3D Time movement

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

CircleofOne
Inquirer
Inquirer
3D Time movement

Post by CircleofOne » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:47 pm

I don't recall seeing this covered before on here, so forgive me if it's a repeat, but I have a question for Daniel and others who may understand, about the nature of 3D time. Specifically the idea of directional movement in the temporal landscape, if I'm understanding it correctly, as it would correspond to the 3 dimensions of movement in the physical realm. In other words, in the physical we have 3 dimensions of movement, and we've heard now that time/space has a corresponding 3 dimensions of movement. I'm trying to understand what those motions would amount to in terms of the change in coordinates. Eg, you move forward in temporal landscape and it appears as traveling forwards in time. Side movement then I'm assuming would be alternates? That leaves the question of what up/down movement within that landscape might amount to?

Sorry if that's especially confusing, I have a hard time wording it and I fully expect that my understanding of this is still distorted by thinking of things in clock/time. Thanks!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: 3D Time movement

Post by daniel » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:07 pm

CircleofOne wrote:if I'm understanding it correctly, as it would correspond to the 3 dimensions of movement in the physical realm. In other words, in the physical we have 3 dimensions of movement, and we've heard now that time/space has a corresponding 3 dimensions of movement. I'm trying to understand what those motions would amount to in terms of the change in coordinates. Eg, you move forward in temporal landscape and it appears as traveling forwards in time. Side movement then I'm assuming would be alternates? That leaves the question of what up/down movement within that landscape might amount to?
If your consciousness is fully IN 3D time, your perception is no different than it is for 3D space, except that you are in a different landscape, that looks like another planet. (If you are looking at 3D time with a spatial consciousness, then you will perceive everything inside-out, due to the reciprocal relationship, like Rudolf Steiner did.)

When you switch between the realms, you must also switch the "clock" concepts, exchanging distance and duration. Space has a clock concept of past and future. But in time, the clock concept is distance: behind and ahead. There is no past or future in the 3D time landscape--it is a distance.

No matter where you stand, or which way you face, there will always be something ahead of you, and something behind you. That holds true if you are standing on the ground, are underwater, or in orbit. The only "alternatives" are what you will encounter, given your position and direction of travel. There is no side-to-side, or up-and-down, because that is the same as turning to face that direction, moving there, and turning back the way you were facing before. It is still "distance."

If you want to try to translate one to the other, consider that distance and duration are equated by the speed of light... 299,792,458 meters per second. In space, the moon is 384,000 kilometers away, but in time, it is only 1.3 seconds away. A little motion on one side, is a LOT on the other.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Ole » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Some interesting source of possible 3d time look:
Attachments
AlchemistSees3Dtime.gif
AlchemistSees3Dtime.gif (86.75KiB)Viewed 25505 times

CircleofOne
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by CircleofOne » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Okay thanks, that helps clear it up a little.

I was trying to explain to a friend the difference between dimension and density and this idea that time is three dimensional, and got stuck on the notion of translating movement in terms of dimensions to the temporal landscape.

I love that picture too, thanks Ole!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:50 pm

The picture above is great! I was watching the following documentary last night and if you go to 15 minutes in you'll see the experienced Salvia taker have his trip:

Sacred Weeds - Salvia Divinorum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn8G-dDHNf0

Watch his description (the whole documentary is recommended) just before 18minutes in. The guy talks about his experience just after the intense beginning and he's talking about the Temporal realm down to a tee!! :D

I took Salvia a few years ago having experienced LSD and mushrooms and it was the most intense trip i've ever had, I felt like I really did gatecrash into 3D Time Space briefly!

After that they have "the experts" an Anthropologist, Consultant Psychiatrist and Pharmacologist talking about the experience of the subjects and the Pharmacologist is hilarious, he's not very open minded! But when you watch it you'll have a good chuckle and wonder what they'd make of the info on this forum and in the PDF's...

;)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:40 pm

In an admittedly strange made up scenario, if I were bumped in the head with a Frisbee or a ball recreating with a friend in 3D time and the flying object came from the northeast, would I be looking out for a physical event from the northwest? Do you look for reciprocal directions when converting 3D time to 3D space?

