Characteristics of coming dimensional & solar shift

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Characteristics of coming dimensional & solar shift

Post by daniel » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:50 am

Evansville64 wrote:If Im not mistaken, this is somthing that can be imminent, in our form of clock time. But exactly how imminent, cannot be determined.
There are two kinds of "clock time" here in the Old West:

White man time: show up for work at 8am. The world will end on 12/21/12. You have 1 hour to finish this test.

Indian time: I get there, when I get there. It's done when it's done.

Nature listens to the Native Americans.
Evansville64 wrote:This coincides with Wilcock's model. Correct me if im wrong. (Maybe your next paper could go though this.. Also I see a very dark future for our financial web of global control. I can just tell it will be soon..)
Want to guess where Wilcock's model came from? Regarding the "dark future"... I live in hope.

I always thought it would be amusing if everyone in the industrial nations decided to take a Saturday "off," and just stay home and read a book, have a face-to-face chat with friends, or play a board game with the family. Stop using all the commercial tools: no phone, no internet, no texting, no shopping, no driving; all the small businesses remained closed. In other words, no commerce at all. Can you imagine what that would do to the bankster's revenue? Probably go down in history as "The Day the Earth Stood Still."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Thank you for your comment, Daniel, I didn't know that the Greys measure only appx. 1,2 m in height - when I read it, the thought of the child-like ETs from the movie Wavelength came to my mind. According to Exopaedia, the ETs from my dream should be the "common type (A)" Greys. Have you had any other physical contact with a Grey, apart from shooting one with a shotgun, as David said in his 2012 Enigma lecture (01:19:16)? Is it true that in the black programs they found out that the ET physiology is like a vegetable and not like a body, so if you shoot them they don't get hurt? Did that happen also in your case? And if you did it, why did you do it? Did he want to hurt you? If I remember correctly, some ETs, maybe also the Greys, have some type of devices, with which they can paralyze your body. Was that a possible threat?

In the above mentioned lecture, David also said that "[you have] been psychically trained (Who trained you, and why? Was it for Montauk purposes or some other programmes?), [you were] measured as a P7 (What does this mean?), [you] had a special psychic gift called a condoit (Could you explain a bit more about this?), which allowed [you] to feel other people's emotions and thoughts very very strongly. As a condoit, [you were] able to take, have you seen the movie Powder, [you] could do just that (Is this true?). In fact, it's possible, because [you were] the only person they've ever found who could do that, it was possible that the movie Powder was written about [you] (Does the main character's life story have any commonalities with yours?)."

In the same lecture, David said that your memory of the day when the accident with the monster happened was not erased, because you did not turn up for work that day - I believe you've already mentioned this somewhere on the forum. Who was supposed to erase your memory if it were to happen, and how would they do it? By hypnotizing you? How can you get your memory back? Can dreams help you with that? Do you consequently have to map out your psyche in order to fill the gaps?

In his lecture, David also recounted an experience he had while on a trip. He said that he had a feeling that "if [he] did not create the floor under his feet with his mind, [he] would fall through the floor". Only yesterday I remembered that when I was a kid, I had such dreams a few times. I can remember that feeling, and it was not pleasant. I was somewhere high up in the sky and I was looking at myself standing on a white sqare tile, thinking that I must be careful when I step forward, because I had to create with my mind new square tiles under my feet. This also reminded me of a nightmare when I was small. Like all children, I used to sleep with my parents. One night when I went to bed, I couldn't sleep because first a huge cube and then possibly a rectangle (definitely the cube) kept appearing when I closed my eyes. My mother had to sit on the bed by my side for a while, with the light open, trying to calm me down. After some time, my parents got irritated and finally turned off the light. But that thing kept appearing every time the lights went off. These geometric shapes were being sort of pumped up, getting bigger and then smaller, and were rotating in the air - the background was black, while they were white. I think I also cried, because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore out of fear. By the way, Djchrismac reminded me of my first deja vu experience when I was a kid. My cousins came for a visit. I was in my brother's room with my older cousin, and when I told him about my experience he laughed...

Recently, I was thinking about psychocartography, which you mentioned quite a few times on the forum. In Access Your Higher Self, David also mentioned it, as being called as such by the "insiders". Was he referring to you? Is anybody in the military or elswhere using this technique? Who developed it? Is it ancient or modern? Is there any material in print or on the web explaining this process except on this website? Would you recommend it as a reference point, besides your posts throughout this forum? Would you recommend also to keep a record of daily experiences in order to better understand the dreams and be able to connect the dots?

