Hello all, who drinks good water?

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Evansville64
Mage
Mage
Hello all, who drinks good water?

Post by Evansville64 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:32 am

Hi all. Ive been going through some seemingly rough times, even thou it is completely false, and is a shadow of our realisation: how utterly sad and twisted things really are.. possibly after several times of false exitement over possible disclosure/defeat "weeks". Anyway, things feel dull, and negative, repeatedly for now. I physically, feel exausted, tired and depribed. The amount of money (I dont have enough) determines what I can eat, and the quality of my food. I can only afford what is nutritionally/ spirituality harmful, and that goes for the most basic element of survival: water. PLEASE, does anyone know as to what can be done, to begin the procces of rebuilding the natural potential to develop psi ability, by finding good water? Dont get me wrong, there is stuff I choose not to eat, which is a big plus. But this energetic depletion sadness has gotten me for now. Thanks guys, Im off to bed, this X ray tube im staring and getting beamed at is making me, well.. saddened but aware...

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Hello all, who drinks good water?

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:47 am

Evansville64 wrote:Anyway, things feel dull, and negative, repeatedly for now.
I feel alike also from time to time. Usually I feel dull and depressed in the evenings or have felt and somewhat angry or anxious and dull. Physically I feel fine though.

Just need to meditate and wait in all dullness I guess, keeping positive mind all the time though. Atleast this is for me.

For the water I have been able to use water from a relatively nearby source for my tea and food.

CircleofOne
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by CircleofOne » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:51 am

I feel you big time my friend! I'm constantly dehydrated because I hate drinking tap water because of the damn fluoride in it. But at the same time I think it would be better in general to stay better hydrated. I just don't know a financially feasible way to get clean water, cause it's every penny just to get by in this broken system. Can't afford a kangen system, can't even afford the bottled baby water that contains no fluoride. All that I can figure to do is bless the water before consumption. Pour your heart into it, help heal whatever aggressive energy it's picked up during it's filtration and cleaning processes.

Sounds like you follow the same general circles of 'intel' that I do, and am not seeing the desired results. The soul is weary...

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Secret Agent Man » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:20 pm

I hear ya man. My acupuncturist taught me hot to test water for toxicity, which is really just a variation of dowsing. Your correct that tap water is bad and filtered tap water is not much better. The filters are sort of a false sense of security because they don't take out nearly enough of the crap that is in there to begin with. Distilled water is like a vacuum and it robs your body of trace minerals. Spring water is the best thing for you, but it depends on the source. The Ice Mountain brand in the eastern united states that gets its water from the springs in PA tests good. So does the cheaper Meijer spring water that comes from Grand Rapids, MI. Where I live in OH a lot of the local spring sources are not good... I guess try finding the cheapest spring water you can find in the store and try dowsing it to see if it contains toxins.

My acupuncturist is phenomenal at reading the energy in things. It does help to energize your water before consumption and it does make a difference according to his testing. I did a blind experiment with him one time where I took two bottles of nestle pure life drinking water (previously known to be toxic). I took one of the bottles and energized it with all the love in my heart. The other I left alone. I had him check both, where he did not know the difference. The one I did not energize tested positive for heavy metals and toxicity. The one I energized did not test positive for heavy metals, but it was still toxic. He also picked up my energy signature on it. Perhaps one day when we advance further it will be possible to transmute all the toxins in our food and water, but I'm not there yet. I was encouraged by the results though because there was at least a difference. In a pinch, energize it, but if you can get a good source of cheap spring water. I hope this helps.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:52 pm

CircleofOne wrote: All that I can figure to do is bless the water before consumption. Pour your heart into it, help heal whatever aggressive energy it's picked up during it's filtration and cleaning processes.
I think along these lines as well.

When was the last time anyone has heard someone say, "I sure wish I had a nice, tall cold glass of still pond water."?
Usually we hear a desire for fresh spring water, which means hopefully the water has been in motion lately, perhaps charging or at least trickling down a mountain.

