Citzens Hearing of Disclosure at National Press Club Apr 2

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: Citzens Hearing of Disclosure at National Press Club Apr

Post by Ilkka » Wed May 22, 2013 3:54 am

Seems to be that Daniel was right to say something about hurting peoples feelings when talking to certain people and I believe I've just done it to this specific one, however I still believe its not all that these people are. Its almost like talking to a drunken person who is very easilly insulted which brings us to ego/body since mind/spirit can't be in control while intoxicated this is what I have learned from experiences and it goes pretty much for any recreational drug out there both legal and illegal. My own mother and father are alcholics so I know how they are, well mom still goes to work but every weekend she drinks and acts like a child when drunk.

4KAAG
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by 4KAAG » Wed May 22, 2013 1:02 pm

“The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization” – Sigmund Freud
I agree with the above statement.

I've been a vegan for almost a year. A lot of neurological pathways are still present in my brain that say I like meat. I ate meat for about twenty years! However, watching my mother dissect her steak sirloin last night, I'm angry about it. It is my spirit that's angry about her ingesting the corpse of a slaughtered and tortured animal. I've done my spiritual research. I have connected with my inner self, and I'm still learning how to harmonize my inner and outer worlds. But to lay down with pacifism and say nothing to the outrage is, on the contrary, a sad and egotistical thing to do.

So I have no problem with potentially shattering someone's world, knowing full well that if I'm ignorant on the situation, it will come back to me. The only difference is that I believe in myself, so that, how I will put it, if my fly were down, I'd rather someone tell me, rather than walking around looking peacefully dumb.

I hope Daniel is of a relative opinion. Please don't hold back on us. We're endowed by our Creator certain inalienable rights, and currently, we are all in chains.

-OM-
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by -OM- » Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 pm

4KAAG wrote: so that, how I will put it, if my fly were down, I'd rather someone tell me, rather than walking around looking peacefully dumb.

I hope Daniel is of a relative opinion. Please don't hold back on us. We're endowed by our Creator certain inalienable rights, and currently, we are all in chains.
Your fly is down :lol:
Moral outrage at meat eaters is simply hypocritical anger.
Plants have consciousness as well. (Maybe Daniel could confirm the truth of the alien-species that is evolved from Trees?)
Everything dies on this plane. And yet nothing dies in reality.
If you want to be "righteous" in your indignation, then you can become a fruitarian, as fruit is meant to be eaten and ingested in order to spread the seed.
Anything else is just shadow junk that needs to be released.

-------------------------

Now to your bigger general point, (outside the food analogy) ;)

I do agree that if the "real story" can't be shared in this forum, it kinda makes me wonder "What' the point?"
Most of the world population, isn't ready for it, won't be able to handle it, and will use cognitive dissonance to push it out of their minds.

So let's rely on that same amazing human trait of cognitive dissonance in this forum, if need be.
Tell us the "real story" and
let those who can handle it, work with that knowledge to create a "Bannister Effect" for the mass consciousness of humanity
and let those who can not, attribute Daniel's theories to the ramblings of a crazy dude....
im sure he's been called worse.

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:34 pm

We are on the brink.. Its happening now. The storm is about to hit, as it is absolutely, crystal-clear obvious. Now is the time to spread the word. My soul goes out to those lost in Oklahoma, USA, after a sadly obvious HAARP attack, based on multiple testimony. The only other possibility would be a massive, divine intervention event, but either way is a very serious warning. The haarp story seems absolutely possible, as american news is dominated by the story of devastation. This happens just as the media began coverage of the government being drilled by multiple scandals, its EXTREME corruption. People were explained how the exprience was so dream like, and never in their life had they felt that way. Parents digging their children out of concrete & steel bars/rubble, amongst 2 collapsed elementary schools.. :| :shock: Its surreal. I say get ready, because I feel something huge is about to happen.

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Anybody else in the UK or the US notice the media/powers is acting oddly?

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed May 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Evansville64 wrote:Anybody else in the UK or the US notice the media/powers is acting oddly?
I notice it every day! I check the BBC daily just to keep tabs on what the mainstream are saying and just see through the whole thing now, cover stories, half truths, outright lies and lots of distractions.

Yet more geoengineering is going on everywhere to keep us scared of 'climate change', distract us from the real big stories and keep us ignorant and easily controllable. There were lots of UFO sightings before the Oklahoma Tornado which isn't surprising at all.

While reading up a bit on the Tornado it's interesting to note the death toll figures changing, similar happened on the day of 9/11, lots of different conflicting stories on day 1 then a set story and other stories ignored from day 2 onwards which is what first opened my eyes to something strange going on. The bankers and corrupt politicians will do anything to distract from them getting found out, hence no disclosure yet even with mountains of evidence!

With us well into May and being able to count about 2 warm days all year in Socltand with constant bad weather and cloud cover, cold high winds, blue skies for an hour max followed by chemtrails, sun blocking, chemical smear, HAARP effects and plenty of other evidence of geoengineering happening i'm actually surprised that people at work are now listening to me when I talk about it. It seems after so much crazy bad weather people are starting to take note that something is going on and that can only be a good thing.

Apart from trying to help others see through the pish (as they say in Scotland) and help from the LM's or someone else i'm not sure what else we can do but stay frosty and positive that our suppressors are losing the end game. I wish David Wilcock or someone would hurry up with an update on it...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:35 am

“The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization” – Sigmund Freud
"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."

--Jean Rostand, Thoughts of a Biologist, 1938.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii