numbers

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

tbo_
Muggle
Muggle
numbers

Post by tbo_ » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi, forgive my ignorance if this is a stupid question, but hopefully someone can shed some light...

I keep seeing the same numbers over and over again, in some cases multiple times a day.
Specifically the numbers: 111, 444, 555, but lately most often 111. I used to think its just
a mad coincidence, but after seeing 111 for the 3rd time in one day I'm thinking someone/something is
trying to tell me something.

Can someone please comment?

Thanks,
Tom

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: numbers

Post by Ilkka » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:55 am

Hi there. It's your intuition/soulself/higherself in the future, telling/suggesting you what path to take and what things to think of, rules to go by etc... I've been along way since ive started to notice those things and now seeing them constantly everyday basis. So when ever you see such numbers try to remember what you were thinking right before it happened and then stick with that thought, no matter what.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:04 am

Ilkka, it can mean many things, but I just want to caution you not to think of it in any complicated way. It is a simple symbol of guidance. It means different things for different people.

For one person, it draws their attention to what they were thinking when they saw it, and then they focus on that direction.

For another person it is an encouragement that the general direction they are going in is correct and they are not alone - that they are supported and helped and things will work out ok.

For another person it reminds them to be conscious and aware of what they do. Not to do things for no reason. But to have intention and purpose in what we do. And by thinking about what that person does, they start making better decisions and maybe even change a lot.

The important thing is to be aware. Pay attention to things happening in your life. Pay attention to your own thoughts and your own emotions. Pay attention to your motivations for doing things. Are you compromising or being true to yourself? Are you seeking to express what is important to you, or do you hold everything inside and keep quiet and stay passive? This is what is important and the numbers help encourage us to keep growing as a person and face our challenges.

Because it means something. It means something whatever happens in your life. It means something even if you think things don't matter. The small things matter. The numbers help show you there is purpose, there is meaning. You don't have to understand it, or know why or know what. But one day it will make sense - you will see :)

I hope this helps :)

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker

Post by PeacefulMe » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 am

There is an excellent book by Doreen Virtue titled Angel Numbers 101. I keep a copy with me wherever I go. It gives the meaning of all number sequences you may come across from 1 to 999. As a previous poster said, think back to what you were focusing on at the time of experiencing the synchronicity in numbers. It is most definitely Divine guidance. And once you get comfortable with noticing these synchronicities, you may even start to just 'know' when a number, any number or combo of numbers, are a message. You just need to trust your instinct. So, for example, you're message of 111 in Doreen's book states, "This number brings you the urgent message that your thoughts are manifesting instantly, so keep your mind-set focused upon your desires. Give any fearful thoughts to Heaven for transmutation."

Juanter
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Juanter » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:29 am

You are not alone. This has been occurring to me for three months now.

tbo_
Muggle
Muggle

Post by tbo_ » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:41 am

I can't thank you enough for the most informative posts. Explains and clarifies a lot. Fascinating and exciting at the same time.

Thank you all!
Tom

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:42 am

Yes Infinity is correct I just told the most simplest answer and didnt clarify it furher because I thought it was a good answer regarding all things that Infinity explained, I do think also that all things he explained comes together for every indivitual.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:39 am

I thought such occasions are when your Higher Self just wants to say,"Hiya!"

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed May 15, 2013 8:38 am

Thanks for the information here. I have seen the numbers 69, 11 and 33 lots on a daily basis for some time now and more recently the number 22 has been popping up everywhere in a similar fashion, often 22:22 on the clock!

I found a website, calculated my full name which in the English Gematria system equals 1622! I had a feeling 22 may pop up in it... A few other websites gave some pretty interesting info on the number 22:
Properties of the number 22

Symbolism

Represents the movement, the infinity.

Symbol of the manifestation of the being in its diversity and its history.

Symbolizes the end of a cycle, and for the man, the end of the obligatory reincarnations on the earth.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu22.php
NUMBER 22

22 Keywords:
The Master Builder, dreams made manifest, ancient wisdom, realization, force of nature, the future, evolution, technology, Universal Love, God, retribution, redemption, love, war, leader, The Universe, personal power, charisma, service, the Divine imagination, idealist, expansive, visionary, government, Universal transformation, philanthropy, common sense, practicality.
http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmea ... er-22.html
Numerology 11 & 22 : The Master Numbers
In Numerology all numbers are reduced down to the vibration of a single digit, for example a 25 is reduced to a 7 (2 + 5 = 7), and 18 becomes a 9 (1 + 8 = 9). However, in Numerology 11 & 22 require unique attention. These are called the 'Master Numbers'.

A person with an Expression or Life Path that reduces down fully to an 11 or 22 are said to be endowed with special gifts of high-level inspiration and leadership, but their life may also be very challenging and highly paradoxical. For instance: Michael Jordan, Bill Clinton, and Tim McGraw, are number 11's, and: John Assaraf, Dean Martin, and Sir Richard Branson are 22's.

In Numerology 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers.

It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence.

If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way.
http://www.tokenrock.com/numerology/master_numbers.php

Very interesting especially since my Dad died on the 22 of November. I've started my dream map and I am trying to remember and record my dreams more so i'll need to start thinking more ambitiously and make it happen, don't want to waste this potential!!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by trippingthelight » Fri May 26, 2017 11:56 am

DjChrismac wrote:In Numerology 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers.
found this post due to the alarming number of 22s in the recent attack on Manchester and thought i would have a search on here.

Just 3 months ago we had the Westminster attack on 22-3, which had a TV shot of big ben at 3.22pm and a road marking of 'A322'

Now the Manchester one on 22-5 where 22 died by a bomber aged 22, with first alert being called at 22.33

Looking at the history, there are lots of previous attacks on the 22 day.

But google says its all a conspiracy :cry:

Is There a Link Between Terrorist Attacks and the 22nd Day of the ...
www.snopes.com/terrorist-attacks-22/
Claim: There is a meaningful link between terrorist attacks and the 22nd day of the month
Claimed by: Internet

Fact check by Snopes.com: MOSTLY FALSE

Interestingly out of 10 major attacks in Europe since 2004 (start of 'Islamist terror' in Europe), eight have had either '7' or '11' or '22' in the dates, one was Friday the 13th and 1 seem be random on 19th December 2016, although this was the one with the least fatalities.

Wikipedia entry for this attack was started at 22.51 on the night of the bomb, 21 mins after the bomb went off, that was quick. :shock:

I think also the missing Malaysian airline (first one) had a loads of '7's in that story too.