In this interview, you spoke about your fascinating out-of-body experience. If you feel comfortable, you can say more about it. What was your "life mission connected to Montauk in the future [that] was critical for them"? Can you say something more about the "temporal clone" that they wanted to make out of you? If they didn't find you a new physical body as soon as possible, would your astral body have flown away, in the upper realms, and could not come back until there would have been a new incarnational opportunity? And why in the first place you could not get back into your body? Isn't that always possible when you have an OBE? The thing with the pentagram reminded me of Svali's personal accounts on invoking demons and similar beings in the Illuminati rituals. The long period of rememberance reminded me of Duncan O'Finioan's testimony of his life's experiences as an MK-Ultra super soldier and the car accident, after which he started to gain back his memories from his childhood and the work in the black-ops. His life story reminds me of the movies about Jason Bourne. What about the "Crowley crowd" at Montauk? If I remember correctly, you mentioned somewhere on the forum that the guys operating the Montauk chair didn't like their superiors - I think you wrote they called them Nazis. How does this tie in with the NWO, Nazi psychological and technological experiments and Crowley, if it does at all?

LoneBear wrote that "there are certain key players in the struggle for world domination by an elite group called the 'New World Order', which uses a lot of 'black magick' - manipulating the patterns of causality for service-to-self purposes. Unlike most groups, when they make plans, they can span several hundred years and several incarnations. There are similar groups in all the major countries." I belive somewhere someone already asked the question (maybe to Wilcock or to Svali, or here) about the (maybe only certain) Illuminati guys reincarnating in the same family bloodlines, but I cannot remember what was the other person's answer. Is something like this possible? According to Svali, their members are psychologically and physically traumatised since (and even before) their birth, which implies that they are not born as service-to-self oriented people but are intentionally raised as such (to a certain degree - if Svali made it, others can too, plus she said that most of them would leave "the Family" en masse but are afraid for their lives).

In Shadow Operations - The Mars Project (23:00), David said that you told him that "there was a mission to Mars and that they actually found ancient bases, which are very extensive under ground - we're talking about hundreds of thousands of years old", and that the Montauk chair was used in order to go there. In Project Camelot's interview with David entitled Jumproom to Mars, Bill Ryan said that one of their whistleblowers, Henry Deacon, told them that "he [is] reluctant to talk about the so-called secret space program, the alternative space program /.../ he’s worried that if we go doing the unthinkable, and start congressional enquiries and real investigations as to where the trillions of dollars have gone, and what these scientists are doing in all these bases that don’t exist and so on and so forth, somehow the whole thing might be frozen and Henry was... he said this must not happen. He said it’s very, very important. "You don’t understand", he kept on saying. "You don’t understand. You don’t understand. This is very, very important, and the future of the human race might depend on it. THIS MUST NOT BE STOPPED. This is why it’s important that it’s classified." Do you agree with Henry? Is this really of such great importance? In one of his interviews with Project Camelot from 2007, Henry said that the "terraforming of Mars has begun" and that the "'the secret space program' is well-intentioned (at least one of the programs) and is being managed by a group with the purpose of ensuring that the human race will survive, come what may. /.../ Henry again stressed the very high level of complexity, urged us to take our attention off intriguing issues such as Mars, exotic technology and alien visitation, and focus instead on immediate threats to our survival, freedom and reorganization closer to your home." Did they want to terraform it in case we kept following the "catastrophic" timeline? Or is it planned to be the new home for the "fence-sitters" as David calls them, i.e. those that will not make a conscious choice between service-to-self and service-to-others? The secret space program is also discussed in Project Camelot's interesting interview with Garry McKinnon, who is being prosecuted for hacking in the Pentagon in 2001/2002. According to his testimony, he saw an Excel document with a list of "non-terrestrial officers" and off-world cargo operations somewhere out in space.

In this forum topic, you wrote about the "return of the (mythological) Gods". Do you have any new information which you would like to share with us regarding this?