I have been trying to learn about the benefits of water in motion to go along with studying the RS concepts. Nature prefers spirals and I recently caught myself spinning my water every time I took a drink. This has been completely unconscious for I don't know how many years.
Since learning about Viktor Schauberger, I have adopted new views about water. For example, besides water needing to spin, I no longer think water should be delivered in steel pipes and there should be no right angle turns in the delivery system.

There is a product out there by Clayton Nolte that causes water going through it to pass over tightly packed bio-safe spheres in a cylinder. This simulates a vortex that would exist in Nature. Great idea. Problem is, it costs buku bucks.

The work of Dr. Emoto inspires me as well so I write a positive message on my drinking glass and leave it there in order to invite the healing, temporal, 3D time aether to structure the water molecules. Then I spin the glass just about every time I take a drink, first CCW then CW. The center of the vortex I generate is where I think the healing energy manifests to whatever degree is possible for me at that moment. Thirdly, I bless the water and mentally ask the universe to charge the water. This is probably the most important part, but since there needs to be a spatial component to motion in addition to a temporal component, the physical spinning may be equally as important. Fourthly, all of the positivity from this process I send out to all beings everywhere.

The whole thing becomes automatic in no time. Sometimes I visualize that my body is happily accepting the organized water molecules and even that all the minerals I need are present.

This is a great thread topic and I wanted to contribute to it.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:10 am

Artesian water is the best available (see the works of Viktor Schauberger on Living Water).

If you are in the Salt Lake City area of Utah, you can get all you want--for free--at the Artesian Well Park, on the SW corner of 800S and 500E. Really great water... once you start using it, your body gets spoiled... even bottled water tastes horrible!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:42 pm

bruce wrote:Artesian water is the best available (see the works of Viktor Schauberger on Living Water).

If you are in the Salt Lake City area of Utah, you can get all you want--for free--at the Artesian Well Park, on the SW corner of 800S and 500E. Really great water... once you start using it, your body gets spoiled... even bottled water tastes horrible!
If you think your tap water is contaminated, use a good quality filter to remove the contaminants. There's Lifesaver and Berkey, for instance but you'd need to buy the additional filter for fluoride with the latter.
http://www.lifesaversystems.com/
http://berkeywater.com/start.main.html

If you are looking to energise the water, there's Schauberger technology available. I use an imploded water vortex which a friend recommended to me.
http://www.implosionresearch.com/water.html

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:57 am

bruce wrote:Artesian water is the best available (see the works of Viktor Schauberger on Living Water).
Bruce,

I'll try the Artesian for sure and thanks for your previous advice about minerals for the soil instead of chemical fertilizers.

What do you think of electrolyte enhanced water?

Thanks, soldierhugsmember, for the links. There is plenty to read and learn on the implosion site! The "Water Egg" looks especially interesting because the bottom of the egg is not flattened out so it can stand upright. Hmm. kind of like a real egg.... I would like to grow plants in a "Water Egg" type of pot.

Cannot buy any of these things at the moment so I'll just keep keep manually spinning my water for now. Not sure if it is helping but I do it anyway since swirling the water seems like a natural thing to me before drinking or watering plants. I'll keep researching in the mean time.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:42 pm

There's orgonite as well. Some aficionados swear by those and claim that it enhances their water.
Try this website for info:
http://www.ethericwarriors.com/

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:39 am

PHIon wrote:What do you think of electrolyte enhanced water?
I use electrolyte enhanced water when I'm doing something that requires a lot of physical exertion, so I'm for it. Potassium, in particular, is good for you as it also blocks sodium in the blood, and most foods today are saturated with sodium.
PHIon wrote:Cannot buy any of these things at the moment so I'll just keep keep manually spinning my water for now. Not sure if it is helping but I do it anyway since swirling the water seems like a natural thing to me before drinking or watering plants. I'll keep researching in the mean time.
If you're going to swirl, use a copper paddle, not iron, steel or aluminum--and particularly not plastic. Silver is better, but pricey. You can use wood, too.