Citzens Hearing of Disclosure at National Press Club Apr 2

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Syrus Magistus
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Citzens Hearing of Disclosure at National Press Club Apr

Post by Syrus Magistus » Wed May 15, 2013 11:08 pm

You're both off the mark, but that's fine; at least we can see the two extremes in action. We're kinda dealing with blue and orange morality here.
"Shinobi Alliance no Jutsu!"

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri May 17, 2013 3:02 am

neal wrote:Sending love and compassion to those entities? Try that with a crocodile, or a hungry shark.
With certain predatory entities, even a stare down will drain you dry after a few cycles.
In those realms, if unwanted attention has been attracted, and you do not have the skills to Navigate, you are simply food.
You certainly have the ability to attract any kind of entity into your life its just matter of choice. Even those bad guys have same choices, not sure if some are too far gone of them but still never give up to your ego/bad thoughts nor fear.

I think more analytically and try to see the truth of things and thoughts.

Syrus Magistus
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syrus Magistus » Sat May 18, 2013 2:37 pm

How are you so sure the ego is negative? Surely the eastern traditions tend to speak of it so, but in the West we have modern education and at least some understanding of the ego as it really operates. If you think destroying or 'overcoming' a part of yourself is going to help you, I recommend you do some further soul-searching. And if your definition of an 'ego' is indeed limited to arcane definitions, I recommend you do some reading on the subject. As in, books written by some actual psychologists. Stan Gooch jumps to mind. He says, for instance, that the ego is part of a masculine/feminine duality of consciousness, with the other half being Self. Even David Wilcock insists that your ego is only there to protect you from that vision of insanity which is collective unity within the veil. I don't recommend casting it off so flippantly, not if you don't know what you're doing.

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Sat May 18, 2013 8:00 pm

In certain realms, things seeming to be negative are the other way around. That is what is so hard to speak of outside of the numbers.
Instincts, autism, dissociation, have purpose, and a sort of direction, in the places that are spoken of in this place.

And ego, that is a purpose for navigation, there is an optical quality to these functions. That is how you can jump and travel, and sort of return, without the physical mutations, and nested timelines, becoming non viable.

No tech, no enhancement, that is what the machines play with. I do not blame them, they cannot hunt and kill every jumper, without erasing their own former department. That is the Catch 22 of their realm.

You know, the Greek for meek is power under control. Now, that is optical, most scriptures are, even retrocausal.

Syrus Magistus
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syrus Magistus » Sun May 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Sure your translator circuits are functioning properly? ;)

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon May 20, 2013 3:37 am

Well if ego was good enough to be the positive in terms of thinking and doing then there would be no use for mind and spirit from mind/body/spirit complex. This is the way I see it as it is. Sure ego is in charge for this illusion and keeping it nice and tight in its grasp to see everything like it is in the lightspeed limits, but when it comes to the decision of choosing forgiveness over vengeance mostly there are anger and other feelings to veil the forgiveness and the feelings therefore are amongst the negative thoughts, but one can "shut" them feelings down for surfacing enough to make damage, with a bit of practice if one so chooses.

Syrus Magistus
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syrus Magistus » Tue May 21, 2013 1:21 am

The trouble is you're co-mingling jargon and narrowing the meaning of these words artificially. Words are in the service of meaning, not the opposite. So if you can imagine something in your mind and give it a name, you're only describing it rather than defining it totally. Words can have more than one meaning, after all. Or haven't you opened a dictionary before. You're letting the language and labels limit your understanding of things, which traps you in negativity. Not service-to-self per se, but this is another kind of negative thinking which is pernicious in new age circles. Broaden your horizons.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue May 21, 2013 3:22 am

Words do indeed have other meanings and this is why one could never truely understand what others are thinking of. Oh well I still think you havent read about The Law Of One if you really dont catch the meaning of my writings, also I suggest seeking "Bashar"- by Darryl Anka videos from youtube and listen to his/their messages of ego and among other things to have more understanding.

Btw I think you took my message as a threat and not as a learn/teach meaning so words do have more meanings this I know and remember once again.

Syrus Magistus
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syrus Magistus » Tue May 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Remember that some 90% of communication is nonverbal. Just because the meaning isn't strictly conveyed by the word doesn't mean it isn't conveyed at all. Meaning comes out of the need to express feelings, and we humans are all 99.99% the same so far as what we can and will go through in our lives. Really, you don't have to beat me over the head with this stuff. I'm not interested in any spiritual penis-measuring contests. I completely get where you're coming from; I've been there too. I've built a lot of my assumptions on the same philosophical bedrock, and at the risk of sounding arrogant, I probably have more of the necessary background to appreciate that material than you do. I've seen it all. The trouble is, I'd rather question everything than accept anything. I am NOT a man of faith, and trying to for any amount of time only increased my unhappiness proportionally. You have about a thousand years (at least) of dogmatic thinking working against you, so I can appreciate the fact that it's difficult do see both sides of an issue at once, but do a little perspective-taking before you open your proverbial mouth.

P1000
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by P1000 » Tue May 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi all,

I greatly appreciate the beauty and wisdom we are all sharing...

I have added this stolen link (lol) from another website. Its actually freely given.

Global Coherence Initiative
http://www.glcoherence.org/
Time conversion :
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
——————————————————

Follow the instructions :One of the most effective energetic contributions we can make to help co-create a positive future for ourselves and the planet is to replace our tendencies towards negative, downsided projections regarding personal or planetary outcomes. A downsided projection is a negative perception or speculation about how something will play out. For example, say you’re planning to meet someone with whom you have a hard time communicating. Instead of projecting judgment, dread or anxiety, replace that feeling with a heart intention to drop your presets and judgments while maintaining the state of calm and neutrality. This creates an environment where people and situations can change for the better – and even if they don’t change, you benefit from clearing the negative presets from your personal energy field.Negative projections are registered in the heart’s and brain’s electromagnetic fields, generating waves of incoherence in the energy field environment around us that serve to create outcomes we don’t want. Most of us have done this at times, especially in the midst of challenges. It’s a societal habit handed down through generations that can seem normal and without consequence. As we practice changing the habit of negative projections, we reduce much personal stress and increase our power to manifest a higher vibrational field environment, which is our highest contribution to the global consciousness shift.

Remember, we each have a choice to add incoherence or coherence to the energetic field environment.

~ Drake