Citzens Hearing of Disclosure at National Press Club Apr 2

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Citzens Hearing of Disclosure at National Press Club Apr

Post by daniel » Thu May 09, 2013 4:43 pm

The pineal is a "dead man's switch." Natural fluoride is the hand on the switch, that prevents it from being thrown. The reproductive system is a heavy user of natural fluoride, so at the onset of puberty the lack of fluoride going to the pineal causes the "man holding the switch" to die (or pass out), releasing the switch, which then shorts out the psi function (throws the negative fluoride path to a positive calcium path). It then crusts over with calcium and gets locked into place.

If you take a look, most sacred locations, such as Sedona, have naturally high levels of fluoride in the aquafers, which delays that dead man's switch from firing off and gives the locals psi abilities well into adulthood. That's why they get the reputation as sacred spots.

Naturally occurring fluoride in water is NOT the same as fluoridated water. Water, in nature, contains many minerals in an energetic balance, which is what the body expects and can make efficient use of. The unnatural balances that water companies use tend to screw up the energetics, not improve them. But they did find that fluorine is a natural "pacifier" when present in unnatural quantities. Not to mention it fuels the reproductive system... as long as you're thinking about sex, you're not thinking about One World Order.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Fri May 10, 2013 2:47 pm

So what ways are you aware of that we can help to decalcify our pineal gland?

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 pm

I found this website the other day http://decalcifypinealgland.com/how-to- ... eal-gland/ and there are quite a few others along with bits of information on this forum if you search. I'm no expert though and i'm currently learning about it myself!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Syrus Magistus
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syrus Magistus » Fri May 10, 2013 7:18 pm

daniel wrote:So can someone explain the purpose of "disclosure"?
Because they have life-saving technologies that nobody else has, which we need. Duh.

Okay, so everything we're taught is generally backwards, including things as esoteric as pineal gland function. Okay, fine. How are we supposed to recapture our psi abilities? I'm nobody's slave/puppet, and I'm really over people implicitly referring to me as such.

Moreover, 'forget Disclosure'; again fine. So how am I supposed to improve my quality of life worth a damn if I can't access high technology or deal with science and medicine on a coherent level? There's endless Big lies, and that's morally reprehensible, but not nearly as much for its own sake as the suffering of real people who are trapped in the dark and don't deserve that.

Of course, I doubt 'they' would give any of it up without a fight, since they're sociopaths, so can the man who's seen the impossible lend greater insight? Even if it's just a hammer, I'll turn everything out there into a nail. I have unlimited energy to pursue them, and I want to put some cracks in the walls designed to keep people like me in bondage. I have my whole life ahead of me and nothing to gain by throwing it in, and if nothing I'm doing so far is right than I'd like someone to kindly point me in the direction where I can inject the most trouble. There must be *some* shortcut, right? Some wavelength we can pour out that's like scalding liquid over these glorified parasites?

I want to know how to live the best, most liberated and empowered life by my own skills with the tools and materials I have available in your average modern city, and on top of that I want all the best technology for a life that isn't considered as 'ghetto' by actual standards. I also want to understand how reality works in a straightforward manner. And because I'm really young and idealistic still, I want anybody else who would like the same to have it as well, and I want to teach those assholes who screwed everything up a lesson they won't ever forget.

I know everything David Wilcock has to offer on the subject, and am familiar with all the most advanced material rather intimately (at least for the time I've had to study it), such as the Law of One material and plenty of supplemental stuff on meditation, hypnosis, and alternative healing. But I have to stitch together all this different, often contradictory data and my late father isn't here to help me now. I'm asking for direct help because I like your approach, 'Daniel' (I watched everything SG-1 as part of my 'research'.), and I'm not a newbie to this world. It fits all the weird things my father ever told me growing up, as well as a lot of things I seemingly came into this incarnation with some grasp on. I can do this without your help, or anyone's at this point, but I like people and I respect the heart's power to grow stronger in the service of others.

The simplest solutions tend to be the best ones, and if there's a way to get at the absolute roots of negativity, perhaps it can be purged like bathroom slime with hard cleaning product. I know nobody can give me all these things, but I want to make my goals and my motivations clear and crystalline. Interesting things already happen when I synch up wavelengths and sustain them in my mind, and I'm pretty sure that ringing pitch in my pineal area can be modulated and switched on at will (it seems to turn on randomly, but I've re-tuned it to fit my burning ideals once, instead of overwhelming me with paralyzing awe). I just don't want to waste anymore time than I have to learning the ropes.

It's all a matter of how much help I can get on my way to serving up some tasty justice-burgers in the near-ish future. I'm pretty sure most of what I know *isn't* wrong, but that makes flipping my remaining backward knowledge the right way troublesome. I am particularly interested in psionic powers, which are probably my favorite rush on Earth. Maybe my approach here is itself in need to reciprocating, actually. Perhaps it is I who have made more scientific progress in that regard. Still, I'd rather a dyed-in-the-wool 'Insider' (and one of David Wilcock's most legendary, no less!) weigh in a little more. I know you've done amazing work so far, and I ask very little. At this point, what things I *don't* understand are more the exception than the rule. What's missing at this point is more about something deep inside- some missed alignment. I'm doing everything I can think of, but perhaps you can help.

