Keshe Foundation to Release New Techonologies

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Kano
Mage
Mage
Re: Keshe Foundation to Release New Techonologies

Post by Kano » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:20 am

PeacefulMe wrote:Yes I believe that to be true. Daniel had responded to one of my earlier posts regarding zero point energy or free energy in general and he said that the energy is coming from somewhere, and of the devices he's looked at, the energy is extracted from biological energy (your life force, prana, qi). So basically, no, it isn't free...you're paying for it with your life :cry:
Or someone/something else's life.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:00 pm

PeacefulMe wrote:In Daniel's response to my post on zero point/free energy he mentioned LM technology. They use a vibrational form of energy, not one that creates EMF. That's the route we should be taking. The next question is, how?
How about putting together a research team? What you would need is musicians that can come up with a variation of physics that treat atomic systems as musical compositions, rather than a collection of particles. You can use Larson's research to calculate the "notes" of the various rotational and vibrational speeds (since an atom is 2 temporal and 1 spatial rotation, that would give you a 3-note chord). Once you have that worked out, you can apply the wave functions to geometry, and see what you come up with.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:27 am

Kano wrote:Or someone/something else's life.
I would hazard a guess that its the onmipresence, onmipotent, everlasting energy that comes from all of us living and "unliving" in all sectors cosmic/material and beyond them.

BTW I saw this graph/picture in one of the Larsons Books which showed material and cosmic sectors beside each other and there was this "void" bethween them where was all the radiation and waves and stuff. So I thought that maybe this "void"/space bethween them two sectors is the source for unlimited energy. Nevertheless I still believe there must be something else than just cosmic and material sectors with living creatures/entities in them. Also I think we all are just borrowing this energy that we use since it brings something out of something, so in turn we also give off energy in another form the way I see it, so this makes all free and priceless/not free with big price, depends on the way and scale you look at things. We use energy to move this movement affects in air molecules and all you can think of, the little things. Cant explain my complex way of thinking any better, but all things considered - which is alot.

In my dreams from some days ago I saw this drawing where 2 spirals left one in blue colour and the right one in red colour and this was drawn like in squares. Many squares forming spirals with different colours and there was this one square thick layer bethween them which was coloured yellow the lower part of it only though, cant remember the upper part but it was definitely different colour than other colours. This made me think this "void" in that picture that I saw in one of Larsons Books.

irish
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by irish » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:40 pm

daniel wrote:
PeacefulMe wrote:In Daniel's response to my post on zero point/free energy he mentioned LM technology. They use a vibrational form of energy, not one that creates EMF. That's the route we should be taking. The next question is, how?
How about putting together a research team? What you would need is musicians that can come up with a variation of physics that treat atomic systems as musical compositions, rather than a collection of particles. You can use Larson's research to calculate the "notes" of the various rotational and vibrational speeds (since an atom is 2 temporal and 1 spatial rotation, that would give you a 3-note chord). Once you have that worked out, you can apply the wave functions to geometry, and see what you come up with.
Would you use Dr Robert Moon's theories of geometry? Also, any thoughts on Walter Russell's work? it seems Keely created his theory from Russell's.....does RS follow along naturally with these, or do you see any conflict? I've only been grasping the concepts of all these theories so far...haven't dove into a lot of reading yet, so any thoughts and direction is appreciated so i don't go down any dead ends.

Juanter
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Juanter » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:07 am

daniel wrote:
I have been doing research into these which appear to be based on the same principles. http://www.peruvianwhistles.com/

In fact many incans owned these and held them in such high regard that they were buried with them. If anyone has some, I would love to meet you for a jam session.

zomaija
Muggle
Muggle

Post by zomaija » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Daniel,
Thanks for all this. I think you hit the nail on the head with a "variation of physics". I making my way through the papers on reciprocalsystem.org, and I must say it's had a profound impact on the way I approach things. It just makes sense. I am a musician with a technology/engineering background and would love to try some experiments. Frequency came to mind, however I didn't even think about it from the musical perspective. There are a lot of avenues of approach for this. I'll see what I can find!

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker

Post by PeacefulMe » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:30 am

From the Solfeggio Frequency thread I posted not too long ago, PHIon had responded with a website of particular interest... soundsofwonder.com

I checked out this website for hours last night and it is so intriguing and I have no doubt that those frequencies can be and have probably been used to move large objects, like huge stones. Maybe there is something there we can use.

It is also very intriguing to have read about the healing properties of these frequencies. I have a set of Solfeggio Harmonics that I just started listening to, but I'm thinking I should be listening to GWHardin's set. He points out that there are different scales of Solfeggio (Matrix) and they each have different effects on the listener. Quite amazing. The set I have is from the Earthly Scale...but I'd like to be listening to one of the healing scales ;)

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Ilkka wrote:BTW I saw this graph/picture in one of the Larsons Books which showed material and cosmic sectors beside each other and there was this "void" bethween them where was all the radiation and waves and stuff. So I thought that maybe this "void"/space bethween them two sectors is the source for unlimited energy.
That is in Larry Denslow's book, where he separates the material and cosmic by a photon band (the photon has no structure outside itself, so it can exist in either realm without decaying). Sort of the RS version of a "photon belt," but misunderstood... he is talking about speed ranges, and the photon band is just like putting a red band between 50-60 mph on your car speedometer. It is just an indicator of what is going on at that particular speed--it is not geometric or structural.
Ilkka wrote:Nevertheless I still believe there must be something else than just cosmic and material sectors with living creatures/entities in them.
Larson's 3rd, "Ethical sector" is documented in Beyond Space and Time.
Ilkka wrote:Also I think we all are just borrowing this energy that we use since it brings something out of something, so in turn we also give off energy in another form the way I see it,
You mean, it is a universe of motion?
Ilkka wrote:so this makes all free and priceless/not free with big price, depends on the way and scale you look at things. We use energy to move this movement affects in air molecules and all you can think of, the little things. Cant explain my complex way of thinking any better, but all things considered - which is alot.
Ilkka wrote:This made me think this "void" in that picture that I saw in one of Larsons Books.
The most difficult part of understanding the RS is coming to terms with a universe based on speeds, not things. The 'void' isn't a structural void, it is just the unit speed boundary (unity), the speed of light. The colors probably indicate the reciprocal relationship about unity... greater (2, 3, 4) or less (1/2, 1/3, 1/4).

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:41 pm

irish wrote:Would you use Dr Robert Moon's theories of geometry? Also, any thoughts on Walter Russell's work? it seems Keely created his theory from Russell's.....does RS follow along naturally with these, or do you see any conflict? I've only been grasping the concepts of all these theories so far...haven't dove into a lot of reading yet, so any thoughts and direction is appreciated so i don't go down any dead ends.
You may want to read Jameela Boardman's paper, The Simple Essence of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of Physics, as she is a big Walter Russell fan and has done a lot of research in this area.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:56 pm

zomaija wrote:It just makes sense. I am a musician with a technology/engineering background and would love to try some experiments. Frequency came to mind, however I didn't even think about it from the musical perspective. There are a lot of avenues of approach for this. I'll see what I can find!
Because the RS is based in speed, everything has a fixed frequency (what Larson calls an "absolute magnitude"). And there are only two basic kinds of movement: yang=linear and yin=rotational. Everything else is a combination of these. For example, you get a wave when you combine CW + CCW motion in the same plane (Euler's relation), what Prof. Nehru calls, "birotation."

You can take that birotation wave and apply it to another rotation, and get a rotational vibration (washing machine agitator, electric charge). Now you have two speeds involved, the rotational speed, plus the waveform speed, which is based on two rotations of the same speed, in opposite directions.

You can intersect two 1D rotations orthogonally, and end up with a 2D solid rotation (Larson's double-rotation). Again, both speeds have to be the same. Add a birotation to that and get a 2D rotational vibration, a magnetic charge.

This is how structure builds in RS2... is there a corresponding concept in music to combine notes in different arrangements to produce different effects? (I have no idea what the concepts of parallel or orthogonal translate to in music--I would think parallel might be a chord.)