In this forum topic, you said that the underground military bases that Wilcock wrote about in two of his articles were not destroyed by the "ETs, [but] just 'Ts'. It is not that their spiritual laws forbid them from intervening. They just didn't care enough about what mankind was doing, until mankind decided to massively poison the ocean and atmosphere with petrochemicals, then try to cover it up with biologics. They think of mankind like mankind thinks of dogs and cats... nice to have around, until they start shredding the drapes, digging holes in the carpeting and crapping on the bed. Something had to be done, and there is more to come." Do they really think like that? Is it because they have no families or because they have been living this life as anti-social people or as a "breakaway civilization" (in Richard Dolan's terms) for too long?

Under the links section, I noticed that there is a reference to the blood-type diet. I would also add the geno-type diet. They proved to be helpful to me. Having a balanced diet is very helpful for doing dream work. This was also nicely discussed in Wilcock's Diet and Ascension reading.

Boy, this was long. It was ment to be just a quick reply, but then all those questions popped up in my mind and I couldn't resist. You can choose not to comment any question which you regard as too personal or dangerous to talk about if you want so. Take your time for the answers, there's no hurry. Thank you again for all your efforts on the forum!

I wish you all the best!
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:33 pm

deepfsh wrote:Have you had any other physical contact with a Grey, apart from shooting one with a shotgun, as David said in his 2012 Enigma lecture (01:19:16)?
Actually, it was a Ruger .44 six-shooter, not a shotgun. (David tries hard, but does not always get things right.) That was a long time ago; they haven't bothered me in years, because I'm not intimidated by them.

Something he did get exactly right was the TVG... I still remember that. We were talking and I was in my techno-babble mode with all the acronyms, and realized he probably does not know what the terms meant, and when I asked him about TVG, he just blurted out "Time Vector Generator" without even a hesitation, like he'd known it all his life. I was really shocked by it.
deepfsh wrote:Is it true that in the black programs they found out that the ET physiology is like a vegetable and not like a body, so if you shoot them they don't get hurt? Did that happen also in your case? And if you did it, why did you do it? Did he want to hurt you?
I suppose it depends on the types of greys you are dealing with. I don't follow the popular stuff, so I don't know what all these classifications are you mentioned. These guys are "grown" as automatons and don't have much in the way of differentiated organs, so there is nothing "vital" you can hit with a projectile weapon. It's like shooting your petunia patch... punch a few hole in some leaves and break a few stems, but the plants live on.
deepfsh wrote:If I remember correctly, some ETs, maybe also the Greys, have some type of devices, with which they can paralyze your body. Was that a possible threat?
Actually, doctors are far more dangerous with their pharmaceuticals than the Greys are with their mental paralysis. And it IS mental, not physiological. The process is very similar to mesmerism, or the "deer freezing in the headlights". They REQUIRE fear to do the paralyzing for them, so once they trigger the fear response, they got you... you become paralyzed with fear, literally.

There are a number of situations where they cannot paralyze you, particularly if you just get angry instead of afraid, and shoot a couple holes in them. Kind of like swatting a mosquito. It is not a difficult technique to master.
deepfsh wrote:In the above mentioned lecture, David also said that "[you have] been psychically trained (Who trained you, and why? Was it for Montauk purposes or some other programmes?), [you were] measured as a P7 (What does this mean?)
P-7 is a Psionic ability rating, that in those days ran from 0-10. A P-0 was your basic "muggle," a person that had no inherent psi ability. A P-10 would be a headmaster at Hogwarts, so my native skill was at that "assistant Professor" level. It tends to go up with training and practice.

Because of the use of psychics at Montauk, and you can't usually pick up a box full of psychics at Wal-mart, they were always on the lookout for people that had psi ability, even if undeveloped. As David can detail, we'd have to attend boring management meetings on occasion, and they'd have a psychic present in the back of the room, testing people, by reading their minds and checking for reaction. I was one of those few that immediately turned around and looked back at the psychic, the moment he set eyes on the back of my head, because I could sense the intrusion. That's how they recruited people into their version of Babylon 5's "Psi Corps." Fortunately or unfortunately, the project shut down before I got very far with it.
deepfsh wrote:[you] had a special psychic gift called a condoit (Could you explain a bit more about this?), which allowed [you] to feel other people's emotions and thoughts very very strongly.
Most people with either TPs ("teeps", telepaths) or EMPs (empaths) can retrieve or sense thoughts or feelings between themselves and others. I'm a TEMP (telepathic empath), which is not very common. What David is referring to is a "telepathic conduit," a rare ability that allows a person to create that TP/EMP connection between two people external to the psyche.

