Daniel - Looking for reading material

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

RLC
Seeker
Seeker
Re: Daniel - Looking for reading material

Post by RLC » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:58 pm

infinity wrote:A lot of things in society might be illusion but we didn't come to this planet while being ignorant of the plots going on here. We came here to either learn through USING the "rules" of the illusions to see WHY something doesn't work for us or to better get to know who we really are at our core. Or we came here to overcome these illusions - and the struggle is what makes us mature - like how a larvae needs to struggle out of the cocoon to become a beautiful butterfly. If you cut open the cocoon and don't let it struggle out by itself, the colors are dull and it doesn't have the strength to fly. It dies. Thats because the struggle was DESIGNED as part of the transformation process. Its a requirement to open the blood circulation necessary for it to survive and function in its transformed form.

We can't learn true courage without being afraid. We can't learn true forgiveness without being hurt. We can't learn true love without being manipulated or rejected.

You are driven to educate yourself - but what triggered it? It was your discovery of the illusion stuff. The illusion helped give you direction, purpose, and a goal. You transformed its effect on you from one of enslavement to one of empowerment. That is an expression of your divine nature. It is proof that nothing can stop you from growing into your ultimate potential. Now the illusion serves you by the drive it helped create for you, and you need no longer serve the illusion. Congratulations, you have just ascended.

There are many more lying ahead. Many more victories, discoveries, and joys. There is nothing wrong with the timing you have. Time is not relevant. Purpose is the only thing relevant. What one person accomplishes in a year, another accomplishes in a week. Its not a matter of performance, its a matter of purpose. Its a matter of design. There are reasons for the timing. Not bad reasons, good ones. Because its about the purpose of the timing - and it is not always in our conscious control.
Thank you, you always have something great to say. I never looked at it that way, and I think the analogy of the Butterfly is amazing. Rest assured, I will be using that one on my daughter :) Though, I realize your words are very true and its only through hardship have I ever moved forward in life. I've had numerous struggles from day one, and at the time I wasn't sure if I was going to make it, but then afterwards realizing if it wasn't for the struggle I would not be where I am today.

I think I remember reading somewhere (while I don't know if this is true) that initially when the universe was created and that everyone was part of god consciousnesses living at the highest state of being. Everyone was complacent, because they we're enlightened, felt great and knew everything there was to know. So there was no reason to progress, no motivation to move forward, to create or transcend. It was only until god created positive and negative forces and different densities that we were motivate to move forward, to create, and progress in the universe.

While I'm still learning all this and have no idea if that is true (or true for me), I can see this play out in my life. Without struggle, I would have not moved forward.

Thanks again! You've been great. Truly.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:54 pm

RLC wrote:I've been reading your posts ever since the creation of this forum, and I find them extremely fascinating. The amount of information that you have stored away in that head of yours is almost beyond comprehension. I wish you had a download button! Every time you write, I’m on the edge of my seat. I can’t wait until you publish new papers.
You won't have long to wait now... Aaron has "Part 2" sitting on his desk, awaiting proofreading.
RLC wrote:My areas of interest is the universe both from a historical standpoint, but also the physics behind it i.e. how it works. I’m just now looking into the reciprocal system by Dewey Larson. I’m also looking into ancient geometry and hyper dimensional physics trying to understand how all of this fits together.
I would recommend starting with Dewey Larson's book, The Neglected Facts of Science, as it is probably the most non-technical of the bunch, and shows how existing, scientific concepts correlate to the Reciprocal System. Of course I'm biased, but if you can get a grasp of the Reciprocal System concepts, particularly the way 3D space and 3D time relate, you can just breeze through a lot of other research, as your "foundation" will be more solid than the other authors, and it becomes much easier to see what they are trying to explain. For example, sacred geometry is just temporal geometry--dealing with structures in coordinate time, that are altering space through invisible "forces" since time cannot be directly observed or measured. "Hyperdimensional physics" is just an attempt to explain Larson's "equivalent space," when you don't understand that equivalent space is the spatial equivalent of temporal speed. It's not more spatial dimensions, it is just a different expression of the existing ones.

If you are in to computers, download POVray (http://www.povray.org) which is a free "ray tracing" program, that allows you to construct simple models in the computer. It is helpful to understand what go in to the "illusion" that we call "reality," and the best way to understand it, is to create an illusion on your own, and see how it behaves.