When trying to estimate when an event might occur in 3D space while observing 3D time, do you try to estimate how much time you think has elapsed in 3D time or how much distance? In space, we can measure distance and know how far away an object is, but in the temporal landscape what is the frame of reference for measuring? It made sense when you gave the Moon example in another post, where dividing the Moon's distance by the speed of light meant our natural satellite is 1.3 seconds away in 3D time. So would you multiply by the speed of light instead of divide when judging the 3D time landscape?
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:58 am

PHIon, I'm no expert, but perhaps I could contribute some stimulating conversation to help you in answering your question.

I would think that instead of thinking north/east/south/west, rather think up/down/forward/backward/left/right. Its not technically correct either, but its a step in the right direction (pun intended!). You can't understand 3d time the same way you understand 3d space. Technically, there is no north/south or up/down in 3d time. You might talk about faster cycle or slower cycle, or you can relate to going deeper like in a tunnel, or going shallower like exiting a tunnel.

Think feeling-based, not logic-based. You don't "walk forward" in 3d time and end up in another spot. You "feel forward" or "be forward" and end up in another relationship with your environment. Those are two different things. Being in another spot doesn't necessarily change how you relate to your environment, if you think 3d-space. You still relate to it the same way - even though you might interact different with standing on grass than you do standing on water. But the grass stays grass and the water stays water. No change in how you relate to grass or water. But in 3d time, when you end up in another "place" you end up in another relationship. Substance is made up of another kind of "energy". there's no such thing as grass that stays grass or water that stays water. 3d time is constant change - the substance of everything is different, and thus what actually changes is your environment. Think of how creatures in 3d time "eats emotional energy like fear" - substance is different there. So you wouldn't technically "bump into" a person there, you would actually "move into" another person there as if you're a ghost entering that person. This is only possible if your and their frequency match up. Then being "in" that person, you would know what they feel, think, etc. as if you're telephatic and empathic. Your relationship changed from being "outside" to being "inside" them. i.e. from being "seperate" to being "one" with that person. Of course this is only one way, there are others - just like you can use your sense of smell to smell if food is good or spoiled, you could "smell" the other person's emotions and thoughts in 3d-time without entering the person themselves.

Now it makes more sense how emotional-energy eating creatures would be attracted to heavily fear-based emotional people. They literally smell them out. Forgive the weird way of explaining it and its not comprehensively accurate, but practically its what it comes down to as a "functional understanding" of what's going on.

so in 3d time, YOU don't move from A to B - everything else actually "changes position" and you're still at A. But position is a spacial term. In time, thinking of cycles (of which frequency is an expression) and feelings (of which a sense of change) is more accurate. E.g. in 3d-space, you know the difference between hot and cold - they feel different to touch. In 3d-time, you know you're in a different "place" because the "feeling" is different. Bear in mind hot and cold are "3d-space sensations" not "3d time sensations". I just try to illustrate using 3d space analogies. So, if you want to "change 3d time position" you need to change your frequency or cycle or feeling.

So moving in "Time direction" implicates the way you relate with an object, not the way you interact with an object. I don't think its correct or possible to "convert 3d time to 3d space". Can you communicate an intense passionate feeling of love in intellectual words so that another person (that never experienced that love) truly knows what you mean as if they experienced it themselves? Nope. So stop thinking space-position-direction and start thinking time-feeling-cycle(you could describe the relationship between "position" and "feeling" as the "ambience" of a place to help you bridge any gaps in understanding).

Seconds is a linear way of measuring time. The moon isn't 1.3 seconds away from the earth in 3d time. Its only 1.3 seconds away in a specific direction away from the earth (i.e. 1.3 sec away in a certain relationship with the earth). What if you changed relationship? If I fly in a rocket-ship (hee-hee) to where the moon would be in its spacial position in 1 hour's time, then wait for the moon to arrive, then technically the moon was 1 hour away, not 1.3 seconds.

This is because I took another direction (relationship) to get to the moon.

I would imagine there are relationships to get to the moon that requires 0.1 seconds, or even instantly. It all depends on the sophistication that you can handle in controlling your relationship with the moon and things related to the moon. In the relationship of only earth and moon, you probably won't get there quicker than 1.3 seconds. But more sophistication, e.g. galactic fields, cycles, alignments and the moon's relationship with those, and you might find a shortcut that gets you there in 0.1 seconds.

Especially if you consider where the moon comes from - the same place the earth comes from - which means if u go to a "spot" in time where they're "one", and use that as a gateway, then move deeper into the tunnel down time where they are not "one", to the point in present linear time, then you would instantly be on the moon - because you technically made the moon and earth the same place then just travelled down a time-corridor that would make your position not be on earth but be on the moon when they're not the same place.