There were a lot of management jerks at Montauk and they weren't nice to a lot of the help, particularly the women (remember, this was the late 1970s). Sometimes, I'd get upset about the way people were treated, and get that "you want to know how you made them feel?"... well, I could do that--and did. You do things like that in your 20s. And the psychics caught me doing it once, recognized what I was doing, and I got recruited. And being young, with all the drives that come with being young, I got involved... that little Greek Psi symbol on the badge earned you a lot of benefits. But, the project ended before I got very far.

I used the skill on David just once, because he pissed off a woman and I thought he would like to know how his inconsideration felt. Ask him about it some time. I'm sure he has never forgotten it.
deepfsh wrote:As a condoit, [you were] able to take, have you seen the movie Powder, [you] could do just that (Is this true?). In fact, it's possible, because [you were] the only person they've ever found who could do that, it was possible that the movie Powder was written about [you] (Does the main character's life story have any commonalities with yours?)."
I have not seen the movie, so I do not know. I was the only one at Montauk with the ability; I doubt I'm the "only person" with the skill. If I can get a couple hours, I'll watch it. But I do have this paper to finish!
deepfsh wrote:In the same lecture, David said that your memory of the day when the accident with the monster happened was not erased, because you did not turn up for work that day - I believe you've already mentioned this somewhere on the forum. Who was supposed to erase your memory if it were to happen, and how would they do it? By hypnotizing you? How can you get your memory back? Can dreams help you with that? Do you consequently have to map out your psyche in order to fill the gaps?
Actually, 3 years ago they attempted to wipe my memory, just about the time I got back in touch with David. The wipe lasted 36 hours before my brain reset itself, and memory returned--but I was fully aware something had been "cut out" because my memory was discontinuous, just like someone tried to splice out a section of a film. The "ends" did not match up.

There are three places you can store memory. The first is in the physical brain, which is analogous to computer memory (RAM). It is easily wiped, and is lost upon death just as when you turn off your computer, the memory goes blank.

The second place is in the 3D time half of your body's life unit, the "mind" (Ra) or "soul" aspect. Soul memories are more like the hard drive on your computer; it survives "reboots" (reincarnations). These memories cannot usually be wiped, but then can be repressed into the unconscious, where the conscious mind cannot get access to them. Mind control techniques use this feature.

The third place, where I like to keep important things, are in the spirit complex, that part of you that exists beyond space and time, sort of like a remote "network drive" on your computer. Your core personality (or identity) is stored here, and there is room for more stuff. It cannot be tampered with.

So when it comes to memory wipe, you can reload your RAM from the hard drive, or the hard drive from a network backup. Reloading memory restores your memory, but there is an additional problem of "re-indexing" in your brain; you tend to lose the index to the memories, so it is tough to find them. Rebuilding the index does take some time.

More later.

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Ole » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:07 am

daniel wrote: Keep a record of your dreams, and include the date you had them, and the dreamscape location. Remember that dreams are nonlocal in space-time, so it can be weeks or months before you find two that fit together.
I remember there were some info about group of people who started to record topography that you navigate in dreams. Idea that just after return from dream you attempt to remember a landscape of place where you just had been, draw it in notebook, and only then you start the recoding plot of your dreams that took place on the landscape. The group indicated very strange things that started to happen with them in reality and after 2-3 years they reported that small pieces of landscapes - parts of cities, forests, undergrounds, etc started to join in something global - one very huge map that you navigate in dream time. After some time the group is totally disappeared from any information sources. That time (~7 years ago) I did not know ideas of 3d time, but now it gives new interesting light on this, still I have no idea what happened with those people, at least they totally disappeared from any communications...

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Ole wrote:I remember there were some info about group of people who started to record topography that you navigate in dreams.
I've mapped out my own psyche using dreams (psychocartography). Started out as a few pages stuck together with tape. After a few years, the map was about 20 feet square and covered an entire continent. And it does affect you--because you have a conscious map of an unconscious realm, you start to realize exactly where you "are" when asleep. And you start to become conscious of the unconscious.

I am not familiar with the group you speak of, but it would make for a fascinating web application on the computer, where people from all over the world could contribute their dream landscapes, and see how they fit together.

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Ole » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:40 pm

daniel wrote:
Ole wrote:I remember there were some info about group of people who started to record topography that you navigate in dreams.
I've mapped out my own psyche using dreams (psychocartography). Started out as a few pages stuck together with tape. After a few years, the map was about 20 feet square and covered an entire continent. And it does affect you--because you have a conscious map of an unconscious realm, you start to realize exactly where you "are" when asleep. And you start to become conscious of the unconscious.