It's strange even addressing you, as I'm used to thinking of any Insider testimony as mythology in itself. You might be a great adept, but are you also a great teacher? My psyche was pretty shredded by my unusual growing-up process, and I'm sure I took a few wrong turns, but I'm taking this opportunity to stop and reorient a little. In any case, I do look forward to lurking more around here.
"Shinobi Alliance no Jutsu!"

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat May 11, 2013 10:06 am

Having been pro-disclosure all my life for the same reasons you state above I think disclosure will not come in any official form, heck they've had more than enough opportunities, but in the form of everyone waking up individually until we reach a critical mass and leave behind our oppressors. Just when we will reach this point is anyones' guess but the more we grow ourselves, inform others and help guide our family/friends into this new paradigm or golden age the quicker it will come.

Maybe if other nations than the US continue with their open-minded discussions of the subject it will help speed things along and wake up more people faster. A big public disclosure would be just too much for many people.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Syrus Magistus
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syrus Magistus » Sat May 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Djchrismac wrote:A big public disclosure would be just too much for many people.
What, would we have to put them in mental hospitals over how brain-shatteringly insane it was that our corrupt government lied about the abundance of life in the universe? They've toppled foreign democracies like Chile ad installed dictators, invaded countries like Vietnam under false flag pretenses, and a laundry list of other open secrets, but UFOs too? I can feel the Great Heartland itself going into cardiac arrest now.

Then again, quite a few of them are missing limbs, or dying of cancer right now. I want to point this out because we need to be highly skeptical of cynical behavior, to borrow language from the late, great George Carlin.

T11
Seeker
Seeker

Post by T11 » Sat May 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Syrus Magistus wrote:
daniel wrote:So can someone explain the purpose of "disclosure"?
Because they have life-saving technologies that nobody else has, which we need. Duh.
Syrus Magistus wrote:Then again, quite a few of them are missing limbs, or dying of cancer right now. I want to point this out because we need to be highly skeptical of cynical behavior, to borrow language from the late, great George Carlin.
I'm right there with you, Syrus. I'm sure there's a way to reveal the truth that would be palatable to everyone. Tying it in with news of humanity's ascension would be a great way to do that. We all fear our mortality more than anything else, right? The ticking clocks of our limited existence are weighing down on us every second, making us behave in crazy ways because all we want is to "get ours" before our time is up. Well, why not present disclosure this way... People of Earth, we have some good news and some bad news for you about your existence in the universe. First, the good news: Our planet is on the cusp of transitioning to a higher dimensional frequency. Despite what you may have experienced thus far in your third-dimensional lives, each and every one of you is capable of making this transition with Earth. In the process of this transition, you will discover that you are actually limitless, multi-dimensional, immortal beings with the power to completely create your own reality...

I honestly don't think any "bad news" that comes after that will really matter much, do you? Of course, maybe Daniel will say that this is not actually what is happening on the planet. I'm quite confused about what the real truth is in all of this "ascension" business. It would be difficult to know who to trust about this information since the extreme degree we have been lied to about basically everything is becoming more apparent every day. So, in that sense, if all the lies are revealed in the same disclosure, people might wonder if the "good news" is just another lie. There is a certain way to authentically "come clean," though, and I think people have a natural, intuitive way to recognize when it's genuine. No more games, no more lies. Only absolute data and truth, for once and for all. I really think peoples' ability to adapt and roll with changes, especially when the changes have such monumentally positive qualities, is vastly underestimated by those who decide what should and should not be talked about.

Syrus Magistus
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syrus Magistus » Sat May 11, 2013 5:19 pm

No more games, no more lies. Only absolute data and truth, for once and for all. I really think peoples' ability to adapt and roll with changes, especially when the changes have such monumentally positive qualities, is vastly underestimated by those who decide what should and should not be talked about.
David Wilcock seems to think two-thirds of the insider community are all for Disclosure now, but the remaining third are all thugs and mobsters. That War of the Worlds-mentality excuse doesn't seem to be the prevailing reason for the silence anymore.

While we're on the subject of Disclosure, Daniel, is it true that you shot a grey extraterrestrial with a shotgun?? Because that's Gangsta.

Syrus Magistus
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syrus Magistus » Sat May 11, 2013 6:24 pm

By the way, that whirling, ringing thing my pineal gland occasionally does reminds me quite a bit of the windmill attack from this clip from an anime I still watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y_9pkx2VFs

The first time it happened, a voice at the end of the dream with these winged serpents and an ancient space station orbiting binary stars (one of which collapsed into a black hole) talked about the activation of the third eye being heralded by a ringing like the sun makes (which, admittedly, I read in a science magazine; the Sun rings and Saturn howls), and it showed me a wheel of colored lights condensing and collapsing into an active wormhole while this whirling sensation condenses into a sheer ringing pitch. The next thing I see is the ceiling of my bedroom, dominated by this diaphanous, glowing, partially transparent wormhole trailing off into some unfathomable region of time-space, trying to pull me back into it.

