Characteristics of coming dimensional & solar shift

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

deepfsh
Mage
Mage
Re: Characteristics of coming dimensional & solar shift

Post by deepfsh » Thu May 16, 2013 7:39 pm

I've noticed that the topics such as SARS, forced vaccinations, climate change, political concept of a 'new world order', video surveillance and a new Gladio-type strategy of tension are all together being pushed hard on people again for the first time after 2009. Oh, and let's not forget the increased presence of occult, esoteric symbols in public places. Do you think it is natural for a President to give an annual 'award for social responsibility' called 'Horus', with its web page logo in a form of a stylized eye? And they even explain (under 'frequently asked questions') that they chose that name because it is a God of this and that, like it has anything to do with our culture and national identity. Furthermore, the Director's Association (supervisory board members of big corporations) has for its logo a triangle with a half circle on the top of it, like a halo - a pyramid, right? I'm sure some professor of literature would write it off as some kind of 'egyptomania', which was characteristic a few centuries ago. Well, we're not talking literature here, but business. When you see it in Hollywood movies or in some other American stuff it's one thing, but when you see it in your own country you start asking yourself some questions.

Anyway, in summer of 2009 there was a surge of positive energy. It seemed that the "war" was over, in sense that the perpetrators have been identified, stripped naked, that there would be no more harm to people, that we are protected unconditionally by higher forces etc. It was a beautiful period in my life, full of turns, rapid changes and optimism. I've learned since then that only a battle was won, and that life is much more complex and interesting. Nevertheless, quite a few (very) high-level insiders have come forward in various countries, including Daniel, of course. They brought a lot of first-hand experience and knowledge and opened the eyes to many. Maybe I shouldn't bother with it, but I've been thinking quite a lot about law. I agree with Jordan Maxwell that it is good to know your rights, the law - I like the saying "ignorance of the law is no excuse", because you can win some battles if you know how to play the Game. But can you win "the war"? What to do with all those rules and regulations etc.? A lot of lawmakers would have to raise their consciousness in order to achieve true freedom and unshackle from the banksters' chains. As I see, a lot of them just "go along to get along", as Jordan likes to say. Well, to tell the truth, most "adults" live like that. But I don't believe that privately they are in such a deep denial - I think they are getting to see that what "goes around, comes around".

Thank you very much for your contribution Daniel, and Bruce, and all other participants on this forum. Obviously, we learned quite a lot from each other. I've been reading and copying everything you and Bruce posted - but I'll be studying it in the near future. I'm very pleased that you came forward, and I would be happy to come by if I would live in the States. But still, it would be great if we could get together and do a picnic somewhere in nature.

I've collected quite a few questions since my last post. I'll put them in numerical order:

1. Can you give any comments on my topic regarding the advanced reading and learning techniques? I learned about it when I read a written interview with Jake Simpson, a Project Camelot whistleblower. You can read it and comment it if you want, it's short. I'm interested in this kind of learning because there is a lot of material which I would like to go through. Could you recommend any books or web pages that deal with this topic?

2. Some guy put this video on the web about deep underground military bases. Quote: "The driver says he dropped off from ozarks base to the state of Maine about 1400-1500 miles." This reminded me about the destruction of some of those underground bases by the LMs - any new information about that, Daniel?

3. These articles were shown during Henry Deacon/Arthur Neumann's presentation at the April's conference on time travel: 'There's a monolith' on Mars moon reveals astronaut Buzz Aldrin, Inertial Confinement Fusion: How to Make a Star, Saturn, Source of Measure. I saved them, because I thought that maybe they could help you with your research. Do you find them interesting, have any comments on them? Btw, can you recommend any good, reliable, or your favourite web page(s) on archaeology? In the next post, I'll copy my notes from David's and Arthur's presentations. I also recorded them with my voice recorder, just in case.

4. Leo Zagami, an Illuminati whistleblower, said in this interview (36:15) that Zecharia Sitchin was "set up by the Vatican [precisely Corrado Balducci, an exorcist] to push the Annunaki - Nephilim connection [...] knowing that the Annunaki connection is a connection with demons... because, in fact, one of the Anunnaki is Bazuzu, like the exorcist from the movie [the Exorcist?], in which Linda Blair gets possesed by Bazuzu". That caught my attention, while doing abs exercises, because you frequently answer to questions about the Annunaki. And I don't know why, but we still don't get it! :) Maybe you should provide some pictures from movies or similar... if I remember correctly, they resemble the Goa'uld from Stargate SG-1 - their philosophy or their origins - right?

5. Daniel, how can I decipher the meaning of numbers in my dreams? I know it's personal stuff which relates only to me, but is there an archetypal, collective meaning to specific numbers? Where should I look it up? I looked it up in Manly Hall's book The Secret Teachings of All Ages... should I look elsewhere? What do you think it means when you give or receive money in dreams? Is it connected with energy? Meaning that you should put more energy into something or, in contrary, that you will benefit from some action?

6. What can you say about masturbation and the connection with your Higher Self. I remember that David's readings advised him not to masturbate (I guess they meant not too much), because they would not be able to communicate with him so well. Is it because after the ejaculation we lose a lot of "precious" energy? This is also connected with the red chakra, isn't it? With the proper flow of (primordial, "uncontrollable") energy? Some practitioners of Taoism rather use that energy for altering their state of consciousness. I believe it was Robert Moss who wrote in his book Conscious Dreaming that he used sexual arousal (sexual thoughts) as a precursor for OBEs. Basically, if you can train yourself to abstain from masturbating, with practice you can achieve OBEs by using the sexual energy.

This will be all for now. I'll make a separate post on things which got my attention in Babylon 5 and Stargate SG-1. Oh, I forgot to tell something interesting about time travel. During the panel on Time Travel Conference, Jordan Maxwell mentioned an interesting part of the movie Peggy Sue Got Married (F. F. Coppola, 10.10.1986), in which the main actress travels back in time. What is interesting is that her grandfather, who wants to help her get back in the future, takes her to his Masonic Lodge - on the way there, he tells her that "the last time they did something like this was 600 years ago". Once there, his fellow Brethren tell her that their Lodge was founded by a 'time traveler'. You can watch that part here (01:29:30), it's very short. Even if it's supposed to be a comedy drama, it has a slightly sinister feeling to me. And check the film poster. A key, a keyhole (top part as a crystal ball), a woman (feminine energy) with an enigmatic smile, and an e and an a slightly displaced - first and fifth letters of the alphabet; 1.5., first of May, May Day / mayday = Illuminati? ;)
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu May 16, 2013 7:51 pm

These are my notes from Wilcock's and Neumann's presentations from the April's Project Camelot Time Travel & Other Worlds Conference. There may be some lexical or grammatical errors.

Daniel, can you comment Neumann's (or David's) claims? Did you find something particularly interesting etc.?

HENRY DEACON/ARTHUR NEUMANN

• science adviser, connecting people from various divisions
• time is not constant and it is not linear
• only your subconscious senses that time goes faster, but you can't measure its velocity
• time is also an intellectual structure
• some languages have less expressions regarding time
• the bad aliens never made it very far because they destroyed themselves; they don't know how to use their technology properly
• »walking down the corridor« = jump room to Mars (»works like magic«)
• he was working on a »Babylon 5« type of space-ship (no Earth country was in charge of it, a few times there were a few Earth organisations)
• drives with a car – gate with guards like usual – double-fence around the whole base – another triple-fence area – office; the base is surrounded by trees, a lot of cameras for surveillance; pictures with leaders of various countries or royal families – guards check you – short corridor, luminescent on all sides; the facility is slightly underground; elevator (the doors open slowly, cameras are looking at it) – he walks in, puts in a key for identification, the door closes, there's no motion, then the doors behind him opens up – then he walks down a corridor and he's already on Mars – goes to a room, there's a table, everyone is sitting there, nobody talking (telepaths); people look very normal, some are pretty tall, different skin colors; he sits there for a few minutes and it's all over; he goes to the caffeteria; looks through a window, sees a narrow canyon area, the facility is just below ground level, he sees some sky (different colors, but it is mostly blue); psychological (astrology) and security evaluation
https://lasers.llnl.gov/programs/nic/icf/
http://www.sonic.net/bernard/saturn.html