Bruce has put out tons of papers on the Reciprocal System at http://reciprocalsystem.org so there is plenty to read there, if you like mathematics and some of the more metaphysical stuff.

A basic understanding of projective geometry does not hurt, so you can see how to measure the shadows cast, and interpret what is casting them. You could start with Nick Thomas' site on that, http://www.nct.anth.org.uk/
RLC wrote:My other interest is spiritual growth. This may sound naive or childish, but I’m scared of death at the idea of going into 4D- nor do I really want to stay in 3D. So much so that I've been recently evaluating everything in my life and realizing that many of my past choices in life have been somewhat selfishly motivated, but as I look within, I realize that many of the decisions I made were for things I don’t really care about. Namely, money, career, a nice looking car. Hell, I even have the new Iphone 5, because I had to have it! Basically all the things that I've been conditioned to want in thinking that it would make me happy. The truth is I really have no desire for any of these things other than the money that my family needs to survive in today’s world. I’m already making drastic choices in the desire to change these things becoming a Naturopathic Doctor. I just really want to help people, young and old. Both physically and mentally. I have two visions that I hold in my head. A wellness center that considers all modalities with the main goal of truly fixing the problem (not masking the symptoms as most pharmaceuticals do) and creating a healthy patient. The other being, a new school system to help educate children in a new way of thinking. I see our world as broken, and I want to fix it. And in doing so, I realize that I have to look inward and really fix myself.
You are not alone in those goals, and I'm not limiting that to just human intelligence. There are "plans" being made, right now, to activate some of this.

You do not need to be concerned about 3D, 4D, or whatever... in the "larger picture," you will always be where you need to be. All that I would ask of anyone "on the Path" is that when an opportunity comes, take advantage of it. I see so many people that are given wonderful opportunities to make changes, but then just run like hell when they realize it. If you want spiritual advancement, just take responsibility for your own life, and realize that with responsibility, also comes duty. They go hand-in-hand.
RLC wrote:p.s. Any other comments are welcomed! If you have a suggestion, please don't hesitate, comment away.
We'll see what happens after this next paper is released... Aaron told me to "cut no corners," so it is a very straightforward disclosure of some information that a lot of people are not going to want to hear... I realize that 99.5% of the people that read it, will not accept the conclusions, but I did not write it for them... I wrote it for that 0.5% that might consider what I have to say, concerning "New World Religion."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:00 pm

RLC wrote:While I'm still learning all this and have no idea if that is true (or true for me)
It sounds to me like you'd like a jump start in your knowledge quest! :) Check out the following fundamental ideas from the law of one below and it will give you a good understanding of what I like to call the high level stuff, densities, distortions etc. You'll see this mentioned in Daniel's papers and David Wilcock's books and articles so it's probably good to know the basics before reading Daniel's work and delving into RS Theory, if you go that path that is!

You've got some adventure ahead and a lot of reading to do, it's time for the red pill and to see how deep the rabbit hole really goes! You can also learn an awful lot from Mythology and old stories and I spend a lot of my spare time watching lots of documentaries as there are some hidden gems out there. The more information you digest the more pieces of the puzzle you get in order to see the big picture.

You've got a head start though and have come to the right place as many of us have been led here. At the start of a journey to find out the truth I don't think you can get any closer than the information Daniel, Bruce, RS Theory, this forum and everyone on it can give you! :D

Have fun!!
http://www.lawofone.info/synopsis.php

Some fundamental ideas from the Law of One Material

The One Infinite Creator

The Law of One states that there is only one, and that one is the Infinite Creator (4.20), which Ra also calls “Infinite Intelligence” and “Intelligent Infinity.” It is impossible to describe the “one undifferentiated intelligent infinity, unpolarized, full and whole,” but It can be activated or potentiated (28.1). Each portion of the creation contains, paradoxically, the whole (13.13).
Illusion

Since all is one, all manifestation, or appearance of many-ness, is an illusion (1.6, 106.23). According to Ra, it is an illusion carefully engineered in order to give the Creator the opportunity to know Itself (27.17).
Distortion

In Ra’s terms, “distortion” is anything that moves away from undistorted unity. This can be either what we would consider “good” (distortion toward love) or “bad” (distortion towards ill health). There are three fundamental distortions of Infinite Intelligence:

The First Distortion

The first distortion is free will, or finity, or the limit of the viewpoint (13.12, 15.21, 99.5). The created universe that we experience is the Creator’s exploration of Itself through the first distortion, which Ra also calls the Law of Confusion (27.10).

