Characteristics of coming dimensional & solar shift

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Characteristics of coming dimensional & solar shift

Post by daniel » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Lozion wrote:For the record Tolec's material is not channeled but direct communication with members of the Andromeda Council, an intergalactic and interstellar governance & development body of aligned benevolent star systems & planets of sentient intelligent life (http://www.andromedacouncil.com/about.html). The scientific members of the Council hold it that the solar transition is on course and to be very probably completed by early 2014.
My apologies; I did not realize you were quoting from Project Blue Beam.
Lozion wrote:Maybe I should rephrase my question in these terms: In your knowledge is there new scientific or other data to support such a claim for the short term completion of transition to 4D?
The only information I have would be that the magnetic ionization levels are quantum effects, so once there is sufficient ionization to initiate a transition, it cascades like an avalanche, where the transition occurs and completes quickly.
Lozion wrote:Here is a youtube from Tolec explaining the Council's view on the transition in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcGv_3-fmyo
So the core will be emitting blue beams... :D
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:44 pm

PHIon wrote:
daniel wrote: I've found that--like any good relationship--what you have to offer is more important than what you desire.
Thanks for saying that. There was another one of those surveys on TV today about what men want from women (or it can be vice versa). I will realize I am finally living in another density when surveys about what one can offer to a partner as opposed to "what have you done for me lately?" are commonplace.
No time like the present to start living that philosophy... and you'd be surprised at the doors it opens.
PHIon wrote:Also, it is becoming so much clearer to me that you cannot offer what you do not have, so one's work on oneself is that person's gift to the world.
One of the concepts that purchase happiness, for only $19.95 plus shipping and handling. Before you start "working on yourself," take an honest inventory of what you already have--everyone is good at something. Find out what, and bring out your best features.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:25 pm

daniel wrote: My apologies; I did not realize you were quoting from Project Blue Beam.
Lozion wrote:Maybe I should rephrase my question in these terms: In your knowledge is there new scientific or other data to support such a claim for the short term completion of transition to 4D?
The only information I have would be that the magnetic ionization levels are quantum effects, so once there is sufficient ionization to initiate a transition, it cascades like an avalanche, where the transition occurs and completes quickly.
Lozion wrote:Here is a youtube from Tolec explaining the Council's view on the transition in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcGv_3-fmyo
So the core will be emitting blue beams... :D
Project Blue Beam? Ok, Txs for letting me know where you stand. Sounds like there isnt ANY legit recent positive ET/Human collaboration?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:58 pm

daniel wrote: The only information I have would be that the magnetic ionization levels are quantum effects, so once there is sufficient ionization to initiate a transition, it cascades like an avalanche, where the transition occurs and completes quickly.

Any read out we can consult about the rise of these levels?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Project Blue Beam

Post by daniel » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:14 am

Lozion wrote:Project Blue Beam? Ok, Txs for letting me know where you stand.
I've been around for more than half a century now and always interested in the paranormal, so I've seen a lot of these plans put into action.

Just consider what is actually being "taught" by many of these Blue Beam folks... there are STILL a bunch of bureaucrats running things, except now their egos are galaxy-sized. Inter-galactic councils, confederations, federations,... all these entities that are "better than you," trying to regulate and dictate every aspect of your life--and this time, including your spirit.

If you want to just be a cog in some kind of galaxy-sized machine, then you're still a slave... and that's the mentality being promoted. That is what Blue Beam is about--they've already got economic slavery (try to live without money), physical slavery (you can't travel or live anywhere you'd like, without permission from your masters), moral slavery (obey or be imprisoned) and Soul slavery (religion), well in hand. But as people start seeing past these things, they are looking to the SPIRIT to set them free, and become "free spirits" of the world. If the NWO is going to stay in power, they need a form of spiritual slavery to continue the system. Can't have free spirits--can only have spirits doing the bidding of "gods." And, of course, these councils and confederations will always be too busy to deal directly with affairs here on Earth, so they'll have to appoint representatives to speak for them. Guess who that will be.

I used to believe that stuff, myself, as the NWO did a great job in promoting it, right down to using those microwave transmitters to beam voices directly into channelers heads. (Heck, even Jesse Ventura did a Conspiracy Theory episode on that.) It is very convincing.