I am not familiar with the group you speak of, but it would make for a fascinating web application on the computer, where people from all over the world could contribute their dream landscapes, and see how they fit together.
What I remember it was on level on urban legend about them, but to mention, after few years of these approaches almost everyone in group built own map. First those were islands of places they remembered, also when occasionally dream switches the plot and the place, they marked those points on maps as portals on map. Later when map was bound by borders and they were conscious and knew about those points they were used them as portals to navigate quickly in dreams. When process of binding islands in complete map were happening, few days they had very strange feelings and effects in reality like slippery of few hours in time and jumps in space - uncontrolled and even not recognized by themselves - like getting mad quietly. Very strange they found that landscape of dreamland is common for participants, though it was always personal in details. Landscape was limited by nature borders like mountains on north. There were crossings, but when they tried to cross they faced with beings protecting them and fight made one of participants almost dead when he awaken, so this unconscious/temporal landscape is well protected by someone to not let us out of specific scope. Still group claimed to find a way out, and probably then it disappeared. What part is true or false I do not know, as I mentioned it was almost urban legend.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:40 pm

daniel wrote:but it would make for a fascinating web application on the computer, where people from all over the world could contribute their dream landscapes, and see how they fit together.
Hi, guys!

A month or two before this forum was created, I thought about this. I wondered if there is a software program that could provide help regarding dream work. I only found some programs that contain a dream dictionary which you can consult and a field where you write in your dreams, but that was not what I was looking for, since each one of us has their own personal "dream dictionary". What I was thinking about is a program based on the corpus of your dream texts that could convert them in a 3D graphic environment - a computerized psychocartography. I was thinking about how to draw up my dreams quickly and effectively without having to do it by hand (not really good at drawing, plus there are so many details, fortunately I can still remember all my dreams, even some of those that I haven't written down). Then I thought about SketchUp 8, but maybe it's too complicated/time consuming for something like this, I didn't spend much time getting familiar with it, I just know that students of architecture use it. I even entertained the idea to pay an appropriate artist to show me some effective drawing techniques.

If someone knows about a program which enables you to quickly and easily draw models (houses, also persons etc.) in a 3D environment, please make it known. :) This way or another, I can't wait to start with the process in the coming weeks.

That's why I asked Daniel if he can recommend the source about psychocartography mentioned in my previous (long) post as a prime reference point - I read it entirely a few days ago, and it's very interesting. I hope you'll have enough time to answer the rest of my questions contained in that post.

Thank you, and welcome back! ;)
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:52 pm

deepfsh wrote:One night when I went to bed, I couldn't sleep because first a huge cube and then possibly a rectangle (definitely the cube) kept appearing when I closed my eyes. My mother had to sit on the bed by my side for a while, with the light open, trying to calm me down.
Watch more SciFi! Your brain cannot symbolize concepts accurately, if it does not have a symbol to do it with. SciFi, like the old Doctor Who's, Star Trek, Stargate, Babylon 5, etc., provide useful motifs and symbols to represent things that you would not normally experience in daily life. SciFi helps to build an effective path of communication, as all communication is conceptual.
deepfsh wrote:Was he referring to you?
Is anybody in the military or elswhere using this technique?
Who developed it?
Is it ancient or modern?
Is there any material in print or on the web explaining this process except on this
Would you recommend it as a reference point, besides your posts throughout this forum?
Would you recommend also to keep a record of daily experiences in order to better understand the dreams and be able to connect the dots?
In order of asking: Yes. Yes. Don't know. Ancient. No; (I learned from Lone Bear on Antiquatis). Yes. No; daily experiences contain too much triviality of material experience. However I would recommend a meditation and dream log.
deepfsh wrote:What was your "life mission connected to Montauk in the future [that] was critical for them"?
When I figure it out, you'll be the second to know.
deepfsh wrote:Can you say something more about the "temporal clone" that they wanted to make out of you?
Nope. I still haven't determined if I've been here before, or I'm yet to arrive.
deepfsh wrote:If they didn't find you a new physical body as soon as possible, would your astral body have flown away, in the upper realms, and could not come back until there would have been a new incarnational opportunity?
Based on Bruce's RS2 work, it would have been the etheric body, since the astral body is 3D time and can't really go anywhere in space on its own. So no place it could fly off to.
deepfsh wrote:And why in the first place you could not get back into your body?
The time barrier. See the Tom Baker Doctor Who episode, "The Face of Evil."
deepfsh wrote:Isn't that always possible when you have an OBE?
A natural OBE, yes. Being accelerated out of body by an FTL engine core malfunction from an alien spacecraft is a whole, different matter.
deepfsh wrote:The thing with the pentagram reminded me of Svali's personal accounts on invoking demons and similar beings in the Illuminati rituals. The long period of rememberance reminded me of Duncan O'Finioan's testimony of his life's experiences as an MK-Ultra super soldier and the car accident, after which he started to gain back his memories from his childhood and the work in the black-ops. His life story reminds me of the movies about Jason Bourne. What about the "Crowley crowd" at Montauk? If I remember correctly, you mentioned somewhere on the forum that the guys operating the Montauk chair didn't like their superiors - I think you wrote they called them Nazis. How does this tie in with the NWO, Nazi psychological and technological experiments and Crowley, if it does at all?
Actually, NAZI was not an "insult;" they were from the German NAZI party, brought over to the United States via submarine to the underground base at Montauk. As they said on Ice Station Zebra, "The Russians put our camera made by our German scientists and your film made by your German scientists into their satellite made by their German scientists."