The Second Distortion

The second distortion is Love, or the Logos, or the Creative Principle (15.21). It is “the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way.” (27.12) A Logos can create a single star system or it can create a galaxy with billions of star systems (28.7). Each galaxy has its own system of natural laws (13.13) and, I believe, its own “cosmic mind” (91.2). Ra says that some of its members have wandered to the creations of other Logoi, and that “[t]he experience has been one which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities.” (90.17) In the case of galactic systems, the first physical manifestation of a Logos is a cluster of central systems (82.8).

The Third Distortion

The third distortion is light (15.21). It is the first manifestation visible to the eye (78.9). Light is intelligent, full of energy, and the building block of what we call matter (13.9). Light’s characteristics include “the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line.” Ra says that “[t]his paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular.” (13.9). Light energy has an upward spiraling characteristic which impels evolution. (13.17).
Sub-Logoi

Our galaxy was created by a single Logos (28.9) and our sun is a sub-Logos of that Logos (29.1) A sub-Logos individualizes or differentiates the natural laws set up by its Logos (13.13, 29.2). It also refines the cosmic mind into its specific archetypical mind, informed by the experience of earlier sub-Logoi (81.33, 91.3).

Sub-Sub-Logoi

Humans are an example of sub-sub-Logoi (29.7).

Densities

The creation has seven levels, or densities; the eighth density forming the first density of the next octave of experience, just as the eighth note of a musical scale begins a new octave (16.51, 28.15). Between seventh and eight densities the creation re-merges in a period of timeless, formless unity with the Creator (28.16). It is Ra’s understanding that “the ways of the octave are without time; that is, there are seven densities in each creation infinitely.” They point out, though, that the limits of their knowledge are narrow (78.15).

First density is the density of awareness, in which the planet moves out of the timeless state into physical manifestation. Its elements are earth, air, water, and fire (13.16). On earth, after matter had coalesced and space/time had begun to “unroll its scroll of livingness” (29.11), first density took about two billion years (76.13)

Second density is the density of growth, in which what we call biological life emerges and evolves into greater and greater complexity (9.13). Second density on earth took about 4.6 billion years (76.13).

Third density is the density of self-awareness and the first density of consciousness of the spirit (13.21). It is the “axis upon which the creation turns” because in it entities choose the way (either service to others or service to self) in which they will further their evolution toward the Creator (76.16). Third density is much shorter than the other densities, taking only 75,000 years (6.15).

Fourth density is the density of love or understanding. Those who have successfully chosen a path come together with others of like mind in what Ra calls a “social memory complex” in order to pursue that path, either loving self or loving others (20.36, 48.6). Fourth density lasts approximately 30 million years; fourth-density lifespans are approximately 90 thousand years (43.13, 43.11).

Fifth density is the density of light or wisdom (25.11). Lessons are often learned individually rather than as a social memory complex (43.14). Fifth-density entities are beautiful, by our standards, because they can consciously shape their physical forms (62.21, 90.5)

Sixth density is the density of unity, in which love and wisdom are blended together (33.20). The two paths reunite as those on the service-to-self path, realizing that they cannot successfully master the lessons of unity without opening their hearts to others, switch their polarity to positive (78.25). Ra is sixth-density; their sixth-density cycle is 75 million years (14.19, 14.21).

Seventh density is the gateway density, in which we once again become one with all (16.22). It is “a density of completion and the turning towards timelessness or foreverness.” (41.16)

Eighth density is also the beginning of the first density of the next Creation (28.15). It is “both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself.” (52.12)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:34 am

RLC wrote:I think I remember reading somewhere (while I don't know if this is true) that initially when the universe was created and that everyone was part of god consciousnesses living at the highest state of being. Everyone was complacent, because they we're enlightened, felt great and knew everything there was to know. So there was no reason to progress, no motivation to move forward, to create or transcend. It was only until god created positive and negative forces and different densities that we were motivate to move forward, to create, and progress in the universe.