Eventually, when it happened again a few other times I decided I wanted to figure out how to switch it on at will, how to walk around with it active (because it's usually accompanied by sleep paralysis), and how to re-tune its pitch and frequency. The first time I thought I succeeded in getting up with it still active, my house looked a lot brighter than it normally should, and when I looked into the bathroom mirror, I snapped back to my bed, at which point I concluded that it was mainly designed to send me into Time-Space, which was a bit of a let-down. Supposedly, the pineal gland has a much greater potential than that. The time I managed to re-tune it, I felt like I was broadcasting that mindset I was holding like a huge beacon. It seems to activate whenever I purify my diet enough, and keep my mind on a particular wavelength continuously enough for it to crystallize when I intensify my focus.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat May 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Syrus Magistus wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:A big public disclosure would be just too much for many people.
What, would we have to put them in mental hospitals over how brain-shatteringly insane it was that our corrupt government lied about the abundance of life in the universe? They've toppled foreign democracies like Chile ad installed dictators, invaded countries like Vietnam under false flag pretenses, and a laundry list of other open secrets, but UFOs too? I can feel the Great Heartland itself going into cardiac arrest now.

Then again, quite a few of them are missing limbs, or dying of cancer right now. I want to point this out because we need to be highly skeptical of cynical behavior, to borrow language from the late, great George Carlin.
Have you tried talking to certain friends, work colleagues or similar about such subjects? The majority are so closed minded about what's really happening in the world that i'm known as "Conspiracy Chris" despite having lots of science and evidence to back up my claims of a UFO conspiracy. It goes so much deeper but most folks I know have a really hard time even dealing with UFO's and ET life existing never mind the truth about how much they are lied to.

Maybe if more incidents like the one in Quincy linked below keep happening we'll get a natural disclosure as word of mouth spreads and people see a UFO with their own eyes:

http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... uincy.html

The media and mainstream tv etc. really does have most people living with blinkers on unfortunately.
T11 wrote:I'm sure there's a way to reveal the truth that would be palatable to everyone.
I think people learning in their own time to let a world changing paradigm sink in or having a personal experience is our best chance at disclosure, a big disclosure fanfare event just reminds me of V...!
T11 wrote:I'm quite confused about what the real truth is in all of this "ascension" business. It would be difficult to know who to trust about this information since the extreme degree we have been lied to about basically everything is becoming more apparent every day. So, in that sense, if all the lies are revealed in the same disclosure, people might wonder if the "good news" is just another lie. There is a certain way to authentically "come clean," though, and I think people have a natural, intuitive way to recognize when it's genuine. No more games, no more lies. Only absolute data and truth, for once and for all. I really think peoples' ability to adapt and roll with changes, especially when the changes have such monumentally positive qualities, is vastly underestimated by those who decide what should and should not be talked about.
I totally agree and things do seem to be picking up pace in the form of sightings and other strange happenings, I think people waking up on their own terms will happen first before official disclosure. They have denied UFO's for so long now I think it would be impossible for them to retract this and say "hey we were lying to you the whole time and have been hiding advanced technology/free energy/anti-gravity from you for more than half a century... will you still vote to keep us in power?"

I'm not doubting people's right to the truth and ability to adapt to shocking information but the powers that control us will not let their matrix slip away from them so easily.
Syrus Magistus wrote:By the way, that whirling, ringing thing my pineal gland occasionally does...
I'd love to know more about this as I get a high pitched ringing in my head every now and again, it actually happened tonight, and it feels different to the tinitis ringing you can get after a night clubbing.
Syrus Magistus wrote:Eventually, when it happened again a few other times I decided I wanted to figure out how to switch it on at will, how to walk around with it active (because it's usually accompanied by sleep paralysis), and how to re-tune its pitch and frequency. The first time I thought I succeeded in getting up with it still active, my house looked a lot brighter than it normally should, and when I looked into the bathroom mirror, I snapped back to my bed, at which point I concluded that it was mainly designed to send me into Time-Space, which was a bit of a let-down.
I've had a similar experience, just before sleeping, several times I have found myself back in the living room on the couch and felt like i'm there and looking around, but every time I realise this and think "cool i'm out of body" I struggle to stay in the next room and snap back to my body.
Syrus Magistus wrote:The time I managed to re-tune it, I felt like I was broadcasting that mindset I was holding like a huge beacon. It seems to activate whenever I purify my diet enough, and keep my mind on a particular wavelength continuously enough for it to crystallize when I intensify my focus.
What are you doing to re-tune it? I'm going to try purifying my diet so it will be interesting to see if this happens for me too...