Cabal Defeat Appears Very Imminent

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Evansville64
Mage
Mage
Cabal Defeat Appears Very Imminent

Post by Evansville64 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Just want to say, as thinks now stand, it appears we are rapidly approaching a historic financial collapse, and we have a decision: weather to absorb fear from your physical environment, and "fall back" into a "matrix environment" and continue to live an Old World order routine, after this intense emotional compromise we are now approaching, or realize that incredible change is upon us, and consciously accept this new vibrational framework, and begin to ascend into 4D, as the "time-space" temporal landscape begins blends with our current frame of reference. I truly believe, we don't have long to wait, fellas. But again, were in for a rough ride. Amen to all.. ♋

Dakota J.
Muggle
Muggle

Re: Cabal Defeat Appears Very Imminent

Post by Dakota J. » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:56 pm

The fourth density on Earth has already been fully activated, but all of the lower frequency energy from the people on Earth is getting mixed in and diluting the transition. Whether or not the economy collapses, everyone still has the choice of living in their current state or developing and learning to reach 4D. But I do agree, we can expect a financial collapse coming up. Defeating the cabal though, has its upside, but personally I think people just need to leave the whole cabal behind and start to take it upon themselves to blend with the new vibrations, even though the ride will certainly be rough. Most people aren't ready for change, however, and need more time to mature before they can make that decision for themselves.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:54 am

My thoughts of this "rough ride" is that if you are not "smooth" enough the ride is rough so the change is for you aswell to "build a new car with new tires that makes smoother ride for that rocky terrain". Its only hard if your "bar" is so low, but if you consciously raise the "bar" then all becomes an easy as pie.

CircleofOne
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by CircleofOne » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:21 am

Don't worry about it too much. We're about to see a world wide financial reset and new asset backed currencies, along with some radical changes to the way things are run. The crash may occur but it will be short-lived. Those who have been working to bring this forth have had as one of their primary goals a smooth transition to the new system of freedom. It may begin any day now.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:18 am

I believe I've seen some impending happening occurring in very near future within this month maybe 11th day and its also 11th week. This event should be taken "lightly" the smoothest possible way you can handle any event that is unpleasant in nature, so it wouldnt hit too hard on anyone of us on a conscious level. So looking forward to see this happening manifest itself. I think this event is connected to the Cabal guys aswell.

CircleofOne
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by CircleofOne » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Queen of E should be "dying" or stepping down today or tomorrow. It's another cover story like with the Pope.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:37 pm

CircleofOne wrote:Queen of E should be "dying" or stepping down today or tomorrow. It's another cover story like with the Pope.
Be a little more patient.
She's out of hospital but has cancelled her trip to Italy.
http://news.sky.com/story/1059912/queen ... tomach-bug
http://news.yahoo.com/queen-elizabeth-c ... 02778.html

CircleofOne
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by CircleofOne » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:09 am

I should have said "very soon" instead :)

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 pm

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benj ... r-bla.html
World news media have been widely reporting that Queen Elizabeth II has been hospitalized with “gastroenteritis” but MI5 sources are saying the Queen is not ill and that the story was put out so that she could cancel a trip to Rome where there was a real murder plot against her. The MI5 source says that Peter Hans Kolvenbach, the former “black pope,” or head of the Jesuits, who already got rid of the Pope, was plotting to get rid of the Queen during her Rome visit as a part of his plan to create a “one world religion.” Kolvenbach is now hiding in Lebanon where he has been helping orchestrate the ongoing Muslim brotherhood led “revolutions,” in the Middle East. He is expected to be captured and taken in for questioning soon.