While I'm still learning all this and have no idea if that is true (or true for me), I can see this play out in my life. Without struggle, I would have not moved forward.
I try to see the merit and usefulness in both the "positive" and "negative". Perhaps those are inappropriate words to use as well. I prefer the terms used by Law of One material. Service-to-Others (STO) which we know as being selfless and Service-to-Self (STS) which we know as being self-centered. These are just two concepts used to explain "polarities". For all we know, there are hundreds of polarities (not just two) but we don't have the capacity to comprehend them or make use of understanding them. I believe there's wisdom in looking after my health, my resources, and my happiness. Because out of that place of having enough rest, energy, and time for stuff I love, I have so much more to give to others.

But I am prideful. I don't value the virtue of sacrifice and giving to others at the cost of something valuable to me. I don't understand it. If I create abundant value, should there not be enough for both my gain and another's gain? Why should I have to lose for another to gain? Perhaps the lesson for me to learn is not the ability to sustain the giving, but how much I value another person by helping fill their needs where they can't. Or perhaps the struggle teaches me to want to help another badly enough that I will tap into my creative power to find ways of creating more capacity to give in a sustainable way (i.e. i don't have to lose for another to gain). Either way, both STO and STS are useful. I like to think of them as spiritual essences you mix together to create a unique and perfect chemical blend of the appropriate essence you need for the appropriate task. These tensions inside me is the experimentation and journey of discovery on what formulas of spiritual essences work and why, and which don't and why not, given specific individual circumstances respectively.
While I'm still learning all this and have no idea if that is true (or true for me)
I like the way Bashar puts these kind of things. He explains that it really does not matter if its true or not or whether we believe any of it or not. What matters is if we find some use in applying what is said. Think of "concepts" as nothing but hardware tools in your hands. Use what applies to the appropriate situation (right tool for the right job) while you are on the journey of discovering the "big picture stuff". By the very fact that we learn to use concepts to serve us (without the need to feel we have to subscribe and submit under a limitation of a certain concept, which religion expects one to do by the way), we learn to master and then transcend concepts.

A concept is only as relevant as it is useful. If I teach a kid a song to help him learn some rules of grammar, its really useful. But when those rules become second nature to the kid, the song is completely obsolete and discarded. It doesn't make the song valueless - it just makes it an inappropriate tool given the situation now that the grammar rules are second nature. Now an appropriate tool might be writing classes to improve vocabulary and develop creative expression using wordplay. The kids song is transcended (behind us), the writing classes are presented (in front of us).

In the end, it might provide comfort, or provoke interest, to hear what reality is made up of in the super big picture of the beginning of creation - but we have bigger fish to fry down here on planet earth. Its great to know I have no reason to fear death. Its great to know I don't need to fear eternal damnation. But I'm a self-centered, lazy mess of a human being and I'm on a planet mostly filled with the same, causing problems and avoiding responsibility. None of us want that, we want to see 'heaven' come to 'earth'. For that, we need our feet on the ground below, and our eyes on the divine above. We need to bring what's "up there" to manifest "down here". And the ONLY way to make that happen, is through our consented permission (which blind religious followers won't give, ironically), our conscious will (which manipulative power structures try to suppress), and our personal participation (which we make excuses for not doing).

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:22 am

daniel wrote: I would recommend starting with Dewey Larson's book, The Neglected Facts of Science, as it is probably the most non-technical of the bunch, and shows how existing, scientific concepts correlate to the Reciprocal System. Of course I'm biased...
And glad you are! I need a bias more then ever -- one that finally makes sense to both my spirit and my intellect. There is too much disinfo being inseminated out there, deliberately or innocently, and the wheat must be separated from the chaff.

This site is certainly helping me to do that. Some of my so called "wrong turns" have all contributed to the journey. Knowing what does not work can be just as valuable as knowing what does. You might then be able to help someone who is struggling with what you went through.

RLC, I also highly recommend the tutorial material at http://reciprocalsystem.org/. The papers there have been instrumental in helping me with basic RS concepts, if that is your goal.

I am also working on "The Reevaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of physical theory" by Bruce Peret, KVK Nehru and Gopi Krishna V, at http://rs2theory.org/.
daniel wrote: I realize that 99.5% of the people that read it, will not accept the conclusions, but I did not write it for them... I wrote it for that 0.5% that might consider what I have to say, concerning "New World Religion."
Bring it! 3 and 0 probably means the next pitch is a fastball, but I am ready for the curve.