But you can't do that if you only consider the relationship between the moon and earth. These things came from somewhere else. Perhaps an exploded star. By considering the star and adding it to your consideration, the relationship is more complex, but you can do more now. But to work with more complex things you need more complex tools and more complex control. but you can do more powerful and precise things with more complex relationships. An example: that's why alloys are useful - they're the product of more complex relationships between metals.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Thank you, infinity. I appreciate your response.

I just spent over an hour responding to your very helpful post and was automatically logged out when I tried to send it, and I lost the whole thing. I can't go through that again, so I'll just say thanks and I grew some neurons while pondering it.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:16 am

Hi Phion,

If you can find the time to write down some of the thoughts you had, perhaps it can help others. Let me explain why it could be so valuable to share your thoughts:

Remember that 3d-time is a lot about one's perception and experience of it. Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4

If the link works correct (youtube blocked at work so can't test) you should see that even in 3d-space, we miss things because of how we trained our perceptions since birth. In 3d-time, this effect is extremely amplified. If you share your own experiences and insights on this, it might help others to expand their experience and understanding of it, so as to see more, and thus apply more and apply better.

Concerning losing posts:
Yeah I always press Ctrl+A to select all my text in the box then Ctrl+C to "copy it into my clipboard/memory" then post. If I get logged out, I come back and just Ctrl+V to paste it all again so I didn't lose anything. If you use a browser like Chrome, it remembers what you typed before you post, so if you hit "back", your full post is still there and you can do what I did above.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Thank you, infinity, for your ecouragement to reach back into the aether and retrieve some of the thoughts I had to respond to your very helpful post.

Actually, I naturally approach the subject of 3D time from a feeling-based point of view and the more scientific approach is something I am trying to integrate as much as I can. I always had a scientific interest growing up but the artistic side always won out. Now that there is a consciousness-based "New Science" on the scene, I am interested in fusing the two approaches. David Wilcock's ebooks, blogs, and gem of a book "Source Field Investigations", as well as the writings and videos of Nassim Haramein, Dan Winter, Eric Dollard, Gregg Braden and now Daniel (among others) are all helping me to develop this joining.

When you said, "YOU don't move from A to B... you're still at A"; this idea really excites me. My intuitive response to that statement is that if there is no space, then there is nowhere to go because you are already everywhere but not necessarily everywhen. Now I also want to be able to say that more technically.

I was wondering if there was a way to interpret experiences in 3D time in some sort of accurate way in terms of 3D space. Certainly, keeping a dream journal has taught me which symbols I need to watch out for that alert me to possible opportunity or danger in waking life and thought there might be a way to hone in on that with some more accuracy. Eric Dollard mentions that he has worked out a versor algebra for space (as opposed to the already existing algebra for time) to convert time information into volts and amperes useful to engineering work so I am wondering if this concept will become available for everyday experiences.

For example, if I am acclimated in the temporal landscape and can identify what the direction would be if I were in space at that moment (like seeing my neighborhood and knowing which way east would be), would a particular happening in time be a clue as to where and when something might happen in space.

When you said, "there's no such thing as grass that stays grass or water that stays water", I thought of the movie "What Dreams May Come" where the afterlife landscape was made of a malleable brightly colored paint which changed form with your feelings. I find that particularly exciting along with the fact that the consistency of the aether is supposed to be liquid-like from our point of view like the substance in the stargate from Stargate SG-1.

Your comment also brings to mind a book I just finished which has had a major effect on me called "Proof of Heaven" by Dr. Eben Alexander. He experienced the temporal realm outside of his body while in a coma for seven days. His neo-cortex was not functioning so he was not supposed to have experienced anything at all from a traditional medical perspective. By changing his thoughts and feelings, he floated "up" and "down" from lowly Dante-esque realms of monotony and drab color and sound to the highest heavens where he did not need to be taught anything but only had to experience something to instantly know all there was to know about it. I have adopted the doctor's descriptive word for the realms he traversed. That word is "inky". Instead of dreams, I now have inky adventures.

Your mention of going back to when two objects were "one" and then moving 'deeper into the tunnel down time where they are not "one", to the point in present linear time' was the real neuron connecting moment for me, and that one's a keeper.

The You Tube test was incredible. I counted the right number of passes but missed the moonwalking bear. I have a new appreciation for why it is helpful for a group to share
meditation experiences.