I do not doubt there were all sorts of ritualistic magick going on there. Magick is the knowledge forbidden by the gods, because it contains the secrets of how to manipulate space through time. Not something the bigshots would want out as general knowledge, but would want to have expertise on for themselves.
deepfsh wrote:LoneBear wrote that "there are certain key players in the struggle for world domination by an elite group called the 'New World Order', which uses a lot of 'black magick' - manipulating the patterns of causality for service-to-self purposes. Unlike most groups, when they make plans, they can span several hundred years and several incarnations. There are similar groups in all the major countries." I belive somewhere someone already asked the question (maybe to Wilcock or to Svali, or here) about the (maybe only certain) Illuminati guys reincarnating in the same family bloodlines, but I cannot remember what was the other person's answer. Is something like this possible?
Anything is possible; but I would say the probability is "high" because in the biologic realm, "like attracts like" (unlike magnets). You hang out with people that have the same values as you, that like the same things, etc. It would make sense that during reincarnation, you would select a situation that "you like," and probably end up within the same, Saurian family line.
deepfsh wrote:In Shadow Operations - The Mars Project (23:00), David said that you told him that "there was a mission to Mars and that they actually found ancient bases, which are very extensive under ground - we're talking about hundreds of thousands of years old", and that the Montauk chair was used in order to go there. In Project Camelot's interview with David entitled Jumproom to Mars, Bill Ryan said that one of their whistleblowers, Henry Deacon, told them that "he [is] reluctant to talk about the so-called secret space program, the alternative space program /.../ he’s worried that if we go doing the unthinkable, and start congressional enquiries and real investigations as to where the trillions of dollars have gone, and what these scientists are doing in all these bases that don’t exist and so on and so forth, somehow the whole thing might be frozen and Henry was... he said this must not happen. He said it’s very, very important. "You don’t understand", he kept on saying. "You don’t understand. You don’t understand. This is very, very important, and the future of the human race might depend on it. THIS MUST NOT BE STOPPED. This is why it’s important that it’s classified." Do you agree with Henry? Is this really of such great importance?
No, I do not agree. It is only important if you happen to like the "status quo," and are profiting heavily from it.
deepfsh wrote:In one of his interviews with Project Camelot from 2007, Henry said that the "terraforming of Mars has begun" and that the "'the secret space program' is well-intentioned (at least one of the programs) and is being managed by a group with the purpose of ensuring that the human race will survive, come what may. /.../ Henry again stressed the very high level of complexity, urged us to take our attention off intriguing issues such as Mars, exotic technology and alien visitation, and focus instead on immediate threats to our survival, freedom and reorganization closer to your home." Did they want to terraform it in case we kept following the "catastrophic" timeline?
He said Mars was being terraformed. He did not say WE were doing it. Mars had a very old and extensive civilization, until they wiped themselves out during the LM-SM war (the same war documented in mythology as the Vanir-AEsir war, or the Ramayana war). Their relics are everywhere on the surface. Would you not try to reclaim your home, if you lost it?