I eat pie with a fork, too, but ...
“Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.”

― Ernestine Ulmer
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

RLC
Seeker
Seeker

Post by RLC » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:50 am

daniel wrote: You won't have long to wait now... Aaron has "Part 2" sitting on his desk, awaiting proofreading.
That is good news! I can't wait! Every time I read it, it makes my mind explode. I want more!
daniel wrote:I would recommend starting with Dewey Larson's book, The Neglected Facts of Science, as it is probably the most non-technical of the bunch, and shows how existing, scientific concepts correlate to the Reciprocal System. Of course I'm biased, but if you can get a grasp of the Reciprocal System concepts, particularly the way 3D space and 3D time relate, you can just breeze through a lot of other research, as your "foundation" will be more solid than the other authors, and it becomes much easier to see what they are trying to explain. For example, sacred geometry is just temporal geometry--dealing with structures in coordinate time, that are altering space through invisible "forces" since time cannot be directly observed or measured. "Hyperdimensional physics" is just an attempt to explain Larson's "equivalent space," when you don't understand that equivalent space is the spatial equivalent of temporal speed. It's not more spatial dimensions, it is just a different expression of the existing ones.

If you are in to computers, download POVray (http://www.povray.org) which is a free "ray tracing" program, that allows you to construct simple models in the computer. It is helpful to understand what go in to the "illusion" that we call "reality," and the best way to understand it, is to create an illusion on your own, and see how it behaves.

Bruce has put out tons of papers on the Reciprocal System at http://reciprocalsystem.org so there is plenty to read there, if you like mathematics and some of the more metaphysical stuff.

A basic understanding of projective geometry does not hurt, so you can see how to measure the shadows cast, and interpret what is casting them. You could start with Nick Thomas' site on that, http://www.nct.anth.org.uk/
Thank you so much!!! This is definitely a good start! Some very neat stuff here. Especially, the ray tracing program.
daniel wrote:You are not alone in those goals, and I'm not limiting that to just human intelligence. There are "plans" being made, right now, to activate some of this.

You do not need to be concerned about 3D, 4D, or whatever... in the "larger picture," you will always be where you need to be. All that I would ask of anyone "on the Path" is that when an opportunity comes, take advantage of it. I see so many people that are given wonderful opportunities to make changes, but then just run like hell when they realize it. If you want spiritual advancement, just take responsibility for your own life, and realize that with responsibility, also comes duty. They go hand-in-hand.
It's slow, but I'm starting to learn that my path is my path and wherever I am, is where I'm supposed to be.

And as for the opportunity part, this is exactly what I did in the past. When I was younger, I had a lot of weird things happen to me that were unexplainable, even to this day I can't apply any sort of rational main stream logic to it. So instead of accepting it, I ran, because I was scared. Though, at the time, I wasn't in a very good place. I had a lot of demons and conflicting emotions that I didn't overcome until I was 28. But now, I can safely say that no matter what happens I know deep down I'm going to be okay, and I only hope when the opportunity does present itself I take full advantage of it. I know at this point, I'm starting to sound like a parrot with all the thank you's, but thank you again for the words. I do truly appreciate it. Everyone has been really great and has given me a lot of information to look at.

One quick question, and hopefully you'll go into this more into your paper, but when you say "there are plans being made." Is there a concerted effort by extraterrestrials to sway humanity in the right direction in the face of the cabal? I would assume they know this, but are they well aware that most of the world does not want the same things the cabal does?
daniel wrote:We'll see what happens after this next paper is released... Aaron told me to "cut no corners," so it is a very straightforward disclosure of some information that a lot of people are not going to want to hear... I realize that 99.5% of the people that read it, will not accept the conclusions, but I did not write it for them... I wrote it for that 0.5% that might consider what I have to say, concerning "New World Religion.
Well, I hope I'm part of the .5%, but I suppose I won't know until I read it :) It may knock me on my butt, and I won't be able to get up. lol

RLC
Seeker
Seeker

Post by RLC » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:56 am

Djchrismac wrote:
It sounds to me like you'd like a jump start in your knowledge quest! :) Check out the following fundamental ideas from the law of one below and it will give you a good understanding of what I like to call the high level stuff, densities, distortions etc. You'll see this mentioned in Daniel's papers and David Wilcock's books and articles so it's probably good to know the basics before reading Daniel's work and delving into RS Theory, if you go that path that is!

