Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Evansville64
Mage
Mage
Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by Evansville64 » Sat May 17, 2014 12:06 pm

We are running into a sort of rift, in our personnel timelines.
I am observing waves.
These are (Legato) periods of great optimism, fluttering thoughts of peace and love, glorious hints of my engineering hopes, and ALOT of music..
This wave is like a guitar string, and then:
My current, dire situation in corporate slavery, then becomes quite real...
This pans over (Retrig) to great tension-depression, and hopelessness.
What I have concluded:
This oscillation is picking up steam.
And please , thinking to the known decades of decrepitude and servitude, most [normal] people would say "welcome to reality"...
I disagree, this is very cosmic and crazy :!:
We are to be blown away, once this is "all happens".
We are to re-think what it means to be "blown away"...
I am seventeen years old...
And my "view on things" , (under my voluntary control), accelerated my utter in-tolerance of the educational systems, here.
I have left the school ... And I have become "so screwed"...
About my weird little town..
To put it short, our town, Evansville, is quite electric in the sense that a lingering haze of bizarrety, is still present, from a de-population agenda in the 1800s..
And it is effecting the cosmic sector, and the day to day experience here.
There is more than just negativity, but is very strange in my eyes, or third eye. (thunderstorms behave oddly, and much , much more. ((dont want to talk your ear off on Evansville)))
As a "blue devil" student , at Evansville high school , our mascot is Satan. :lol: (what I think of ..."Evansville Blue devils..." Evansville= Project blue beam, and Satan.." )
There are lots of masons, occult, magic, and weird alchemy here, at least.
I would deploy my AirChime locomotive horns, at the football games, tuned to a very emotional and fine-adjusted D# G A C #D, with super-harmonics, truly cosmic and crazy.
I later found the american flag pole I would perform these signalling moves under, in and early WWI erea photograph, with 500+ Ku Klux Klan members, in an enormous circle around the pole..
With in a few months after, the press booth at the football field completely burned down later that year, 2013.
This had an effect on me.
There is no telling the sheer volume of items like this, I am watching.
I am looking at a holographic reality, where everything and eveyONE are charecters, and are some how involved in this collective matrix/story.
I cannot leave Evansville, because I feel , all these people ,at some point, will literally need to be "saved"..
Things are going down the crapper, and there is no denying it.
Some days lately , I feel DEAD. Or even feel like I want to be.
(Heres something , it is probably true... As I am feeling "so screwed", SO IS THE CABAL.. :lol: )
We are at an incredible point right now, defeating a supernatural villain.
So we have work to to.
People need help.
We need to help other people, and ourselves.
I can only imagine, based on the feelings state of us "aware" folks..
Exactly how these fellas stuck in the system are feeling, or what they are masking.
I can tell, most people are pretending to be fine... I know, it is sad to think about.
How to help...?
What is known, as to the current energy we are crossing through, in the temporal cadence we call life?
What is happening with the sun?
What sort of frequency band, or schematics of, do have we here?
To touch on the above, first point... these peaks and troughs, what are we looking at?
I am DONE surviving on dollars.
I have music, love, and engineering , to do.

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Re: Something is happening is the Cosmic Sector

Post by Evansville64 » Sun May 18, 2014 2:24 pm

I am dying.
Real quick ,too

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun May 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Evansville64 wrote:I am dying.
Real quick ,too

??? Need help?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Something about these times,
Being born on the very tilt point, before a major dimensional shift.
(whatever start-phase -1996 onward to the bump)
Being a very atypical kid, prior to awakening,
and realizing that is was designed that way.
I was to be instated on T0 with you, Friends.
Its has its consequences ,
being rejected and declared awkward.
Even though I have found my identity, that high school is the very enclosure, to express whatever archetype you have, in a controlled setting.
And I blew it...
Left school.
This community is deigned to impose my social demise, and utter depression, if I fail as a functional citizen.
You see where im coming from?
I am an elite musician, and plan to survive here.
Please, worry no more.
This last year, or whatever span of space -time , has been an obvious back and fourth, oscillation.
There is a Polarity flipping , + / - and the frequency is increasing .
Wild, psychedelic, musical, synchronous, happy / and debilitating and sad, whatever.
Ive held though the very true reality that everything is staged.

