control some of your dreams, by doing a meditation on a topic before you go to sleep? Well... I found that the "reciprocal" works also, you can meditate in your dreams, and alter your waking life. It is amazing how much influence your consciousness can have over your life, once you get past the "you can't do that" programming.
Djchrismac wrote:http://reciprocalsystem.org/

Just re-reading At the Earths Core since you updated that too, I can't keep up with all these new versions I need to quit my job for a few months to read!! ;)
I'm doing my best to get those old papers typeset and in to PDF format, before the paper--some of which are more than 30 years old--literally falls apart. If you find any typeos, please let me know. The computer does not always scan those old fonts correctly, and it can't tell the difference between, "i", "l", "|", "I" and other characters, as they are all just a vertical smear.

I've included a revision number on the bottom of the first page of the PDFs, so you can check to see if you have the most recent version.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:33 am

bruce wrote:You know how you can control some of your dreams, by doing a meditation on a topic before you go to sleep?
This I know works for sure, but I never thought of the reciprocal idea. Makes sense. Now I have something new to work on. Isn't that how the timelines are being manipulated as well?

Before going to sleep, do you meditate on meditating while sleeping?

I have noticed that the temporal "me" is very different than the conscious version. I may intend to meditate on a topic but when I am deeply relaxed, I may not be interested in that subject as much because something more important comes to mind, like a deeper root issue that I could not access while fully conscious.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

KillCityKazi
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by KillCityKazi » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:18 am

I'v noticed during meditation that what seems to be happening in that state of relaxation and concentration upon one spot ya kinda open a tunnel or bore your consciousness through to those other planes of existence,densities or whatever ya wanna call em. Same type of expierience happens when ya dream, try spending a little time before you actually want to sleep just relaxing and holding your concentration and thoughts in your 3rd eye looking slightly to the right. This practice doesn't need a topic to meditate upon but envisioning a white light helps. You become more lucid in the dream state, melatonin helps with this alot as well. The tendency seems to bleed over into the other realm at times and ya find yourself meditating in the dream state. From which point ya start to create and manifest things at will and ya draw alot of attention from those who inhabit those realms. They start to pop up real quick and most times offer some helpful,albeit, cryptic advice

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:55 pm

bruce wrote:I have more updates for it, but have not had the type to type them up. You know how you can control some of your dreams, by doing a meditation on a topic before you go to sleep? Well... I found that the "reciprocal" works also, you can meditate in your dreams, and alter your waking life. It is amazing how much influence your consciousness can have over your life, once you get past the "you can't do that" programming.
If i'm not getting up for work and awake early and remember a dream I was just having I can often go back to sleep, think of my dream and resume from where I left off. I don't think i'm very good at controlling my dreams but I often meditate before going to sleep so i'm going to practice focusing on a topic and improving my ability to lucid dream before I try the reciprocal. What a revelation, I can't wait to delve into this! Thanks!!

Actually thinking back I must have had good control when I was young as in one of my many recurring dreams when I was a kid I was on a bmx, in almost a skateboard park style of half-pipe hills of green grass, I would go flying down one on the bmx, feel the rush as I did an arc and went up and jumped straight up off the other side for longer than possible in space/time, would feel the sensation of weightlessness at the top and a slight bit of fear, then go down again and land perfectly on the next half-pipe/hill and do the same over and over again, the fear at the top going after the first time. Kind of like I was playing with my consciousness coming back into my body and then teasing and going up again as the sensation of gravity felt so real.
bruce wrote:I'm doing my best to get those old papers typeset and in to PDF format, before the paper--some of which are more than 30 years old--literally falls apart. If you find any typeos, please let me know. The computer does not always scan those old fonts correctly, and it can't tell the difference between, "i", "l", "|", "I" and other characters, as they are all just a vertical smear.

I've included a revision number on the bottom of the first page of the PDFs, so you can check to see if you have the most recent version.
More than happy to help you spot spelling errors and cheers for the revision number addition too! I really want to go through the Etidorhpa pdf I made to correct the spelling on it as I've noticed a lot... :geek:
PHIon wrote:Before going to sleep, do you meditate on meditating while sleeping?
Aww c'mon man, i'm just coming to terms with meditating when in a dream, don't push it! :D ;)
KillCityKazi wrote:I'v noticed during meditation that what seems to be happening in that state of relaxation and concentration upon one spot ya kinda open a tunnel or bore your consciousness through to those other planes of existence,densities or whatever ya wanna call em. Same type of expierience happens when ya dream, try spending a little time before you actually want to sleep just relaxing and holding your concentration and thoughts in your 3rd eye looking slightly to the right. This practice doesn't need a topic to meditate upon but envisioning a white light helps. You become more lucid in the dream state, melatonin helps with this alot as well. The tendency seems to bleed over into the other realm at times and ya find yourself meditating in the dream state. From which point ya start to create and manifest things at will and ya draw alot of attention from those who inhabit those realms. They start to pop up real quick and most times offer some helpful,albeit, cryptic advice
Cheers for the tip, when I had my meditation energy boost experience I had aligned my chakras and visualised white light entering my head so i'll try the same and see if I can melt over into the dream state and keep it going! Can I expect to meet the tattie-heids if I do this though?! :lol:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:38 am