You've got some adventure ahead and a lot of reading to do, it's time for the red pill and to see how deep the rabbit hole really goes! You can also learn an awful lot from Mythology and old stories and I spend a lot of my spare time watching lots of documentaries as there are some hidden gems out there. The more information you digest the more pieces of the puzzle you get in order to see the big picture.

You've got a head start though and have come to the right place as many of us have been led here. At the start of a journey to find out the truth I don't think you can get any closer than the information Daniel, Bruce, RS Theory, this forum and everyone on it can give you! :D

Have fun!!
Thank you as well! Everyone has been great. I'm glad I finally decided to register :)

I have to admit, I find Law of One somewhat difficult to grasp at times. I have to read it several times to really understand what they are saying, but I'm committed to understanding it! And, I am slowly getting it, but the rabbit hole is definitely deep.

I think you are right. I want to attempt to get a big picture first and then understand how everything fits together. Sometimes, I think that's the problem we have in the west. We have a different philosophy of looking at all the individual moving parts, without looking at the big picture. This shows up through all the different specialized fields, which has in a lot of ways compartmentalize all of America. It's like when I go to my doctor. If it has something to do with my spine, my general doctor says "I really don't know," I'll have to refer you to a specialist.

I'd much rather take the eastern approach and look at the big picture (to the best of my ability) first and then figure out all the moving parts.

Any recommendations for documentaries? I actually told my wife the other day that I'm giving up TV! And that I will be spending my time doing more constructive things. She said, "ya, right." lol So far I'm doing pretty well.

I just noticed that this thread has turned into quite the post :) Hopefully, other people will find it useful. I wonder if a resource page and or thread wouldn't be a good thing? Especially, for a newbie like myself.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:05 pm

RLC wrote:Thank you as well! Everyone has been great. I'm glad I finally decided to register :)

I have to admit, I find Law of One somewhat difficult to grasp at times. I have to read it several times to really understand what they are saying, but I'm committed to understanding it! And, I am slowly getting it, but the rabbit hole is definitely deep.
Don't worry it was the same for me, it's is a different style of reading but you soon get used to it and things will sink in the more you think about it and digest it after reading.
RLC wrote:I think you are right. I want to attempt to get a big picture first and then understand how everything fits together. Sometimes, I think that's the problem we have in the west. We have a different philosophy of looking at all the individual moving parts, without looking at the big picture. This shows up through all the different specialized fields, which has in a lot of ways compartmentalize all of America. It's like when I go to my doctor. If it has something to do with my spine, my general doctor says "I really don't know," I'll have to refer you to a specialist.

I'd much rather take the eastern approach and look at the big picture (to the best of my ability) first and then figure out all the moving parts.
We are very different in the west, i've been lucky to experience different cultures and religions growing up while having a spiritual Mother which has given me a good look at all sides and while at school i noticed that in chemistry they always mentioned physics, in physics they always mentioned biology and in biology the always mentioned chemistry! I soon realized exactly as you have that the system was compartmentalized and we were just getting to see a little bit of what was going on. Another big thing for me was learning about mythology and philosophy then seeing Derren Brown style tricks first hand from my 4th Dan Ninjitsu flat-mate at University, watching him mess with your chi and sap the power out of your arm and doing telepathy experiments which I was not too bad at for a first attempt. This was at the time I first took LSD and was up all night in the computer labs reading spiritweb.org, lots books and other websites and just ingesting so much info in a big way like i've done again the last few years.

