Characteristics of coming dimensional & solar shift

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Un-Arrrrrrgh!

Post by daniel » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Sascha wrote:I need to grumble a bit... Daniel, You just can't put out such a statement somewhere hidden in Forum. This would have needed to be the headline of Your first article... I can't stop laughing right now.
My current headline is, "One Small Lie for Man, One Giant Deception for Mankind"... a play on astronaut Neil Armstrong, inferring both that man's been lied to, and Neil's small step was on a warehouse stage, not the moon.
Sascha wrote:OK. Let me guess that this gives us a new perspective for how we should look at the Illuminati card game predictions, especially the “meteoroid-” and “alien-thread”, as well as the “Georgia Guidestones” predictions. This would mean, our Godzilla-daddies accepted the claim? Further this would mean, that the “gameplay” we see developing right now, shows finally... let's say it this way... to which degree (or maybe in which actual numbers) the created kind chooses “the red pill” or “the blue pill”? The blue would mean further non-acceptance of their own responsibility for themselves. Means the want/acceptance for/of a NWO. Followed by the predictions and war. And through this, the end of the kind.
Did you ever wonder why geneticists were among the top-ranking folks to end up dead, when they discover certain things? I'll tell you what they are finding... that the Royalty and Peasants are genetically two, different species. Ask any European royal if they have any "peasant stock" in them... I'm not a molecular biologist, so I can't prove anything, but look at the evidence surrounding keeping records of lineage, Hitler's "ethnic purity," and the lot. If we're all the same genetically, how can heritage make any difference?

Add that info to "So long, and thanks for all the fish," and what do you get? Well, the other intelligent races have noticed that the Royals don't play well with the Peasants, so a little "segregation" may go on, isolating the two groups from each other--like on two, different worlds. And as I'm sure Hilary Clinton would tell you... it's not much fun having world domination, when there's no one to dominate--and you have to wash your own socks.

That means the NWO has a vested interest in the status quo--them in charge, served by the Annunaki Adamic slaves. But, "The peasants are revolting!" (King Id: "They certainly are.") and it is also in their best interest to keep the slave population to a manageable size.

Mankind is also evolving. Enlil tried to prevent that by giving mankind a genetic expiration date of 120 years ("And the LORD (Enlil) said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years." --Genesis 6:3; old years, about 85 in modern years). But the transmigration of souls from native Terrans eventually got man into a cycle of reincarnation, so he was able to continue to learn and grow his consciousness outside of that expiration date. And a small portion of mankind has reached the threshold of throwing off his Adamic slave chains, and standing as his own, independent species. Lone Bear uses the term coined by Roger Damon Price, "The Tomorrow People," since they will be the ones that still have "tomorrows" here on Earth, as an intelligent, spiritual, psychic and ethical people. Man just needs to outgrow his genetic desire for servitude (STS or STO), and learn how to cooperate, rather than compete.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Characteristics of coming dimensional & solar shift

Post by daniel » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Ilkka wrote:I think someone else might see this connection aswell. Can't feel bad about this whole thing though, but to look ahead whats next and I'm sure we can work things out with the LMs, atleast some of us humans.
There is a lot of bad history and animosity between humans and the LMs, so it would take some work, but I think it can be achieved. But nothing will happen while humanity remains a slave to the Gaiyari.
Ilkka wrote:Also I think that the LMs are on a "same boat" with us in spiritual evolution and I would be delighted to hear their take on this subject, maybe its the same that I do understand already or maybe not.
The LM "spirituality" is very different from ours. I just made a post on that, minutes ago, on the Antiquatis Forum, here: Origin of the LMs (You need to be logged in to view that forum, as it is available only to registered users and not visible to the public/search engines. It's where I hash out my ideas, before doing a paper.)

Suffice it to say, that mankind needs his "creator gods" because he was created by beings that appeared as gods. Duh. The LMs (and other intelligent species) evolved, so their "take" on spirituality is very different from humanity. And they certainly won't worship SM "gods!"
Ilkka wrote:Could I be able to summon/call on some LM people to meet me in person to some remote area in this country of Finland?
You probably have an excellent chance to request a meeting with one of the LM people from FInland. Don't try summoning or demanding anything--they will only respond to respect and common courtesy. I would suggest you ask around, or learn the folklore of the area before trying, so you know who you are dealing with and don't accidentally insult them. Overall, they are a decent, ethical people--but as I've said, no love for humans. Since they engage in rapport, you need to adjust yourself to their traditions, and put aside expectations.

And there is some degree of danger, as their technology is not compatible with ours and technology tends to imprint on biological organisms. If you make frequent use of cell phones, mp3 players, and other stuff connected to your body, you may have a violent, physical reaction to their presence, as you will be very much "out of tune" with their bioenergy. And, of course, they will have a similar response to your presence.

