Daniel, what's your take on this?

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Giarc
Inquirer
Inquirer
Daniel, what's your take on this?

Post by Giarc » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:02 am

Being the muggle that I am, I seek your input/opinion on this if you're so inclined:

http://etheric.com/g2-cloud-likely-cont ... explosion/

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Daniel, what's your take on this?

Post by Ilkka » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:20 am

So is it like that some cloud that apparently contains a star is colliding with some galactic core?
Well, if LoneBear is correct that the surrounding galaxies are actually nearby solar systems, then it would probably be that actually one solar system is colliding with this cloud which is most likely a brand new solar system in very early stage.

PS. I only took a quick look at the link, didnt read all of it. Too much astronomy that is not my "thing".

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:54 am

Probably not the answer you want to hear, but it looks like nonsense to me. Even if you accept conventional astronomy, Larson describes the galactic core as a "giant white dwarf" of near a billion stars. One star intersecting it would be like throwing a match into a fireplace. I don't think the logs would explode all over the living room.

But I can certainly understand the desire to have SOMETHING happen to create change... I mean, all we've heard for the last several years is, "anytime now!!!" And the world just keeps getting more damaged and corrupted.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Giarc
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Giarc » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:07 am

Probably not the answer you want to hear, but it looks like nonsense to me. Even if you accept conventional astronomy, Larson describes the galactic core as a "giant white dwarf" of near a billion stars. One star intersecting it would be like throwing a match into a fireplace. I don't think the logs would explode all over the living room.

But I can certainly understand the desire to have SOMETHING happen to create change... I mean, all we've heard for the last several years is, "anytime now!!!" And the world just keeps getting more damaged and corrupted.
Thanks for responding Daniel.

I suppose my "seeking" is more of an attempt to clear the murky water a bit. I find articles like this and sometimes they're over my head to a certain extent from a scientific standpoint. Sometimes I don't know what I know. I have not remembered yet, so to speak.

For instance, I just read a paper contradicting what I had previously read about Enki and Enlil. The paper was stating that Enki was the "bad guy" and Enlil was the "good guy." And tomorrow I'll probably read a paper that states all of these papers are just figments of my imagination and I'm not even really here at all. Like some sort of escape artist.

How's that saying go..."Having a dream of a memory." :~}

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:50 pm

Giarc wrote:For instance, I just read a paper contradicting what I had previously read about Enki and Enlil. The paper was stating that Enki was the "bad guy" and Enlil was the "good guy." And tomorrow I'll probably read a paper that states all of these papers are just figments of my imagination and I'm not even really here at all. Like some sort of escape artist.
It's all a matter of perspective. Enlil was technically the "creator of man," so anyone that worships the "creator" is going to be a fan of Enlil, with Enki being the nemesis. Those that followed Enki's teachings, the wizards and witches of old, see Enki as the good guy, with Enlil as the oppressor. So take your pick--or do what I do, and don't "pick," at all. Just see both sides of the coin for what they are.

What has happened is that, through the process of natural evolution, a small chunk of humanity has "outgrown" their creator parent and is developing into an independent species that I've termed homo sapiens ethicus (Ethical, thinking man). Of course, the other small chunk of humanity that is devoted to their creator, the Nobility, considers ethicus to be a mutation (which it technically is) and a virus on their "property," the bulk of the human population. They fear it will spread, and they'll lose their crop--and also their free ride to luxury and riches. And, curiously enough, the attempts they make to exterminate ethicus are just causing it to spread faster and become more resilient--like most of Nature actually is. As Doctor Malcolm of Jurassic Park said, "life finds a way."

You'll never find the "good guy" side, as long as you are taking sides, because it is relative. Instead, give rapport a try, and see things for what they are. Life is better when it is not ruled by fear--or hope.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Great insight daniel, txs.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Giarc
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Giarc » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:06 pm

So take your pick--or do what I do, and don't "pick," at all. Just see both sides of the coin for what they are.
I agree. That's the reason I used quotes around good guy and bad guy.
Instead, give rapport a try, and see things for what they are.
Just last week as I was getting a haircut someone mentioned sports. I mentioned the idea of rapport over rivalry. It became quiet in the shop. Perhaps they were thinking about what I had just said. Perhaps the seed was planted.