• Martian day is almost the same length as Earth time; Martian year is the twice of the Earth's
• some time devices had influence on the local Sun
• ceramic white surface, shaped like a bowl – a UFO in which he traveled
• it never completely died out – the civilization on Mars
• the ringmakers of Saturn: it was set up a long time ago
• definitely one, but probably many bases on Mars
• Mars it is in the same dimension as Earth
• Phobos: it is gone – in the past and in the future (+ see Hoagland's work)
• time is an illusion, as is the space-time world
• matter, energy and time are creations of thought
• we are experiencing this reality through our limited senses
• due to our beliefs our knowledge is limited
• participate in the illusion that you are creating, help others when they ask you, enjoy your moment, find your bliss
• ETs look like people – like different people from different cultures on our planet; maybe except the ones that have green skin, or those that have greenish-blue; the norm is to communicate telepathically; you don't hear a voice, there are just thoughts, they can know what you will say before your vocal cords start to vibrate; he was the most over-weight; some had hair, one was bold; they had slight anatomical pecularities – an extra toe, ears with no earlobes etc., but you wouldn't noticed it; they had a sense of humor, they are uplifting
• »Utah, Sedona« terrain on Mars
• nanotechnology is a very important field
• there were a couple of women on Mars
• subject matter at meetings: part had to do with technical things
• he never saw a computer on Mars
• some computers can connect with your mind (on Earth)
• he thinks there were two indigenous Martians
• he walked off the job; he got only one e-mail from one of his colleagues – he wrote »the truth is out there«
• unusual technology: super-advanced tech is transparent, you wouldn't see it
• the gravity on Mars was 1G
• the atmosphere was more cold
• one of the people came with him to Earth, he wasn't an Andromedan
• Did he develope a relationship with a non-terrestrial? Not as an employee, but otherwise yes.
• five-sided pyramid in Sedonia on Mars – a DNM pyramid
• you can neutralize the radiowaste, bombard it with neutrons
• torsion-field – shortning and widening time
the Sun has also sentient life on it!
• WHATEVER YOU WANT, FOCUS ON IT, LET FEAR GO

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu May 16, 2013 8:01 pm

DAVID WILCOCK

BASICS: LAW OF ONE MATERIAL
- »There is no history« – time is an illusion
- the only thing which is real is the identity/intelligent inifity

The Nature of Reality
- the Universe started out as »intelligent infinity«
- inifinity beame aware of itself
- chose to create duality in order to »experience itself« - so that it doesn't get bored
- intelligent energy formed space and time
- primer expression is the photon – the light
- space and time divided into seven densities or planes of exsistence – dynamic experience of consious life

Seven Densities
- First: Awareness / basic elements – it hasn't found any focal point
(3 dimensions – fire, water, air); everything is alive!
- Second: movement and growth (animals and plants); will not have consiciousness until it is ready
- Third: the Choice – STO (loving path) or STS (controlling path);
-- but beware of karma!; the events in your life are not random!; karma is there to help you to make a choice; make a decision, otherwise »true helplessness«!
- Fourth: love uninformed by wisdom;
-- asciension within appx. next 100 years!; global heart awakening – rigged banking sector, education etc.; transfiguration in light beings – Bible, Quran; transitional process – integration of light body into your physical body (time travel, healing people, etc., so blissful that people are not thinking)
- Fifth: wisdom (»light« according to Law of One), honor, communication;
-- scholar, intellectual; read the Source Field – a path to 5D!
- Sixth: unity of love and wisdom (you see yourself and others as one)
- Seventh: foreverness, timelessness;
-- the »gateway density«; you regain your identity, you reunify with the Creator; drugs, alcohol make us belive that everything is OK, that we have succeeded, but it's an illusion; codependency – if you think that you are loved only if other people love you – looking the Creator in others instead in you; you have an obligation to love yourself, it's a condition; just smile and say thank you, don't get angry; secret of time travel is opening your heart – people are you, all is one, don't see them as separate from you, because they are not (Maharishi effect!!); embrace your true self, your true identity
- Octave: the universe is in a state of becoming; we are co-creating it!

The Nature of reality
- galaxies start out as individual star systems - at least two stars are required
- new stars and planets continue growing out of existing stars
- planets become habitats for intelligent life
- much of the universe is populated with human / hominid life forms (40 percent)
- we are perfect holograms of the Creator; you have the power to travel through time; at the same time it is an illusion; there is no direction, this is just a tool
- each of us must progess through the 7 densities
- our goal is to transcend separation and become the Creator, to go beyond 3D
- linear time is an illusion that allows the evolution of consciousness to occur
- we also have a soul that exists outside of time – and coordinates our experiences (precognition etc., you sense that something is going to happen)

- Evolution is a group effort
- many of the jobs in higher densities involve helping third density;
-- they want to keep us safe in accordance with our free will; if someone infringes your free will, they will experience karma
- a vast amount of work goes into maintainig the »illusion« of separation;
-- we evolve much better if we don't know what is in future for us; there are two timelines – death and life, STS and STO, 4D or again 3D (repeating the lessons); there are some negative beings on the planet of which you think they are running the show, but nothing is black and white; there is also life!
- we need to be given a choice
- wheather to love or control others
- we must have equal opportunities to make either choice
- we are in a maintained illusion; the ETs
- experiences on Earth ar precisely balanced
- we will never see more than we create
- negative forces are allowed to occur as mirrors of personal / collective karma
- time travel is routinely used to ensure that future probabilities remain stable – to keep the balance
- ET /Angelic forces maintain »the illusion«
-- many of the authorities that wrote books on abduction were CIA agents (insiders said this, also Greer)!

LAW OF ONE PRECURSORS
- radio telegraph contact in 1952
- Dr Wilbert B. Smith – contacted by radio telegraph by ET intelligence
- 12 groups were contacted
- Michael D'Obrenovic (George Hunt Williamson) wrote the book the saucers...
- ETs explained that our solar system was moving into a more highly energetic region of the galaxy
- this would create measureable increases in cosmic ray bombardment
- entire solar system would be transformed by this process
- message was given to the gvernments of the world
- hid his identity from Williamson's books due to government clearance
- telegraph messages swithed to direct mental communication
- new technology was given to measure »areas of reduced binding« (time travel)
- Mantell Crash
- monofilament (like fishing line) stretched almost to breaking point
- telepath communication is real and replicable (also with technology, 1950s)
- coming of the golden age
- Frequency = vibration (not the same as density)
- time – registered only because the planet is rotating; time happens because we are moving through space-time; time is infinite; if time actually moved... things would be different; space is also an illusion – ultimately all is contained in a single point
- »all the planets are inhabited« - George van Tassel
- time is the apparent movement through helixes; they exist as probability fields; time is a probability – may not be a dominant probability (you can change the future)
- time is powered by movement – if you stop, you stop time; can be altered, sometimes naturally, sometimes technologically
- time is a continuum that is accessible through us

THE SCIENCE OF TIME TRAVEL
- Time as the »Fourth Dimension« (Einstein)
- how could anything be one-dimensional?
- time must be three-dimensional; Einstein was close, but nobody came near after him
- you can't move through space if you don't move through time – there must be light
- What is »Space-Time«?
- you can change the clock just by alternating the speed (with an airplane on a high altitude)
- time dilation
-- your experience of time becomes much faster
-- this occurs because you are moving through more space-time as you travel
- mass increase
-- mass theoretically increases as you reach ...
o The Telegraph – CERN scientists 'break the speed of light'

THE WHEELER / DEWITT EQUATION
- time is not and cannot be linear; it happens in cycles
- Dewey Larson: time is 3D
- What really exists?
- only three real dimensions in the universe
- divided into two parallel realities
- movement (time) in reality becomes fixed position (space) in the other
- space is contractible (small UFOs, but when you go inside, it's big like a ship carrier)
- perfectly reciprocal relationsip between these two realities
- constant, fluid-like
- space-time (upper), earth, time-space (lower)
- every atom is singularity, a black hole (see Nassim Haramein)
- Space-time
- 3 dimensions of space, one dimension of time
- Time-space
- 3 dimensions of time (to us), one of space (to us)
- you can move in three dimensions of time
- dream plane, astral plane, afterlife, different structures than here
- distance traveled over there equals time travel over here
- gravity is time (see Kozyrev); gravity goes in atoms and molecules; black hole and the nucleus is formed by gravity
- gnomes, devas, fairies – dancing in circles (making crop circles), make vortexes, if you enter them, you end-up in other dimensions
- in time there are a lot of directions (up, down, left, right)

- Wave-particle duality
- particles constantly popping in and out of a wave state
- elctrons, protons, neutrons, single atoms and clusters of atoms
- a wave is a particle spaced out in time
- some of the p.[resent???] is in the past, some in the present and some in the future
- from our perspective it dematerializes

NATURAL STARGATES
- Ivan Sanderson's »Vile Vortices«
- 12 spots on Earth where things are vanishing
- ley-lines – collectively form an icosahedron
- over 3300 ancient sites all fit on the global grid! (Goncharev, Morozov)
- Mid-Atlantic Ridge is on one of the lines of the Pentagon

- Cymatics
- geometric patterns in fluids – you can change the frequency and the pattern will change

- Robert Moon – quantum physics nucleus
- protons are corners of geometry – it's not solid, just fluid
- See article 2012 – Romance and Reality for all of this!!!
- cube – eight protons – oxygen, 62.55% of everything is oxygen – you breathe in portals (as in meditation – breathing with the abdominals)
- octahedron – 14 protons – silicon, 21,2%
- icosahedron – 26 protons – iron, 1.2%
- these are one of the biggest secrets

- see Jenny Randles – Time Storms
- ex. 1: 5-day time slip, time-bending effects, light balls
- ex. 2: ball lightning
- fish falling out of the sky (Australia, March 2, 2007!)
- live frogs inside a rock (18th century)

- Ancient stone sites as portal attractors
- Avebury
- dematerialization and matter-bending
- tornadoes
- straw blown through tree
- wooden planks fused together
- big rocks put together without mortar

- Naturally-occurring time portals – jumping millions of years at once
- phoenix (pterodactyls?) – bird of fire (»materializes and dematerializes«)
- a lot of people saw pterodactyls (some have a luminiscent glow)
- Loch Ness monster – plesiosaurus
- mokele-mbembe – brontosaurus (Africa)
- cambodian stegosaurus – from a temple dated 1186 AD (picture from the SFI!)

- In galactic geometry there is no time

Time-Viewing Technology
- Project Looking Glass
- Orion Cube – misused for cheating on elections (USA) etc.
-- but they cannot view the future anymore, after 2012 – a game-changing event; everything goes white
- the Montauk Project – movie Contact

The Fourth-Density Shift
- occuring now according to the Law of One
- more portals coming out of the Sun and Earth
- it is possible that you could do your own portal
- time-travel is based on wisdom teachings (Gaiam TV – David's show)
- others are in fact ourself
- honoring others' free will is honoring our self, otherwise you harm yourself
- the illusion that we are abandoned by the Creator – Original Wound
- breathing exercises!
- embrace the sacramental nature of all things
- we are in divine perfection
- you get involved once you get to know this!
- time travel = open your heart first!!!

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Tue May 21, 2013 8:14 am

These are my notes from yesterday's episode of Wisdom Teachings entitled Angels and Extraterrestrials. It was my favourite; this is a very interesting topic to explore. I added some information, which I mentioned in my previous posts in this forum topic, in square brackets. According to David, his research on the Biblical words is based on the web page Bible Reality Check.

ANGELS OF THE BIBLE

The Bible contains the most extensive record of extraterrestrial contact on the planet.

Ranked from highest to lowest are the following kinds of angelic beings:

1. Seraphim: “Fiery spirits”, very high-level angels
2. Cherubim: “All-Knowing”
3. Thrones: “Many-Eyed Ones”
4. Dominions: carry scepter and sword
5. Virtues: “Brilliant, Shining Ones”
6. Powers: prevent fallen angels from taking over the world
7. Principalities: guardian angels of cities, nations and rulers

*Nephilim = “Annunaki” (see at the bottom)
*So who are the fallen angels then?

“HEAVEN”

• appears 700 times in the Bible
“Shamayi'm” (Hebrew) in the Old Testament
“Ouranos” (Greek) in the New Testament
• both words translate as sky, outer space, cosmos or universe
• both words are translated as outer space or universe in all other works from the Biblical period

“GOD”

• original Hebrew word is Elohim
• it's a plural word, not singular
• it translates as “Mighty Ones”
• it appears 2,750 times in the Old Testament
• Hebrew writers used the word for both benevolent and malevolent entities
• the Roman government didn't want the people to know the truth, so they kept them enslaved by means of religion

“ANGEL”

“Malak” in Old Testament Hebrew language
“Aggelos” in the New Testament Greek language
• translates as “the one who has been sent/One Sent”
• means “Messenger” or “Emissary” ... from “Heaven”, i.e. outer space
• one of the “Mighty Ones” – extraterrestrials coming to Earth

“BEELZEBUB”

• the bad guys were really bad
• this is one of the names for the “Devil” in the Bible
Baal-zebab in the Old Testament
Beelzebub in the New Testament [Is this the Bazuzu mentioned by Leo Zagami? See my previous post]
“Baal” in Chaldean means “ruler” or dark lord, overlord – he is the grand master of the evil pantheon of beings in the Old Testament; the closest to the concept of the Devil or Satan
• Baal becomes El, El becomes Hell
“Zebwub” (zebab) – fast-flying insect that stings
• traditional “Lord of the Flies”
• may indicate this sky god had flight capability and could 'sting' with weapons; a modern-day UFO
• sculpture: he wears the “masonic” apron, he holds his right hand up because he was able to shoot thunderbalts with the help of a ring placed on his arm, and has a long hat, on top of which is a cap shaped like the pineal gland
• he is humanoid, but he's not from Earth
• the [minion?] of Baal is “Moloch”, who is depicted with a head in the shape of an owl or beast, e.g. ox
• there was a tradition of sacrificing babies to Moloch – human sacrifice; this is where all started, back in the time of the Bible
• the valley where this was done was called Gai Ben Hinnom, in the New Testament it became Gehena
• after the sacrifice was made, Gehena became a 'garbage dump' [William Schnoebelen, a former satanist and author of Romancing Death, said in an interview that satanists make their night rituals, in which they invoke demons, also at garbage dumps – supossedly one of their preferred sites for conducting rituals.]
• the “Moloch” beings were drawn as bigger in size than normal humans and were called “Giants” – but not all of them were bad

SHADRACH, MESHACH AND ABEDNEGO – HUMAN ETs

• figures from a legend in the Bible (Daniel 3: 19-28), in which they were presented to King Nebuchadnezzar, after which he said that they were nothing special and he wanted a proof of their “special” abilities
• the fire had no effect on their bodies
• good guys have massive powers as well

HEBREWS 3:7

Melchizedek described as an immortal being
• no Earth human heredity
• implied ET / Elohim origin
• so extraordinary that the Hebrew author woudn't give much information about him at all

DEUTERONOMY 33:26

• “There is non like the mighty ones of [Israel], who ride from outer space to your help and through the skies, majestically.”
• these prople were here in person

PSALMS 68:33–34

• “To him who rides through the distant cosmos which is from ancient times... his strength is in the skies.”

