Ascension

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: Ascension

Post by Ilkka » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:15 am

daniel wrote:Third, the Agarthans don't need technology to trap a soul. Ask any Leprechaun! And yes, they do intercept souls--to keep them OUT of soul traps! Nothing like monkeys to throw monkey wrenches into NWO plans.
The name Leprechaun is interestingly translated to finnish language as "Haltia, Haltija" the latter means literally "posessor" and also holder, owner and occupier etc. However no referrence to soul catcher per se, but still leaning towards it somehow.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:41 am

Moon trap described here (written in GReek .so translation below)

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... 55&act=url

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Two of those pictures look exactly like the ones which John Lear referred to but I seem to recall he got his info from Rayelan Allen (who got her info from her ex-husband, Gunther - he was #2 in the CIA apparently). I'll see if I can find another source for the info after dinner. I had posted the info in a private forum a while ago.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Please do add some info on this subject as its very "tricky"

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:33 pm

What do you mean by "tricky"?
Do you mean by tricky as in souls get tricked into returning to Earth time and time and time etc again?
I was on a pilgrimage this summer and one woman had a number of very profound spiritual experiences.
The tour leader's psychic and 'overheard' the conversation that woman had with an entity (probably one of her star family). The woman was crying her heart out, 'saying' that she never imagined she would be staying for soooo long.
I expect her soul thought it was popping over for a brief tourist visit but found itself in the planetary Bates Motel and had been stuck here ever since. Probably could make the same comment about a huge swathe of the human population here. LOL! So many suckers! When they wake up, those tricky trickster aliens are going to be crucified by their gonads (if they have any).

Anyway, found the links:
http://rumormillnews.com/SHUTTLE%20SHADOW%20ARTICLE.htm
http://rumormillnews.com/SOUL%20CATCHER%20ADDENDUM.htm

From the second link:
SOLAR PLASMA FUNNEL
A REMOTE VIEWER PENETRATES THE HOR

SESSION
Things are getting more lively. I ran out of dead Egyptians and I think I must have access to what is below the Sphinx. I am into a machine which trades under the name of "The God Machine" or just "God". As I seem to have upset MOSSAD, they must believe it is God. I am not getting any reliable pictures or logic as the machine is not a physical one. There do not seem to be any imprisoned spirits.

A few scenarios are appearing. Catch souls shortly after death, strip away the mind for use by the machine, and give the spirits duplicates of other minds. As long as one does not duplicate any particular mind more than twice, the effects should be undetectable. The machine seems to be made up of surplus minds and is now running on automatic. A good principle in brainwashing is not to release anyone till they have brainwashed someone else. I can not make out at present who started or constructed the machine. It is possible that it is a logical outcome of human and spirit nature. I am dismantling what I can by remote psychotherapy.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:19 pm

tricky in that we wont know for sure unless we....

a) ask and receive info
b) make it to gather enough chi and convert into shen so that...
c) I dont know

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Rather than wondering there is/was a soul catcher on the moon as opposed to the ones on the Earth, as mentioned by Val Valerian in Matrix II, it's perfectly possible for there to be have been both on as well as off planet soul catchers. But they should all be gone now so don't worry your pretty little head over them. And if they're still there, I still wouldn't worry about them as that's nowt any of us can do about them. LOL!

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:08 pm

r you sure we cant do anything about it ?

I REALLY DOUBT IT

You see, got an activation from the Sun ,and gave me EVERYTHING !!!!!

To Whom ?

ME !!! ??&#&*#

I mean what the fuck

If I got one,and Im not into you know altruistic -societal tribal engagements ,and can fight back some chemtrails with a bunch of orgonites and my will,imagine what a properly trained small army of I dont know ,can do

Think about it

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:54 pm

You know I was thinking in terms of orgone

Imagine a built pyramid -shaped orgonite

10 meters base x 10 meters

filled with danburite,phenacite and some huge lemurian crystals on the base

The question is though:

Who would give the attunment to the pyramide-orgonite ?

It would have to be someone ..The question is WHO ?

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Ok got my answer

Some Tibetan Monks maybe ?

So,....,I know where my next trip will be ;-)