I remember back in 2003 or 2004 when I first began to wake up. I had just discovered Carla, Don, and Jim's Ra contact. I recall a few years back asking Gary around the campfire at Jim and Carla's house why David had left.

I remember discovering David's website. I remember David's first mention of the conversation with this fascinating gentleman who went by the moniker Daniel. And all that you had shared about that peculiar place in Montauk.

I recall discovering that you had began contributing to this forum with your papers and conversation in 2012. I remember reading all your papers here and finding them very intriguing. Yet I never commented until very recently.

Why am I sharing all this? I suppose to give an idea of how long I've been around. The "cloud article" I posted, I consider to be stories. And how I have a genuine curiosity if there is any validity to them from a Larsonian perspective. As opposed to just scientific speculators speculating.

At any rate, thank you again for clearing things up for me Daniel. I am grateful that I've found this place.

Signed,
A Muggle :~}

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:03 am

Giarc wrote:I remember back in 2003 or 2004 when I first began to wake up. I had just discovered Carla, Don, and Jim's Ra contact. I recall a few years back asking Gary around the campfire at Jim and Carla's house why David had left.

I remember discovering David's website. I remember David's first mention of the conversation with this fascinating gentleman who went by the moniker Daniel. And all that you had shared about that peculiar place in Montauk.

I recall discovering that you had began contributing to this forum with your papers and conversation in 2012. I remember reading all your papers here and finding them very intriguing. Yet I never commented until very recently.

Why am I sharing all this? I suppose to give an idea of how long I've been around. The "cloud article" I posted, I consider to be stories. And how I have a genuine curiosity if there is any validity to them from a Larsonian perspective. As opposed to just scientific speculators speculating.

At any rate, thank you again for clearing things up for me Daniel. I am grateful that I've found this place.
I have similar background exept for the early years. I did discover Divinecosmos site from one video that I stumbled upon searching the internet for interesting things "2012 Enigma" I think it was or the next one, in late 2007 or 2008. The rest is pretty much same read all the articles and then decided to come lurk this place and ask questions aswell in late 2012. Nowadays I dont visit DWs site cuz the info gained is mostly the same things that one hears over and over again. Well, I mean some info in here is the same also but this place is more alive, unlike DWs site writes a story once a month or two. I was quite interested about channeling and channels, however now that I have more info on them thanks to Daniel I'm not so sure that I would trust their word anymore.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Ilkka wrote:Nowadays I dont visit DWs site cuz the info gained is mostly the same things that one hears over and over again.
To quote LoneBear's latest post on Antiquatis:
LoneBear wrote:consciousness is not a spectator sport.
:D
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Ilkka wrote: I was quite interested about channeling and channels, however now that I have more info on them thanks to Daniel I'm not so sure that I would trust their word anymore.
Not all channeling is bad despite what Tanaath/Sunfire have said. Channeling is when another entity uses your body, yes? I've experienced it and it was not sinister nor dark.

I was under pretty heavy psychic attack for a period a few years back and they liked bothering me while I was driving on my own. During those times, when I was getting kind of zonked out, it felt like someone else was doing the driving for me.

I also had one instance of automatic writing and again, one could argue that this is a form of channeling. It wasn't a message to me, as such. I needed a bit of help writing a letter and got it.

I have a friend who channels during her healing sessions. It's the way she works. That's how she produces the sounds which are absolutely out of this world (which they probably are). There's nothing dark about that.

Mind you, I expect what Tanaath and Sunfire were referring to those Sheldan Nidle messages and others of the same ilk. I'd agree that those are not good and probably come from the CIA/NSA types.

I suspect this little girl is channeling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEMR3A4WLC8
And very pleasing it is too.