ISAIAH 19:1

• “Behold, Yahweh is riding on a swift cloud...”

ISAIAH 66:15

• “Behold, Yahweh will come on fiery chariots like the whirlwind.”

PSALMS 68:17

• “The chariots of the mighty ones are myriads, thousands upon thousands; Yahweh is among them.”
• why isn't this happening in modern times – according to David it's because the good guys are prevailing over the bad guys; according to the Law of One, the war started around 1000 B.C.

EVERY CULTURE AROUND THE WORLD HAS THE SAME BASIC CHARACTERS

• Sumerian / Babylonian gods
• these Annunaki, called “Nephilim” in the Bible, did not look like reptilian humanoids (as David Icke asserts) [See my previous post about Zagami saying in an interview "that Sitchin was set up by the Vatican to push the Annunaki - Nephilim connection, knowing that an Annunaki connection is a connection with demons. Is it?]
• they depicted them with wings, as if they landed in a flying craft
• on the picture, there is a potential star gate, through which they came through, or maybe they wanted to picture the sun
• the female goddess on the picture is much more bigger than the lion she is stepping on
• the gods, Giants, were estimated to be 12–14 feet (4 m) tall [While, according to Daniel, the greys are appx. 4 feet (1,2 m) tall, and the LMs are even smaller.]
• in one picture, a Giant is wearing wrist watches

Daniel, if I understood and remember correctly, you said you would be meeting with LMs. Did you go in the mountains and talked with them? Did they deliver you a message which concerns humanity? Some advice, for example.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:20 am

deepfsh wrote:Do you think it is natural for a President to give an annual 'award for social responsibility' called 'Horus',
No, I don't. The purpose of "government" is to protect our liberty; not make moral decisions on how we run our lives.

BTW, Horus = Jesus. (Fairly common knowledge these days.)
they chose that name because it is a God of this and that, like it has anything to do with our culture and national identity.
Well, as a Christian nation, the "Jesus Award" would pretty much match the "national identity." It is just them playing on the psychology and symbolism of words.

Star Trek's Borg have a "national identity," and given the nonstop use of cell phones and mp3 players I see every day, we'll be one National Collective of drones in no time!
1. Can you give any comments on my topic regarding the advanced reading and learning techniques? I learned about it when I read a written interview with Jake Simpson, a Project Camelot whistleblower. You can read it and comment it if you want, it's short. I'm interested in this kind of learning because there is a lot of material which I would like to go through. Could you recommend any books or web pages that deal with this topic?
Go back to the ancient Greek "memory theaters." You'll make much more progress there, as the bulk of the listed techniques are derived from them.

I would recommend the book, "The Art of Memory" by Frances A. Yates.
2. Some guy put this video on the web about deep underground military bases. Quote: "The driver says he dropped off from ozarks base to the state of Maine about 1400-1500 miles." This reminded me about the destruction of some of those underground bases by the LMs - any new information about that, Daniel?
I have heard that the dwarves and trolls were responsible for those DUMB problems... not a direct attack, but a reaction to the workers seeing things they never wanted to see, and screwing up, causing all sorts of problems.
3. These articles were shown during Henry Deacon/Arthur Neumann's presentation at the April's conference on time travel: 'There's a monolith' on Mars moon reveals astronaut Buzz Aldrin, Inertial Confinement Fusion: How to Make a Star, Saturn, Source of Measure. I saved them, because I thought that maybe they could help you with your research. Do you find them interesting, have any comments on them? Btw, can you recommend any good, reliable, or your favourite web page(s) on archaeology? In the next post, I'll copy my notes from David's and Arthur's presentations. I also recorded them with my voice recorder, just in case.
They have no clue as to "how to make a star." What they are playing with is what Larson refers to as the "age limit" of atoms, that is responsible for a more intense type of fission (magno-nuclear, versus thermo-nuclear).

Regarding archeology, don't know of a website, but George Hunt-Williamson's books are quite interesting.
4. Leo Zagami, an Illuminati whistleblower, said in this interview (36:15) that Zecharia Sitchin was "set up by the Vatican [precisely Corrado Balducci, an exorcist] to push the Annunaki - Nephilim connection [...] knowing that the Annunaki connection is a connection with demons... because, in fact, one of the Anunnaki is Bazuzu, like the exorcist from the movie [the Exorcist?], in which Linda Blair gets possesed by Bazuzu". That caught my attention, while doing abs exercises, because you frequently answer to questions about the Annunaki. And I don't know why, but we still don't get it! :) Maybe you should provide some pictures from movies or similar... if I remember correctly, they resemble the Goa'uld from Stargate SG-1 - their philosophy or their origins - right?
The Annunaki are descended from a race of giant saurians, which could have happened here on this world if the velociraptors were still around today. An/Anu, the all-powerful god, had his strength in the ocean, and curiously enough, bears a remarkable resemblance to Godzilla. I suppose that race memory is still buried in human children.

If you go through the non-politically-correct history, you'll find that the Vatican and Royal families are one and the same; two faces of the same coin, making sure they have rule over the body (government) and mind/soul (religion) of the slaves. It's the natural development of that 3rd complex, the spirit, that's been screwing their plans up. If you notice, "modern" society is directed at distraction; anything to keep that spirit complex from gaining strength.
5. Daniel, how can I decipher the meaning of numbers in my dreams? I know it's personal stuff which relates only to me, but is there an archetypal, collective meaning to specific numbers? Where should I look it up? I looked it up in Manly Hall's book The Secret Teachings of All Ages... should I look elsewhere? What do you think it means when you give or receive money in dreams? Is it connected with energy? Meaning that you should put more energy into something or, in contrary, that you will benefit from some action?
Go to a well-researched source on symbols, like J.E. Cirlot's, "A Dictionary of Symbols." Numbers are just symbols, and he covers their meaning in multiple, cultural contexts.

"Money" is a concept that is foreign to Nature; you don't see squirrels bartering for nuts in the fall. Since it is not a natural symbol, it's just the gift wrapping on something deeper. You would have to look to see what the money is DOING, in order to unwrap that package.
6. What can you say about masturbation and the connection with your Higher Self.
I would say that they are not connected. The reason we have ontological levels of existence (complexes, densities, dimensions, planes, etc) is because they are quantized and discrete--there's a barrier that separates the levels. Masturbation is a level 2 "biologic" function, and is isolated from the level 3 "ethical" functions of the higher self.

Consider what I just said about "distraction." If you let your libido build up and up and up, what is your mind going to be thinking about?

Also consider the Guarded Enclosure of E-DIN (aka, "Garden of Eden") and the literal translation of the Hebrew Bible done by Mauro Biglino, where "biting the forbidden fruit" turns out the ability to sexually reproduce, introduced by Enki into the Adamic prototypes, so the Annunaki would not have to spend all that time cloning slaves. It then became "god's will" that humanity reproduce, so any act not leading to procreation was trained in the mind to be evil. You can think of it this way... masturbation is like giving the Annunaki "the finger," and saying "I won't be your slave." Connecting the act with the "higher self," aka "god," is just an attempt to get you back to reproducing.
I remember that David's readings advised him not to masturbate (I guess they meant not too much), because they would not be able to communicate with him so well.
From what I remember of David... I don't think he's practicing what he's preaching! :lol:
Is it because after the ejaculation we lose a lot of "precious" energy? This is also connected with the red chakra, isn't it? With the proper flow of (primordial, "uncontrollable") energy? Some practitioners of Taoism rather use that energy for altering their state of consciousness. I believe it was Robert Moss who wrote in his book Conscious Dreaming that he used sexual arousal (sexual thoughts) as a precursor for OBEs. Basically, if you can train yourself to abstain from masturbating, with practice you can achieve OBEs by using the sexual energy.
Now there are techniques that transform sexual energy into higher forms of bioenergy, that can be used by the spirit complex. But realize--the energy is transformed as it is created--doesn't build up--so you lose your sex drive as you build your spirit drive, basically moving your point of consciousness "up" about 3 feet.

Just apply some rational thought... if you build a dam across a river, it backs up a lot of water, which will eventually break the dam and cause a lot of destruction. However, if you have a bunch of irrigation lines coming out of that valley as the flooding begins, the water is diverted, rather than backing up, and improves a whole lot of landscape.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:45 am

deepfsh wrote:Daniel, can you comment Neumann's (or David's) claims? Did you find something particularly interesting etc.?
To quote Dewey Larson, "Complexity is entertaining; simplicity is not." Must have been a very entertaining conference.
• why isn't this happening in modern times – according to David it's because the good guys are prevailing over the bad guys; according to the Law of One, the war started around 1000 B.C.
Remembering that the "good guys" here are the LMs... and they went to war with the SMs to protect their lives and property, not to save humanity. And it was 1411 BC... Ra does like to "round."
these Annunaki, called “Nephilim” in the Bible, did not look like reptilian humanoids (as David Icke asserts) [See my previous post about Zagami saying in an interview "that Sitchin was set up by the Vatican to push the Annunaki - Nephilim connection, knowing that an Annunaki connection is a connection with demons. Is it?]
The Nefilim/Nephilim are the giant offspring of the Annunaki and one of the Neanderthal ancestors, probably one of the Australopithecus line. They had more simian physical attributes, than saurian.