And were not done yet.

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:31 pm

To contribute,
I recently lacerated my right arm on a piece of broken glass.
And wear a cast for the healing of my tendon, which was also injured.
I will heal through this all.
This is such a climax for me.
I will make it.
TPhoto_00033.jpg
TPhoto_00033.jpg (21.02KiB)Viewed 24921 times

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun May 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Hang in there! :)

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon May 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Evansville64 wrote:This community is deigned to impose my social demise, and utter depression, if I fail as a functional citizen.
The system is not just targeting you; it is designed to eliminate the nonconforming elements--be assimilated, or be destroyed. I was in a similar situation as you, 40 years ago--believe it or not, I once was 17... you have yet to be 57! So I've learned a few tricks over that time...

What I discovered, and used successfully since High School, was to turn the system around backwards and let the "educators" (and I use that term loosely) be the nonconforming element. Schools no longer educate the young--they TRAIN them, like the chimpanzees we're descended from. They WANT you ignorant and stupid, because that way you cannot challenge the system. But you will be good at cooking hamburgers at McDonald's.

Knowing that they want you to be an idiot, DO THE OPPOSITE--if they won't teach you, then teach yourself. I did it. Get back in school and MAKE USE of the resources that are there; you must have a school library. Since you are in to music, go tell the librarian that you want to learn music theory and get them to show you what they've got on hand. School libraries have inter-library loan systems, so you can get books from anywhere. Study them--you'll find that in a short time, you'll end up knowing more than the teachers do. And yep, you'll be the super-geek-kid, for a while. Just ignore it, because it won't take long before your knowledge will make you a leader amongst your classmates.
Evansville64 wrote:You see where im coming from?
I am an elite musician, and plan to survive here.
"Surviving" sucks. You want to learn how to LIVE. And that means deciding what to do with YOUR life--then going after it, regardless of what people think of you. Don't look at school and society as something to knock you down--but as opportunity to build you up. Learn to LEARN--and the more you learn, the more you will have control over your life.

If I were to take a musical route, first thing I'd want to know is about music theory--how does it affect people, emotionally? Why does it? What is it about a "good" song that makes it good, and a bad one that makes it bad? There has got to be something in the arrangement of the instruments and notes, the tempo and the harmonics that interact. Find it--and you'll have to find it yourself, because no one is going tell you. And when you do find it, then you'll have something truly unique, that others will see and it will set you apart.

So, you see where I'm coming from? It's actually from Sun Tzu... an enemy's strength's are also his weaknesses. If you get a chance, read Sun Tzu's "The Art of War"... it will outline exactly what is being used against you.
Evansville64 wrote:This last year, or whatever span of space -time , has been an obvious back and fourth, oscillation.
There is a Polarity flipping , + / - and the frequency is increasing .
Wild, psychedelic, musical, synchronous, happy / and debilitating and sad, whatever.
Ive held though the very true reality that everything is staged.
That's called "ambivalence" and that entire system is actually contained within your own psyche. Nature isn't doing that, so it has to be a "human" thing. What is happening is your bioenergy has no direction, and is bouncing around inside, looking for expression. Your teenage years are when your bioenergy is the highest--give it a direction that YOU PICK. Bioenergy is intelligent, so tell it where it needs to go and how it can improve your life.

