RedefiningGod.com

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
Re: RedefiningGod.com

Post by Lozion » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:20 pm

daniel wrote:Though I would not use a specific date, something did start to change then and I believe completed about 2 weeks ago, around LB's birthday.
Interesting. Incidently, it was also my BD 2 days before Bruce's so I'm quite intrigued, care to elaborate or will this be part of the next paper?
Unfortunately, Unobtainium, having zero mass, therefore has infinite supply.
I was refering to false hope of course. I think the only way out of this mess will occur when humanity's "collective shen" will be abundant enough so the lies and deceit of the 1%ters wont work anymore. Consciousness and ethics (its corollary) only rises.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing. I'm not a journalist, which is why I liked working with David Wilcock--who IS a journalist. We'd just chat and he'd write it all up and present it. I'm working on this next (and probably last) paper now. The graphics are slowing me down quite a bit, as some of the concepts are somewhat difficult to visualize and really cannot be understood clearly without a visual aid.

But I did go and create a Facebook page. Haven't quite figured out how it works yet, but working on it with Chris and Aaron's help. Feel free to "friend," "like," "subscribe" or whatever... I'm still not sure what these things do yet.

It is here: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii
I'm saddened to learn this may be your last paper but happy to find you elsewhere on the net. May I suggest you use this browser extension that cleans the clutter and helps enhance FB: http://socialfixer.com

Let me know if you need help with it.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:30 pm

It may seem not many are reading the papers compared to when they were first presented, but I wouldn't underestimate their value for those who do come about the information. You may not be a journalist, but it's a shame we don't have many who are more capable such as yourself on the front lines reaching a wider audience. Your perspectives and experience are surely interesting, to say the least. I'd like to contribute more myself but I oft feel like what seems to make sense in my head is rarely ever accurately relayed through avenues such as words. I guess I'm not a journalist either...

While I agree nothing should be handed to us, I also wish a little bit of truth was easier to come by and deception wasn't waiting around every corner. It grows awfully tiresome after awhile.

Anyhow, I look forward to the final paper and just wanted to say thanks for your effort.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Lozion wrote:Interesting. Incidently, it was also my BD 2 days before Bruce's so I'm quite intrigued, care to elaborate or will this be part of the next paper?
Going to write up something on it, but I want to try to "blog" it so I can figure out how Facebook works.
Lozion wrote:I'm saddened to learn this may be your last paper but happy to find you elsewhere on the net. May I suggest you use this browser extension that cleans the clutter and helps enhance FB: http://socialfixer.com
I'll take a look at it, but I am finding Facebook somewhat overwhelming; there is so much screen clutter, it's hard to find anything for the "newbie."
MrGreen wrote:It may seem not many are reading the papers compared to when they were first presented, but I wouldn't underestimate their value for those who do come about the information.
Hey, I got 10 friends in one day on Facebook... I guess 10 people actually read all those papers! Facebook is sort of a social experiment for me, as I was curious to see if the kind of information I put out actually helps anyone, or is just "entertainment." I suppose if I get a lot of friends there, that would be encouragement to keep on writing. I'm pretty good at answering questions, but just sitting down and writing a paper does not come easily to me. It is difficult to serialize all the stuff I've come to learn over the years, particularly when it keeps getting updated with new and better stuff. Though this is probably going to be the longest of the papers I've written, as there is a lot to tell and is best as one long story. So I'd better get back to it!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:14 pm

daniel wrote: Going to write up something on it, but I want to try to "blog" it so I can figure out how Facebook works.
Read your Rubicon blog post and I must say I too have an uneasy feeling we're now set on a course though the destination is murky.
I've just watched a brilliant expose on Islamic eschatology by a scholar who makes the case that the Islamic world has to ally itself with Rome (seen here as Moscow, true home of (orthodox) Christianity) to defeat an unholy alliance of the other (false-Vatican) Christianity with Zionism and heretical djihadist militias, a fair depiction of today's world that ties in with many other prophesies of End Times. I hold the view that Humanity has the power to change its future but should that timeline (script) be followed, may its Path bring about minimal fear, pain & suffering... http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.ca/2015/0 ... hrist.html

I'll take a look at it, but I am finding Facebook somewhat overwhelming; there is so much screen clutter, it's hard to find anything for the "newbie."
You can run a "wizard" that should take of cleaning the clutter, removing ads, stop the ticker feed, etc. Try it, its easy and well worth it.
Hey, I got 10 friends in one day on Facebook... I guess 10 people actually read all those papers! Facebook is sort of a social experiment for me, as I was curious to see if the kind of information I put out actually helps anyone, or is just "entertainment." I suppose if I get a lot of friends there, that would be encouragement to keep on writing. I'm pretty good at answering questions, but just sitting down and writing a paper does not come easily to me. It is difficult to serialize all the stuff I've come to learn over the years, particularly when it keeps getting updated with new and better stuff. Though this is probably going to be the longest of the papers I've written, as there is a lot to tell and is best as one long story. So I'd better get back to it!
Great, I hope this will achieve your aim but know that FB can be a cesspool of irrelevancies. Dont be too surprised if not much discussion follows some of your posts, as FB is basically a binary system based on "like" or lack thereof. Blogs imo (along with fora) is where the real discussion happens.