I think as this discussion evolves, the concept of Waking Induction Of Lucid Dreaming, should be thrown in.. This is where there is absolute freedom from the holodeck right from the gate. One unfortunate thing, is my problems just REMEMBERING the holodeck scenes, let alone learning from it, or escaping it. Its like theres NWO toxins in my head of something, to contribute to this. :x Then theres the accidental ones.. Thats all I get.. I REALLY want to hear about the WILD technique. That seems like my golden ticket at the moment; as my corporate-style wake up routine, is just getting ridiculous, as far as remembering the scenes goes :roll:

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:12 am

I've found it extremely helpful to take it easy and keep in mind that my conscious mind can't necessarily "translate" the stuff I experienced while dreaming and store it as memory.

How I deal with it is to keep freeing my mind of any sort of limiting thinking patterns. Keep getting myself out of boxes. The more you think you are controlled, the more you allow yourself to be controlled through being angry about it (vicious cycle as this negative energy is perpetually propagated in my head). The more you think you are free, the more your mind actually shows you in what ways you are free and how to use those freedoms to find even more freedom in other areas where you feel constrained.

Attitude plays a major role in unlocking stuff in our conscious and unconscious minds. That's something we can work with.

Be careful of being resentful towards others and blaming them. The emotional and rational chains it puts on your consciousness is not worth it. They don't lose out when that happens. You do.

Their usefulness as spiritual growth catalysts will simply cease the moment we don't allow ourselves to be affected by them anymore (like water off a duck's back). When their usefulness ceases, so does their necessity to exist in our subjective projection of reality. Ergo (always wanted to say that haha) their influence over us ceases.

It sounds ironic but test it and you will find that its not paradoxical. Your intention has to be from the depths of your heart (sincerity in its most intense form) - to let go. Keep that in your conscious mind (attention on the visualized desired result), keep your energy up (state of mind of unconditional love, compassion, and understanding), and you will find things quickly changing for you. I won't even give it a week max and you'll notice some things are different.

I've found that this stuff even works for me in traffic. I mean, how many other humans are involved here? 200 or 300 in my route between suburbs. Yet consistently I'm getting much better traffic (50% reduction in time travelled) if I actually keep a vision in my head of favorable traffic conditions, traffic lights going green, etc.

It even works for me in business meetings, other people catching the contagious high energy and not getting irritated by having to work through issues but instead being full of humor about it and focusing on finding a solution together.

You have much more power over yourself and over your life than you think. Sometimes you first have to create some of those "paths" of "wiring" yourself correctly, which takes some discipline, but its always worth the results.

KillCityKazi
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by KillCityKazi » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:28 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
bruce wrote:
Actually thinking back I must have had good control when I was young as in one of my many recurring dreams when I was a kid I was on a bmx, in almost a skateboard park style of half-pipe hills of green grass, I would go flying down one on the bmx, feel the rush as I did an arc and went up and jumped straight up off the other side for longer than possible in space/time, would feel the sensation of weightlessness at the top and a slight bit of fear, then go down again and land perfectly on the next half-pipe/hill and do the same over and over again, the fear at the top going after the first time. Kind of like I was playing with my consciousness coming back into my body and then teasing and going up again as the sensation of gravity felt so real.
More syncronicity for ya dude, I'm also a bmx rider and I know what ya mean about the feelings of weightlessness or the stomach dropping sensation that ya get riding a bike or rollercoaster. Ya know the closed eye light visuals ya get sometimes? (either naturally or ingesting or smoking of chemicals,plants ect) You can learn to alter them through your emotions,imagination and frequency and when ya do start playing around with different patterns. You can recreate those same feelings and using the friction of the light patterns rubbing together creates an orgasmic feeling and hightens your frequency. Literally gives ya that shivering, relieving sensation of an orgasm or taking a long leak after holding it in for awhile haha...

The techniques are different for everybody, what works for one person might not work as well for others. Music is a huge part of my life and sometimes I'll leave music on at a low level when I sleep. The sound sometimes carries through to the dream state and when ya find yourself hearing music when no radio or musical device is present ya realize your body is hearing the music in space/time but your consciousness is more involved in the time/space,astral or dream state. From there start working on changing the scenery