Increasing frequency indicates that you're just adding energy to the system--and there is no outlet for that energy, so it keeps building up. Choose and DO, and you'll be really surprised on how strong and steady that bioenergy will flow.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue May 20, 2014 1:57 pm

daniel wrote:Increasing frequency indicates that you're just adding energy to the system--and there is no outlet for that energy, so it keeps building up. Choose and DO, and you'll be really surprised on how strong and steady that bioenergy will flow.
Interesting, since I've been back from Africa and started eating better and doing lapses, I've noticed a steady increase in Shen bio-energy that has good and bad side-effects. I feel great but I'm understanding that the lack of direction of this bioenergy I accumulate is giving me insomnia and very vivid dreams. I also have no partner right now so cant get release from the Kundalini side of things...

I'm also reflecting alot on where to focus that Shen. I feel divided, part of me is tired of the freelance game I'm in with its financial insecurity while I have a hard time seeing myself going back 'into the Matrix'. The path of Kheb shouldnt lead back to the herd...

So contemplating a possible relocation to NY or SF 'in the Matrix' but surrounded by other free thinkers or maybe going back to Africa/SA (or Panama) back on the Path.

I'm sorry if hijacking the thread, I could use some insight too.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed May 21, 2014 9:53 am

Lozion wrote:Interesting, since I've been back from Africa and started eating better and doing lapses, I've noticed a steady increase in Shen bio-energy that has good and bad side-effects. I feel great but I'm understanding that the lack of direction of this bioenergy I accumulate is giving me insomnia and very vivid dreams. I also have no partner right now so cant get release from the Kundalini side of things...
If I understand you correctly, that's a "jing thing." Good food and exercise builds jing, which is easily converted into qi bioenergy. Thinking and feeling (in the Jungian sense) convert qi to shen (kundalini). LoneBear's post on Artificial Intelligence on Antiquatis discussing the neocortex is an interesting connection; when you concentrate on a problem, you stimulate the neocortex and it produces high levels of energy, both electric, magnetic and bio--and it is located right at the top of the skull, where the crown chakra is.
Lozion wrote:I'm also reflecting alot on where to focus that Shen. I feel divided, part of me is tired of the freelance game I'm in with its financial insecurity while I have a hard time seeing myself going back 'into the Matrix'. The path of Kheb shouldnt lead back to the herd...
Shen manifests as agápē, which is normally associated with a "spiritual calling" or "life devoted to God" type of stuff. If you get rid of the religious connotations, agápē is essentially the physical expression of shen bioenergy under intelligent direction, which leads to the growth and expansion of consciousness--for yourself and everything around you. When that happens, you become connected to the Universe (rapport) and the Universe "helps out" through synchronicity and serendipity. Once you are in rapport with life, then you don't require partners (as you become internally balanced) and things just happen to keep moving along. You no longer worry about "financial security" or stuff like that, because it becomes unimportant, since the Universe is a far better provider than governments acting as surrogate parents. And I speak from experience, here.
Lozion wrote:So contemplating a possible relocation to NY or SF 'in the Matrix' but surrounded by other free thinkers or maybe going back to Africa/SA (or Panama) back on the Path.
There is a very true saying by Lennier on Babylon 5, in the "Dust to Dust" episode, "A darkness in the heart cannot be cured by moving the body from one place to another." So you may want to investing what is going on, internally, before doing something, externally. And all that takes is some active imagination... if you were to remove all your chains and constraints of physical commitment, money, work, shelter, etc., and could do the ONE THING that you really love doing, what would it be?

That's one of the reasons for a physical place to Kheb, so that there are resources and others there to help people find the path that is right for them. This is nothing new... if you look at old, alchemical paintings, you'll see people walking around with blindfolds on (the caecus--the blind, or in Harry Potter words, muggles). So you need to get out of the dark.

"Let's hope that many hands can make the lights work!" --Doctor Who, Tom Baker, "Meglos."
(It is a word play on the old saying, "Many hands make light work.")
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu May 22, 2014 11:11 am

daniel wrote:Thinking and feeling (in the Jungian sense)
Since I am not familiar with psychology could you point out some info (books etc.) to get the idea of the "Jungian sense". I may already have that kind of thinking and feeling, but doesnt hurt to know more about those things. Thank you in advance.