Should you decide to just take a hike into a natural area, don't bring ANYTHING electronic, nor anything magnetic (particularly compasses--navigate by landmark). Natural fiber clothing is also the best, as synthetics carry that "non-natural" energy signature, and the LMs are very sensitive to energy.
Ilkka wrote:And how to call them? What herbs should I rub together to attract them? :D
Do please tell me if you know some method.
I finally understood why the Nimerigar have such large noses... underground, sight does not do you much good and neither does the echos of sound. But aromas can travel very far with great accuracy. Aromas are their long-distance communication. But, you'll have to use the local herbs. Trying to use the herbs I used, such as a variety of Wyoming sage, would be like a Gaelic person talking to a native Hindu... not going to make much sense. I don't know the olfactory language of that region, so I'd suggest you check your folklore for clues.

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 pm

It is hard to say, but even the changelings, those heroes of old, most all of them have been taught to hate. Now, they are gangsters, like the rest, and will not cast their lot into this place. All have become most dangerous, even the ones set apart to give that intention to the One that commands. Now, these times, drown the autistic, the idiot savants, the mutants, even your real parents can lose their way, that is buying into the greater Machinery. Lord knows, I tried to tell them, these are our children, trying to not miss the point of Travel.

Now, the ones doing anything know this is an old war, it is funny how big fixes are not that department, just little things, drowned at birth, yet very involved, with humans, and such.

Sambience
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Sambience » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:27 pm

...a little "segregation" may go on, isolating the two groups from each other--like on two, different worlds.
this plus the idea of 'tomorrow people' who stay here with this planet, in rapport

sounds, to me, like the three way split spoken of in the Law Of One books. Where the Royals/Elites go to a 4th Density negative world to continue on their path; the 'peasants' (insufficiently polarized folks) go to a different 3rd Density world to continue work in 3rd Density; and the 'tomorrow people' would be the few who get to stay here through and after the gradual shift the planet makes to 4th Density positive.

(BTW, thanks again, Daniel for continuing to share your fascinating insights and viewpoints!)

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Sambience wrote:
...a little "segregation" may go on, isolating the two groups from each other--like on two, different worlds.
this plus the idea of 'tomorrow people' who stay here with this planet, in rapport

sounds, to me, like the three way split spoken of in the Law Of One books. Where the Royals/Elites go to a 4th Density negative world to continue on their path; the 'peasants' (insufficiently polarized folks) go to a different 3rd Density world to continue work in 3rd Density; and the 'tomorrow people' would be the few who get to stay here through and after the gradual shift the planet makes to 4th Density positive.

(BTW, thanks again, Daniel for continuing to share your fascinating insights and viewpoints!)
Agreed. Soon I hope... The Andromeda Council says Jan 2014. Daniel what do you think? Any data supporting this?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Sambience wrote:sounds, to me, like the three way split spoken of in the Law Of One books. Where the Royals/Elites go to a 4th Density negative world to continue on their path; the 'peasants' (insufficiently polarized folks) go to a different 3rd Density world to continue work in 3rd Density; and the 'tomorrow people' would be the few who get to stay here through and after the gradual shift the planet makes to 4th Density positive.
I agree; a 3-way split. Though based on what I've seen in the news, a good deal of people may be going to 4D-, not just because of genetics, but because of the choice to live a life of competition and rivalry. From what I've seen, the LMs will be mainly 4D+. They aren't perfect, but they are on that path of cooperation and rapport with life and the planet, so it's a good choice for "who stays." As to the human population... well... I don't expect that there will be any overcrowding problems for a LONG time.
Sambience wrote:(BTW, thanks again, Daniel for continuing to share your fascinating insights and viewpoints!)
You are welcome.
Lozion wrote:Agreed. Soon I hope... The Andromeda Council says Jan 2014. Daniel what do you think? Any data supporting this?
No, there is no data inferring any dates.

I don't put much credence in channeled material anymore. I mean, really... how many times can you "cry wolf" with dates? I prefer to put my energy into developing my understanding of the Universe, because I've found that--like any good relationship--what you have to offer is more important than what you desire.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:28 pm

daniel wrote: I don't put much credence in channeled material anymore. I mean, really... how many times can you "cry wolf" with dates? I prefer to put my energy into developing my understanding of the Universe, because I've found that--like any good relationship--what you have to offer is more important than what you desire.
For the record Tolec's material is not channeled but direct communication with members of the Andromeda Council,
an intergalactic and interstellar governance & development body of aligned benevolent star systems & planets of sentient intelligent life
(http://www.andromedacouncil.com/about.html). The scientific members of the Council hold it that the solar transition is on course and to be very probably completed by early 2014. Maybe I should rephrase my question in these terms: In your knowledge is there new scientific or other data to support such a claim for the short term completion of transition to 4D?

Here is a youtube from Tolec explaining the Council's view on the transition in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcGv_3-fmyo
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:33 am

daniel wrote: I've found that--like any good relationship--what you have to offer is more important than what you desire.
Thanks for saying that. There was another one of those surveys on TV today about what men want from women (or it can be vice versa). I will realize I am finally living in another density when surveys about what one can offer to a partner as opposed to "what have you done for me lately?" are commonplace.