You still never have the full picture though and it gets really exciting when you finish a corner or make out a bit more of another part of the picture and see how it links to the rest. I still have so much to learn though, I feel like i've grown a new part of my brain and drastically re-arranged all my neural pathways in my brain since finding my way here and learning about time/space! :lol:
RLC wrote:Any recommendations for documentaries? I actually told my wife the other day that I'm giving up TV! And that I will be spending my time doing more constructive things. She said, "ya, right." lol So far I'm doing pretty well.
Loads, below are a few of the sites that are updated regularly with all sorts of documentaries: Some of my personal favourites include: Well done on giving up TV! It's dead easy, I only have it on connected to the PC or for decent documentaries on normal TV. As a kid I always hated the news, must have known it was a negative vibe delivery machine and Charlie Brooker's Newswipe shows it for what it is, a psychological manipulation tool.
RLC wrote:I just noticed that this thread has turned into quite the post :) Hopefully, other people will find it useful. I wonder if a resource page and or thread wouldn't be a good thing? Especially, for a newbie like myself.
I'm glad we can help, most people would just look at you funny if you told them about any of the above so it's nice to be able to pass on some of what I have learned to someone that's interested. I just wish there were more video's on RS Theory to watch... but what i would i'd really love to see Bruce's book At the Earth's Core: The Geophysics of Planetary Evolution in documentary form, how about it Bruce?? ;)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:31 pm

daniel wrote:You won't have long to wait now... Aaron has "Part 2" sitting on his desk, awaiting proofreading.
Superb!! Come on Aaron, chop chop, we're all dying to read it... :D
daniel wrote:I would recommend starting with Dewey Larson's book, The Neglected Facts of Science, as it is probably the most non-technical of the bunch, and shows how existing, scientific concepts correlate to the Reciprocal System. Of course I'm biased, but if you can get a grasp of the Reciprocal System concepts, particularly the way 3D space and 3D time relate, you can just breeze through a lot of other research, as your "foundation" will be more solid than the other authors, and it becomes much easier to see what they are trying to explain. For example, sacred geometry is just temporal geometry--dealing with structures in coordinate time, that are altering space through invisible "forces" since time cannot be directly observed or measured. "Hyperdimensional physics" is just an attempt to explain Larson's "equivalent space," when you don't understand that equivalent space is the spatial equivalent of temporal speed. It's not more spatial dimensions, it is just a different expression of the existing ones.
I had thought that Hoagland was onto something with Hyperdimensional Physics until reading Larson's work and you helping explain it, i'm still impressed every time RS Theory can explain something I have a question about (as a unified theory of Physics should be able to do) and the explanations and discussions given by yourself and Bruce really help, thanks! A resource page or post could be a good idea as RLC suggests, on other posts you have used some good metaphors which have helped me picture things and it would be good to have them in one place for new members. I seem to have delved into the deep end and missed The Neglected Facts of Science in favour of others so I think i'll read that very soon!
daniel wrote:If you are in to computers, download POVray (http://www.povray.org) which is a free "ray tracing" program, that allows you to construct simple models in the computer. It is helpful to understand what go in to the "illusion" that we call "reality," and the best way to understand it, is to create an illusion on your own, and see how it behaves.
Cheers i'll check this out.
daniel wrote:Bruce has put out tons of papers on the Reciprocal System at http://reciprocalsystem.org so there is plenty to read there, if you like mathematics and some of the more metaphysical stuff.
I can't get enough of them! :)
daniel wrote:You are not alone in those goals, and I'm not limiting that to just human intelligence. There are "plans" being made, right now, to activate some of this.
Intriguing... I can already see more people waking up to the truths of the world on a daily basis, it seems that critical mass is building fast.
daniel wrote:We'll see what happens after this next paper is released... Aaron told me to "cut no corners," so it is a very straightforward disclosure of some information that a lot of people are not going to want to hear... I realize that 99.5% of the people that read it, will not accept the conclusions, but I did not write it for them... I wrote it for that 0.5% that might consider what I have to say, concerning "New World Religion."
I don't think there is much left that can surprise me now but i'm looking forward to being proven wrong! :)

RLC
Seeker
Seeker

Post by RLC » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:52 am

Djchrismac wrote: Loads, below are a few of the sites that are updated regularly with all sorts of documentaries: Some of my personal favourites include: Well done on giving up TV! It's dead easy, I only have it on connected to the PC or for decent documentaries on normal TV. As a kid I always hated the news, must have known it was a negative vibe delivery machine and Charlie Brooker's Newswipe shows it for what it is, a psychological manipulation tool.
I just wanted to thank you for the recommendations. I watched "inner worlds" over the weekend, and I was blown away! What an fantastic documentary. Actually, I watched it twice. IMO, we definitely need a resource page for beginners. All this stuff (including everything else that was recommended to me) is amazing! It would give them a place to start.