My view on ETs is not conventional. My wish would be that the SMs come back, scoop up all their "royal bloodline" progeny and leave, once and for all, and allow mankind to develop on his own to see what he can become. And leave it up to US to decide, as a species, if and when they want to get out there and meet ETs. I hold that view because I KNOW the level of culture shock the people of Earth will experience with ET presence, as I've seen what it does to just one person meeting a peaceful and philosophical race of LMs. Watching it on TV is not the same as experience it in real life, by a long shot.
deepfsh wrote:Or is it planned to be the new home for the "fence-sitters" as David calls them, i.e. those that will not make a conscious choice between service-to-self and service-to-others? The secret space program is also discussed in Project Camelot's interesting interview with Garry McKinnon, who is being prosecuted for hacking in the Pentagon in 2001/2002. According to his testimony, he saw an Excel document with a list of "non-terrestrial officers" and off-world cargo operations somewhere out in space.
That's the "Alternative 3" stuff... with their backwards astronomy, they don't have a clue as to why the sun is getting hotter rather than colder, so they decided the needed to rescue humanity (actually, just the elite) with off-world "Alpha sites." (Ever watch Space: 1999 and Moonbase Alpha--the Alpha site for humanity]?)
deepfsh wrote:In this forum topic, you wrote about the "return of the (mythological) Gods". Do you have any new information which you would like to share with us regarding this?
They're heeerrreeeeee....

Though we did figure out that the reason they can go faster-than-light without going faster-than-light is because the coordinate time variable was not in the calculations.
deepfsh wrote:In this forum topic, you said that the underground military bases that Wilcock wrote about in two of his articles were not destroyed by the "ETs, [but] just 'Ts'. It is not that their spiritual laws forbid them from intervening. They just didn't care enough about what mankind was doing, until mankind decided to massively poison the ocean and atmosphere with petrochemicals, then try to cover it up with biologics. They think of mankind like mankind thinks of dogs and cats... nice to have around, until they start shredding the drapes, digging holes in the carpeting and crapping on the bed. Something had to be done, and there is more to come." Do they really think like that?
Yes, they do feel that way about humanity, in general. But there are exceptions.
deepfsh wrote:Is it because they have no families or because they have been living this life as anti-social people or as a "breakaway civilization" (in Richard Dolan's terms) for too long?
Nothing of the kind. They are a Social Memory Complex, making their entire species a kind of close "family" or "brotherhood." The "T's" (Terrestrials--LMs) interact with many other races and are far from antisocial. Consider: if a gang of bikers followed you around, trashing your home where ever you made it, harassing you, burning your car and smashing your stuff, how would you feel about them? As I've mentioned, humanity does not have a good "rep," which is something I'd like to see change.
deepfsh wrote:Under the links section, I noticed that there is a reference to the blood-type diet. I would also add the geno-type diet. They proved to be helpful to me. Having a balanced diet is very helpful for doing dream work. This was also nicely discussed in Wilcock's Diet and Ascension reading.
I would not take David's "diet" advice too seriously... when I first met him in 2004, he was on his "ascension diet" and looked like a cast member on Dawn of the Dead. I figured his technique for ascension needed a launch from "6-feet under," by the way he looked! After hanging out with me for a year, he had his own gas grille and was buying steak by the case...

Eat Right For Your Type is a very good book, IMHO.
deepfsh wrote:Boy, this was long. It was ment to be just a quick reply, but then all those questions popped up in my mind and I couldn't resist. You can choose not to comment any question which you regard as too personal or dangerous to talk about if you want so. Take your time for the answers, there's no hurry. Thank you again for all your efforts on the forum!
You are welcome.

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker

Post by PeacefulMe » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:24 pm

daniel wrote:They're heeerrreeeeee....
Ok Daniel, who, what, where, when, why, how and how long have they been here? I think that pretty much sums it up :D

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:15 am

PeacefulMe wrote:Ok Daniel, who, what, where, when, why, how and how long have they been here? I think that pretty much sums it up :D
For the "return of the gods" incident mentioned, that was March 2012. Since they have not yet invited to beam me up for dinner at the Captain's table (providing I'm not the main course), I have no further information. I passed the info to David Wilcock at the time, but he also did not have any info. But it is a "return," not a first visit. Sumerian records indicate they were here some 66 sars 6 ners prior to the Deluge (which is translated to be some 241,200 years by the experts).