Also, it is becoming so much clearer to me that you cannot offer what you do not have, so one's work on oneself is that person's gift to the world.
Sambience wrote: the 'peasants' (insufficiently polarized folks) go to a different 3rd Density world to continue work in 3rd Density
I have only read the first Law of One book and it has been a while. I do not remember what is meant by the "insufficiently polarized folks" concept. Could someone refresh me on that? Are the self-appointed "royals" more advanced than 3D humans because of having a basic knowledge of occult sciences? Or is the basic idea that the humans remaining in 3D have no interest in advancing and the "elite" have an interest in ascension?

Since there are no secrets in a collective consciousness, ascension seem like something the elites would want to avoid at all costs. Maybe if they were the only ones around, they would want to "share" everything with each other. Seems unlikely though since keeping knowledge a secret is rooted in a fear of losing elite status, and the elite groups seem to be in severe competition with each other.

I can see, however, a value in protecting people from too much knowledge too fast because certain individuals might not be able to handle it and their minds could short circuit, as it were. This is a tricky area because are the one's doing the protecting really concerned for others' well being or is elitism the real motivation?

Maybe this is why we have to do the inner work in order to become ready for higher density energy. The protections may be built-in to the discrete nature of the Universe. If you haven't reached the yonder shore, keep sailing until you get there. The ones who have advanced beyond you will cheer you on and help when they can but won't do the work for you, which is a great thing - doing the work yourself is the fun. So I can see the possibility of many people ascending but nothing seems to have happened inwardly because the work still needs to be completed.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:17 pm

PHIon scribbled:
I have only read the first Law of One book and it has been a while. I do not remember what is meant by the "insufficiently polarized folks" concept. Could someone refresh me on that? Are the self-appointed "royals" more advanced than 3D humans because of having a basic knowledge of occult sciences? Or is the basic idea that the humans remaining in 3D have no interest in advancing and the "elite" have an interest in ascension?
The Law of One states that the guidlines for ascension are as follows:

51% service to others to ascend into 4th density positive

95% service to self to ascend into 4th density negative

Those who have not reached such a polarity will repeat the 3rd density incarnation until polarity is reached at the nexus of harvest, or an applicablae body/mind/soul complex chooses to ascend.

don't forget that http://www.lawofone.info is a free, searchable law of one database perfect for inquiries such as this

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q= ... e&l=30&o=r

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Polarization in this context refers to the intention of actions.

Are you meditating to benefit solely yourself, or do you make a conscious intention to process the energy of other-selves?

I fell 'polarization' is about the intention of our behaviors. It is our responsibility to teach and appreciate one another and to contribute to the collective awakening. I cannot speculate about whether '51% percent' refers to time spent (that's a lot of time), or if it means 51% of our actions, or even thoughts. The time I have spent pondering the definition is likely time I could have better spent serving others.

I have been following the Wingmakers/Event Temples/Lyricus Teaching Order for some time, and in an interview 'James' said a few things which resonate with the questions you have posed.
For anyone not familiar the 'six heart virtues are; appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor.
A few quotes:

"The darkness isn’t necessarily a huge event or evil person as it’s often depicted in film and stories, it can be the accumulation of hundreds of small things. But however it arises, it creates the conditions whereby you can use the six heart virtues and shed your light into the darkness of the times and into your local universe. The irony is that this is the purpose we came here to undertake. This is our mission, in effect, and yet most people find that the mundane distractions of life interfere with their lofty missions, when indeed—they reveal them.
Again, I want to add that I understand that this can be a difficult thing to see in this light, but if the six heart virtues were ever-flowing and easy to transmit, how would you develop your skills? How would you strengthen your determination to send these virtues amongst your local universe? How would you help in the situations of crisis or difficulty? How would your mission remain a vital element of your life over the changing times and how would you understand the situation about others and feel genuine compassion?
When the darkness enters your world, remember this is the time to use the heart virtues, to exercise them above all other times, as they will stand out, they will reveal your grace and that of the One you truly represent."

"Seekers are often in search of the escalating complexity because the esoteric is seductive. If I see someone who is practicing the six heart virtues to the best of their ability they are, in my view, a greater master on earth than the one who quotes the highest formulations of Spirit or speaks the elegance of Jesus, or Mohammed, or Krishna, or Buddha, or practices meditation every day, but then radiates discordant behaviors or thoughts.
The universe has an incentive system—it’s called evolution—and so we understand that when we look at those things that have evolved into sophisticated techniques or organizations, and we imbue them with greater importance than those things that have not evolved and are simple, even innocent in comparison.
But the six heart virtues, living a love-centered life while disconnected from the evolutionary track of spiritual knowledge, are paradoxically among the most potent forms of truth for this particular time in humanity’s evolution."