Proof Of Fascists in Space & a Breakaway Civilization

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Proof Of Fascists in Space & a Breakaway Civilization

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:42 pm

http://www.conspiracyhq.com/project-bre ... ilization/
.... I have been researching and building evidence of not only the full implementation of the Alternative 3 scenario but also the notion that the vast majority of UFOs are made by humans.....

.... I also share Hynek’s opinion that at least 10% to 20% of all UFO sightings may indeed by alien in origin but I believe that the vast majority are ships made by humans.

So how do you prove that these ships are human?

... it was a article written by the famous Otto Binder in a 1972 Saga magazine which has now given me the strongest evidence of all that these ships are human and if we can slot that fact into Alternative 3 we have a fairly complete story.

.... Binder undertook an analysis of UFO ....logos....

What these markings are not is alien. That would make no rational sense here since the markings are in English, and English is the international flight language.

We can argue about do aliens exist or is this all a sham but what is clear now is that at least some percentage of these strange ships over our skies are human, and it is clear to me now that the Breakaway’s have been at this for a very long time.
You can view the logos at the link