And the Vatican knows darn well that Jehovah is the Annunaki Enlil... sounds like they are playing the "rebellious teenager" psychological game, where you ban what you want your teenagers to do, so they "rebel" and do exactly what you want. Kind of like the "drug war."
Daniel, if I understood and remember correctly, you said you would be meeting with LMs. Did you go in the mountains and talked with them? Did they deliver you a message which concerns humanity? Some advice, for example.
Yes, I did. About the only message they have for humanity is, "So long, and thanks for all the fish."

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:49 am

daniel wrote:
Yes, I did. About the only message they have for humanity is, "So long, and thanks for all the fish."
So they are not pleased to stay on this planet any longer I guess. I do remember almost all that you have told about them LMs so I understand their point of view since this is planet might be uninhabitable for them already.

How was your trip on the otherhand... relaxing, etc.?

And how is your next paper coming along?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Ilkka wrote:
daniel wrote:"So long, and thanks for all the fish."
So they are not pleased to stay on this planet any longer I guess. I do remember almost all that you have told about them LMs so I understand their point of view since this is planet might be uninhabitable for them already.
Well... how do I put this... the LMs are the native inhabitants of this world. Humans are the "aliens" here, introduced by the SMs. Though I have not been told this directly, the inference is that the LMs have made a claim to this planet to the more advanced races of the stellar neighborhood--and it will be humanity that will be packing their bags.
How was your trip on the otherhand... relaxing, etc.?
Yes, I love being out in the wilderness by myself. Sitting on the side of a mountain, watching the sun slowly set as the sky turns purple, just before night sets in, is just very relaxing for me.
And how is your next paper coming along?
I'm working on it now. I think I'm going to take a bit of a different approach and maybe put out a series of shorter papers, more focused on particular subjects.

Sascha
Muggle
Muggle

Arrrrrrgh!

Post by Sascha » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:40 pm

daniel wrote: ...
Well... how do I put this... the LMs are the native inhabitants of this world. Humans are the "aliens" here, introduced by the SMs. Though I have not been told this directly, the inference is that the LMs have made a claim to this planet to the more advanced races of the stellar neighborhood--and it will be humanity that will be packing their bags.
:D
I need to grumble a bit... Daniel, You just can't put out such a statement somewhere hidden in Forum. This would have needed to be the headline of Your first article... I can't stop laughing right now.
:lol:

OK. Let me guess that this gives us a new perspective for how we should look at the Illuminati card game predictions, especially the “meteoroid-” and “alien-thread”, as well as the “Georgia Guidestones” predictions. This would mean, our Godzilla-daddies accepted the claim? Further this would mean, that the “gameplay” we see developing right now, shows finally... let's say it this way... to which degree (or maybe in which actual numbers) the created kind chooses “the red pill” or “the blue pill”? The blue would mean further non-acceptance of their own responsibility for themselves. Means the want/acceptance for/of a NWO. Followed by the predictions and war. And through this, the end of the kind.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:12 am

daniel wrote:Well... how do I put this... the LMs are the native inhabitants of this world. Humans are the "aliens" here, introduced by the SMs. Though I have not been told this directly, the inference is that the LMs have made a claim to this planet to the more advanced races of the stellar neighborhood--and it will be humanity that will be packing their bags.
Well it was nice in here as long it lasted(summer times I mean, never liked winters so much). Looking forward to be moving to another planet if needed though maybe someplace more warmer environment. However I'd prefer to stay on this globe for the rest of my natural(or unnatural) life, maybe just move to more warmer place.

I know see the similarity bethween the Native Americans and the LMs its the European conquerors who come from distant land and wage wars and kill off all the native wildlife to suit to their needs and whatnot. I think someone else might see this connection aswell. Can't feel bad about this whole thing though, but to look ahead whats next and I'm sure we can work things out with the LMs, atleast some of us humans.

Also I think that the LMs are on a "same boat" with us in spiritual evolution and I would be delighted to hear their take on this subject, maybe its the same that I do understand already or maybe not.

Could I be able to summon/call on some LM people to meet me in person to some remote area in this country of Finland? And how to call them? What herbs should I rub together to attract them? :D
Do please tell me if you know some method.