Ascended man on Live National Television 2013

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Evansville64
Mage
Mage
Ascended man on Live National Television 2013

Post by Evansville64 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Americas got talent featured this man on a show a few weeks ago. This is unprecedented. What has this man just done? Any thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdL4d3hEJ0Y

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Ascended man on Live National Television 2013

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am

Quite a "Special Head" there or not since we all do have the ability aswell. Seems to be something to do with soundwaves and focusing the mind and body as the Buddhist monks(or some other religious groups) would probably do it. Also the Tibetan acoustic levitation sounds basicly similar. Read about it in The Source Field Investigations- book.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:19 pm

This is a parlor trick. This man is an entertainer. I don't think an ascended human would feel the need to show off what he/she's accomplished. It looks as tho he probably using glass to sit on. You can see him jump off of it. While everyone's looking all surprised, I'm willing to gamble that there was some prep. This whole thing caught me the wrong way... if he's just an entertainer, he's giving lightworkers, starseeds, spiritual people of any path a bad rep. But then I realized that while he may only be showing a parlor trick, he's representing us in front of a huge number of people. His use of a crystal bowl and chant voice was awesome! He spoke of his chakras on primetime TV. That to me is the biggest win out of the whole deal :)
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:10 am

joey,

You will feel more comfortable recognizing what he's doing if you have a bit more background in how sound/vibration combined with intensely focussed concentration can produce anything you want it to.

Look up David Wilcock's writing on how this stuff works.

Its technology, its not a trick. Keeping frequency is critical, keeping concentration is critical. How do think the megalithic structures were built? With parlor tricks requiring setups? If you think megalithic structures were built with smoke and mirrors, think again. Some of them were built using the technology he is specifically and explicitely demonstrating in front of a live audience.

And you don't need anything else than your brain and the right frequency tones. He made it easier for himself by using the specific bowl with the specific frequency he needed to get his voice and his mind to stay on the right tone despite the intense assault of distraction and interruption from the judges and the crowds.

I respect what he did.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:07 pm

infinity wrote:joey,

You will feel more comfortable recognizing what he's doing if you have a bit more background in how sound/vibration combined with intensely focussed concentration can produce anything you want it to.

Look up David Wilcock's writing on how this stuff works.

Its technology, its not a trick. Keeping frequency is critical, keeping concentration is critical. How do think the megalithic structures were built? With parlor tricks requiring setups? If you think megalithic structures were built with smoke and mirrors, think again. Some of them were built using the technology he is specifically and explicitely demonstrating in front of a live audience.

And you don't need anything else than your brain and the right frequency tones. He made it easier for himself by using the specific bowl with the specific frequency he needed to get his voice and his mind to stay on the right tone despite the intense assault of distraction and interruption from the judges and the crowds.

I respect what he did.
With all my heart I believe that the monoliths, Stonehenge, the Maoi at Easter Island, block for the pyramids all over the world were floated with sound. I believe what this man's showcasing is indeed possible, but I don't see this as being a demonstration of that technology. I could very well be wrong. I watched it a few times and there are a few things that still get me. When his name "Special Head" comes up, below it is shown "Street Performer, 28". It's hard for me to believe that a person who has done the necessary work to master the art of sound manipulation to the point of floating himself, would a) call himself Special b) brag about what he's about to do "What I'm about to do will be quite phenomenal"

I'll most definitely rescind everything I've said if he can float something like a huge stone that was used in monolithic construction. I wasn't trying to disrespect him at all, just calling it as I see it. I respect the man for his being who he is and for his act, but for me, this is just that.. an act.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Secret Agent Man » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm with Joeyv23 on this one. I don't doubt for a second that this is possible, but I'm very cautious to completely trust that this man is the real deal. I'll keep an open mind moving forward but for right now I'm on the sidelines. A few things didn't quite sit right with me either...

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Well, as the show is known to work, he is expected to come back and perform something else, next week. One thing that caught my attention, was his inalienably to walk and stride too quickly, and prompted a judge to mention sedatives, and "are you okay?" along with the excessively loose garment.. Alot of the skeptics are saying, that theres a spring-loaded foldable lotus chair on his rear, with a locking mechanism to his wooden staff in his lest sleeve... The only logical way would for their to be a locking peg of sorts, in the bottom of the cane, or a hole/magnet in the rug, which a few shots revealed noting like that.. The bottom of the cane is black and flat. His use of sound-pitches-vibration, and his mention of chackeras is a HUGE plus... Study his walk, and his rear.. And whatever that smoke plume covers..
'

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:05 am

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Secret Agent Man » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:44 am

Thanks Djchrismac, the 2nd video is what I am leaning towards for the truth. I fully believe levitation is possible, but this has the markings of a magic trick. The plume of smoke, the cane, the rug, and the bulky clothing all indicate this to be likely. He's obviously done his homework to have the appearance of being authentic with the singing bowl and the tones.

CircleofOne
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by CircleofOne » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:18 pm

This is actually a pretty old magic trick. It used to be fairly popular in India if I recall correctly.