pgolde
Seeker
Seeker

Post by pgolde » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:59 am

Friend request sent via my wife's fb Stephanie.
I did the social experiment thing with fb for a few years while I was running my sound business. I had 800 "friends" :ugeek:
I did set up a nice little forum discussing speaker design the had a nice following and great input from folks simulating, building and testing different designs. We discussed theory and real world results. I handed that off to a friend, along with a pile of various parts, boxes, horns, and drivers. That was the good.
I got rid of fb as I found it to be an unnecessary distraction and a toxic environment for me and my goal of unlearning 40 years of conditioning and programming, and relearning our natural world using RS2 as a base. Not a single one of my 800 "friends" were interested in any of it. They quickly wikipedia'd the whole discussion out of existence, citing mainstream lies, then dismissing me.
I wasn't ready to take on the awakening of the willfully ignorant, had important inner work to do first.
I read Alfred's fb feed and he has good following but also puts up with attacks.
I will sneak into your wall and look for interesting links and stuff.
Good luck with the experiment. :)

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:07 pm

Just looking through the fb stuff this morning again. Though I'm envious of Steph's lavender plant! Mine always tend to bush out and don't flower much. May be too much nitrogen.

I started a blog on the Antiquatis main site to experiment with. Probably should be doing it on the CH Main site, as I know LB does not like to advertise Antiquatis because it would attract too many muggles, however I am not familiar with Wordpress at all, so no idea where to start there. Perhaps Chris can provide some instructions.

I'm still trying to figure out what Facebook is... other than a massive "spy ring." I'm sure the intelligence agencies love it, because it gives them 7 billion "intelligent" cameras to spy on everyone, identify faces and build a database of who knowns who through who. (Or should that be "whom"... I never remember).

Link: Rubicon blog post

It's interesting... yesterday, there were hundreds of expanding chemtrails going across the sky. So far today, not a single one.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

tallpaul
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by tallpaul » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Daniel,
This is my humble opinion; but, I don't think you're going to see many who are really interested in your work on any FB page; for the reasons you just noted. I believe those who know (or want to really know) anything, are being blasted in an incredible manner with (for lack of a better term) emotional rays. This would (I believe) include blasting those who can influence decisions that make said people's lives extremely tough, just from a functional (i.e. get/keep a job), point of view.
Again, this is just my humble opinion, but, I believe just joining Conscious Hugs and Anitiquatis puts one firmly/and officially: on the radar (as if one was not already). FB does so in an even more highly tracked, manner. The battle against these "beams" is a full time occupation in itself. Anyone with any experience in this area, immediately realizes they are "rather intentionally" opening themselves up to disaster, by even making this leap. Therefore, while some are willing to make the leap here at Conscious Hugs, (for myself) just in an effort to let you and lonebear know we appreciate your efforts, FB represents an even more preposterous leap.
Just my 02 cents...

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:12 pm

There's theories out there the CIA and other intelligence factions utilize facebook, along with the whole advertising angle that corporations pay to access that tracks your data and then presents you with stuff according to your habits... Despite this and the fact I myself don't currently have a facebook, I don't think it's necessarily a bad angle to reach some people. Anything else online that would be of interest would be flagged anyway... Although I'm not sure about being beamed with "emotional rays" just from viewing certain websites.

A bit off subject but I've been reading the work of a Dr. Michael Heiser. He is an ancient languages scholar and has written a few science fiction books that incorporate his actual views on the whole extraterrestrial scenario, among many other topics pertaining to this forum and otherwise. He paints a vivid picture and ties together a lot of loose ends as to the fact how the government is largely behind the "Alien agenda" push and savior agenda, all the while not completely disregarding their actual involvement. He's more known for calling out Zecharia Sitchin and claiming that he basically made up the translations and his entire book series was a fraud, but he didn't really do this in a confrontational way. I ordered his books randomly and am really glad I did so...

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:40 pm

daniel wrote:Just looking through the fb stuff this morning again. Though I'm envious of Steph's lavender plant! Mine always tend to bush out and don't flower much. May be too much nitrogen.

I started a blog on the Antiquatis main site to experiment with. Probably should be doing it on the CH Main site, as I know LB does not like to advertise Antiquatis because it would attract too many muggles, however I am not familiar with Wordpress at all, so no idea where to start there. Perhaps Chris can provide some instructions.

I'm still trying to figure out what Facebook is... other than a massive "spy ring." I'm sure the intelligence agencies love it, because it gives them 7 billion "intelligent" cameras to spy on everyone, identify faces and build a database of who knowns who through who. (Or should that be "whom"... I never remember).

Link: Rubicon blog post

It's interesting... yesterday, there were hundreds of expanding chemtrails going across the sky. So far today, not a single one.
If you intend on posting regular blogs, I think the main CH site via wordpress (with a social media module-see the one previously linked) would be the way to go. CH is sort of a gateway to a worldview with viewers moving (or not) to AQ at their own pace. Chris can easily guide you as he is a poster already. Oh, and I left a comment on your AQ blog. FB has unfortunately become a tool to fashion opinion consensus on world issues with soft censorship and complex algorithms to filter out senstitive subjects or views...

pgolde
Seeker
Seeker

Post by pgolde » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:39 pm

daniel wrote:... Though I'm envious of Steph's lavender plant! Mine always tend to bush out and don't flower much. May be too much nitrogen.
She got a kick out of that, last years Lavender did not do so well, the advice she got this year is "throw them in the ground and forget about them", no babying