Courtesy of the LMs, I've learned that there is another approach to life--living in rapport--that does not require that top-down "command structure" that Blue Beam tells us is the only option available. The LMs don't use it, and apparently neither do their off-world friends. The best analogy I can draw from their inter-species organization is a bunch of young kids playing together in a yard... they're having fun, and don't care what race, color or creed the others are. They have a kind of universal language that says, "let's play together and learn from each other." Before long, the kids are speaking 8 different languages.

That is more of the kind of universe I would like to live in, one where you are free to travel anywhere you want, live anywhere you want, interact with anyone you want, learn anything you want... experience, learning and teaching is what gives life purpose and meaning.
Lozion wrote:Sounds like there isnt ANY legit recent positive ET/Human collaboration?
I don't know, as I have not read every contact experience. But from what I've learned, the peaceful explorers of the Universe don't have military, corporate or government hierarchies, so you don't find "commanders", "captains," "presidents,' etc... just "people." It is not a power-based system. So if I were to look for "legit" ETs, I'd look for those explorers that are not part of a hierarchy -- the "free spirits."
Lozion wrote:Any read out we can consult about the rise of these levels?
I have not yet found anything obvious, though I would suspect that if there were obvious data, it would be filtered out before hitting the internet.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:49 pm

I think there could be races of benevolent interstellar advanced beings with non-SM, FTL, yin tech who are interested in seeing other planetary civilizations advance themselves in rapport with Nature. Perhaps they would be of some assistance if asked.

These beings might refer to those in their group with more experience as teachers or guides, so the one with the most flying experience might be in charge of piloting a vessel and the one with the most geological experience might lead an expedition on a newly discovered planet, and so on, but all opinions would be valued. The idea of money to them would most likely be an outdated concept, initiated by those who choose to live in discord.

A group of these experienced beings might even form a council to problem–solve. They might even have a hierarchy of sorts (but not a top-down command structure) because decisions which affect a large ship or even an entire planet should probably be enacted by the most experienced personnel. They might even have those whom they call masters or elders who have not only been around the block but built the block.

I am not that interested (at the moment) by how they organize their society, but I am primarily looking for an intent of rapport in any beings that approach us. Often, when you encounter someone, you can get a feeling if you are in danger, but if people are broke and hungry and strange beings are offering food, determining friend or foe may not be so apparent right away.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Intent of rapport. That is why paying attention to other life forms, maybe clouds, and solar data, can be of some assistance. There is a constant broadcast, mostly not apprehended by humans, that still obeys the original commands, just seems to come from little humble things. There are special cases, insertions, changelings, jumpers, and such, not for any broadbased broadcast, really just the tiny parts or this damned War. The weaponization of sentience is the Machinery fall of the Story, you all should stick close to home. It is really quite unpleasant in the expansion of this local, you do not know that this place is the last to not have been totally overcome.

You are the last, best hope. I hope you do OK. Even if that causes mutation that is asked for.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Re: Project Blue Beam

Post by infinity » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:44 am

daniel wrote:
Lozion wrote:Project Blue Beam? Ok, Txs for letting me know where you stand.
I've been around for more than half a century now and always interested in the paranormal, so I've seen a lot of these plans put into action.

Just consider what is actually being "taught" by many of these Blue Beam folks... there are STILL a bunch of bureaucrats running things, except now their egos are galaxy-sized. Inter-galactic councils, confederations, federations,... all these entities that are "better than you," trying to regulate and dictate every aspect of your life--and this time, including your spirit.

If you want to just be a cog in some kind of galaxy-sized machine, then you're still a slave... and that's the mentality being promoted. That is what Blue Beam is about--they've already got economic slavery (try to live without money), physical slavery (you can't travel or live anywhere you'd like, without permission from your masters), moral slavery (obey or be imprisoned) and Soul slavery (religion), well in hand. But as people start seeing past these things, they are looking to the SPIRIT to set them free, and become "free spirits" of the world. If the NWO is going to stay in power, they need a form of spiritual slavery to continue the system. Can't have free spirits--can only have spirits doing the bidding of "gods." And, of course, these councils and confederations will always be too busy to deal directly with affairs here on Earth, so they'll have to appoint representatives to speak for them. Guess who that will be.

I used to believe that stuff, myself, as the NWO did a great job in promoting it, right down to using those microwave transmitters to beam voices directly into channelers heads. (Heck, even Jesse Ventura did a Conspiracy Theory episode on that.) It is very convincing.

Courtesy of the LMs, I've learned that there is another approach to life--living in rapport--that does not require that top-down "command structure" that Blue Beam tells us is the only option available. The LMs don't use it, and apparently neither do their off-world friends. The best analogy I can draw from their inter-species organization is a bunch of young kids playing together in a yard... they're having fun, and don't care what race, color or creed the others are. They have a kind of universal language that says, "let's play together and learn from each other." Before long, the kids are speaking 8 different languages.

That is more of the kind of universe I would like to live in, one where you are free to travel anywhere you want, live anywhere you want, interact with anyone you want, learn anything you want... experience, learning and teaching is what gives life purpose and meaning.
Lozion wrote:Sounds like there isnt ANY legit recent positive ET/Human collaboration?
I don't know, as I have not read every contact experience. But from what I've learned, the peaceful explorers of the Universe don't have military, corporate or government hierarchies, so you don't find "commanders", "captains," "presidents,' etc... just "people." It is not a power-based system. So if I were to look for "legit" ETs, I'd look for those explorers that are not part of a hierarchy -- the "free spirits."
Lozion wrote:Any read out we can consult about the rise of these levels?
I have not yet found anything obvious, though I would suspect that if there were obvious data, it would be filtered out before hitting the internet.
I just want to mention that near death experience testimonies support the principle of rapport. Even down to the "judgement" that every person goes through after "death". People saw themselves and their whole lives with full awareness of others they interacted with - thoughts, emotions, everything. And they judged themselves with that objective perspective. Not even "God" judged anyone. Think about that. Think real long and real hard. And that system works.

These testimonies also support the possibilities and existence of methods to organize and deploy "spiritual slavery" mechanisms. Religion seems to be the most effective one mentioned. Example: Read about the NDErs being shown the dead people that "sleep" and won't wake up because they believe so firmly in a rapture and that they "should" be asleep until then, that it might take a million years to get them to choose to wake up (yes, they're asleep in the 'afterlife'). Not even higher beings interfere with people's choices - even choices that people make based on being deceived. Even choices that make people choose to be unconscious for years or eons just because of their choice of beliefs.

Imagine what bad guys can do with this kind of knowledge. Realms and worlds where "gods" are served. People believing they're working towards and entering a heaven they believe in (of which there are various kinds) and missing out on the rest of infinite creation simply because of their self-imposed limits. And as we know, the more beings in agreement with each other about a concept, the more powerful its influence. Some "dead" idea can literally be made to come to life (and be a literal living thing) simply due to enough beings focussing their consciousness on such an idea and being in agreement about it. This is no game. We have that kind of power - to create out of nothing. Neal's comment about "weaponization of sentience" is a very thought-provoking wake-up call to ponder about.

If there is confusion about how to "avoid" this kind of entrapment, well, the solution is straighforward. Challenge, ask, seek understanding. One word for it? Rapport. Free will cannot be violated in the sense of where and how it matters. Never just accept something. And if you are intimidated into blindly accepting something, no matter WHAT it is, no matter how good-looking an idea is, it is a blatant form of control and manipulation. Perhaps the worst kind that exists due to it looking "right" or "making sense". The truth never needs to force anyone into subscribing to it. It just is. Use it or don't. Where force is involved, there is something to hide. Perhaps hiding your own awareness of your own power from you.

The intent of one's "seeking" is important. If the intent is corrupt, the effect will be corruption - of which enslavement is but one form. Enslavement by one's own desire, own belief, by one's own perspective. Freedom and wisdom is always available as an option, but is only ACCESSIBLE through purity of intent. No one is forced into enslavement or forced into freedom. Access to the one or the other is facilitated through intent.

And intent gets tested. Cheap words or wishes or thoughts don't survive the tests. It is only the true intent that gets honored by the laws of attraction.