Situation in the Ukraine

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
Situation in the Ukraine

Post by Lozion » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Well, someone had to do it so here it is, a thread on the subject of the Ukraine & Crimea crisis.

Here is an article by Ken at http://blog.redefininggod.com in which he believes the Russians are playing a game with the West to push the new Ukrainian authorities to submit to IMF demands in exchange for a hefty loan & bailout.

Also, today I've found this: http://www.nst.com.my/world/russia-warn ... s-1.498250 in which it is stated:

"Russia will abandon the US dollar as a reserve currency if the United States initiates sanctions against the Russian Federation, Presidential advisor Sergey Glazyev told Ria Novosti news agency. “We will be forced to go to another currency and create our own payment and settlement system. We have a fantastic trade and economic relationship with our partners in the east and south, and we’ll find a way to not only reset our financial dependence on the US, but come out from these sanctions with an advantage for ourselves,” he said. “Efforts to declare sanctions against the Russian Federation will result in the collapse of the US financial system, which will entail the end of US dominance in the world financial system.”

I dont fully agree with Ken's dialectic that both sides are pushing the New (Beast) Financial System via this pseudo-crisis as a means to crash the markets and stop the dollar hegemony though it very well may be the case. But somehow my intuition tells me that this may be the beginning of the unraveling of the cabal and that Putin plays a part in this...

So what do you think? Is it all a show?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Re: Situation in the Ukraine

Post by Lozion » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:27 pm

Or maybe just another means for the cabal to collect some "loosh" (negative bio-energy)?

logey
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by logey » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:47 pm

If it was such a tense situation I don't think we'd see Kerry flying into Kiev for talks. I tend to lean towards Ken on this one since it always seems to be about money. It also got quiet(news cycle) in Venezuela.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Ken just updated his article.

aeral
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aeral » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:19 pm

It's possible that our only path to freedom is to abandon money as quickly as we can. We're doing this on a small scale on our farm and without a grand plan... because we can't fathom a grand plan. And, of course can't just live completely without frns immediately.Just going by our instincts and giving, giving.. esp. to young people who want a simple life but can't afford a farm.

aeral
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aeral » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:23 pm

The IMF, FED are going to continue to control us if our bioenergy is denominated in FRNs and SDRs. Regardless of the political drama in Ukraine or elsewhere.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:16 am

Lozion wrote:But somehow my intuition tells me that this may be the beginning of the unraveling of the cabal and that Putin plays a part in this...

Cardinal Angelo Scola, who was among the potential candidates for becoming the Pope during the last elections, said that Putin represents a "crucial reference point for the construction of a new world order. The Church is open to dialogue with anyone, he explained".[1] As the local saying goes: "It's the same pasta, but with a different sauce."

Even if some day we will be able to travel around freely and there will be no borders or countries, I'm asking myself what is the price we would have to pay for it (RFID chip etc.?).
logey wrote:since it always seems to be about money
It seems this is true. I think this clip from the movie Network says it all.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:08 am

deepfsh wrote: Cardinal Angelo Scola, who was among the potential candidates for becoming the Pope during the last elections, said that Putin represents a "crucial reference point for the construction of a new world order. The Church is open to dialogue with anyone, he explained".[1] As the local saying goes: "It's the same pasta, but with a different sauce."

Even if some day we will be able to travel around freely and there will be no borders or countries, I'm asking myself what is the price we would have to pay for it (RFID chip etc.?).
logey wrote:since it always seems to be about money
It seems this is true. I think this clip from the movie Network says it all.
Very well. Putin maybe part of the boy's club. But from a geopolitical perspective, Putin does serve as a counter balance to the warmongering efforts of the West. He did put a stop to the Syrian crisis last august and if troops are on alert in the Crimea, it's to send a strong signal to the putschists in Kiev.

So where does it go from here?

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:10 am

deepfsh wrote:
Lozion wrote:But somehow my intuition tells me that this may be the beginning of the unraveling of the cabal and that Putin plays a part in this...

Damn hopium rearing its head again... Grr. :(

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Lozion wrote:But from a geopolitical perspective, Putin does serve as a counter balance to the warmongering efforts of the West.
I agree, it seems so.

I can provide a few hierarchical representations of the world's power structure as shown by a few authors:
  1. 1. Jordan Maxwell (USA) [1]
    • - Right wing Vatican/Nazi NWO / Republicans
      - Left wing Soviet communism NWO / Democrats
  • 2. Peter Beter [2][3][4][5][6]
    • - the Rockefeller Cartel
      - the Bolshevik/Zionist Axis
      - the New Kremlin Rulers
  • 3. John Daniel (Scarlet and the Beast, vol. 1, p. 53) [7][8]
    • - English Freemasonry (UGLE) --> Rosicrucians - wealthy - right wing - deistic/pantheistic/New Age - pro-business, capitalistic, monopolistic - constitutional monarchy: UK, CA, NE USA, Orient, Hong Kong, AUS, South Africa.
      - French Freemasonry (Grand Orient M.) --> Knights Templar - poor - left wing - atheistic - antibusiness - republic: Europe, S&W USA, former U.S.S.R, China, Pacific Islands, Philippines, Latin America, (South) Africa.
  • 4. Leo Zagami [9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16]
    • - Catholic & Orthodox Church/Sacred Roman Empire under the House of the Romanov (Third Rome) --> Swedish Rite Freemasonry (monarchical) - universal fascism
      - Anglican Church/British Freemasonry --> SRIA, AMORC, O.T.O., Golden Dawn etc.

Maybe this will help you a bit - at least it provides some reference points. But, as Maxwell said in an interview, the deeper you go, the more complex it gets. You have to study history in order to understand their viewpoints.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket