Yahoo = Boohoo

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Yahoo = Boohoo

Post by daniel » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:23 pm

PHIon wrote:I just saw the Stargate SG-1 episode where an Ancient takes human form as a young boy to help humanity fight a virus attack initiated by the Ori. He lost his knowledge because his brain could not handle all the genetic information he brought with him. He made this sacrifice willingly. In a weak comparison, I don’t want my neural nets rewired all at once with corrected information. A steep learning curve is OK, though.
Actually one of my favorite SG-1 episodes. People only use 6-10% of their brain, so there is plenty of capacity for growth. Though you might undergo what is called "The Dark Night of the Soul" a few times... that happens when your brain needs a major, neural rewriting and has to shut down for a bit to restructure and empty the trash. When it does that, you feel cut off from everything and everyone (can get very depressing) and it looks like there is no hope in the Universe that you'll ever feel good again. But then, a week or so later, you're fine with all sorts of new insights. Though you'd never believe it during the Dark Night! What happens is that the consciousness expands, so everything gets moved around and your mind cannot find where it left stuff. It takes a while to re-index your content, but after it does, you have a lot more room to think.
PHIon wrote:I wonder if the Ancient could have kept the information in the temporal realm and then accessed what he needed by going into a meditative state?
All that would have been necessary is to create a telepathic link to one of the Ancient libraries, like the one that O"Neil looked into. That way, all the data is kept on a remote "hard drive," and all Orlin would have to retain was the pointer to the root directory. That's what the Cyclopeans did on Earth when they paid us a visit, long before the Annunaki came. (And yes, that "Archive of the Ancients" is still here--and accessible.)
PHIon wrote:I am giving thoughts on disclosure another look. New information needs to be trickled out instead of poured out, I think. I need to give this more thought, but I know all too well the feeling of being overwhelmed when learning something new and if deeply held beliefs are being challenged, some sensitivity is required. I do not have a strict religious background, for which I am grateful so Biblical anomalies do not bother me too much, but finding out our link to unfriendlies from space is still unsettling.
That's always been my view... easier for a person to enjoy a pie, if they eat it with a fork, rather than be hit in the face with it.
PHIon wrote:A quick thought on An, Ea, El and Enki… I think of the Annunaki as being almost or exactly machine-like. Could it be they have a genetic problem of their own and this is why Enlil is jealous of Enki and possibly his father?
Man did not record a whole lot of information on that topic, but from what I've been able to piece together, it appears that Enki, being the scientist and engineer, par excellence, figured out how to Ascend--but the process also cut him off from the collective soul of the Annunaki. And like the Borg, a collective needs membership... so Enki became a threat.
PHIon wrote:Where does Enki’s compassion come from if he is part of the Annunaki group mind?
That's my point... there is evidence that Enki separated from the group mind, and realized what it was like to be an individual.
PHIon wrote:Do Enki and Enlil have different mothers?
Yes. It's pretty rare for the gods to have the SAME mother... very prolific bunch. Particularly Enlil... "God" would make a terrible Christian!
PHIon wrote:Could it be that An is part Annunaki and also part Ancient One? Did Enki receive the DNA which has a link to temporality, charge and photons and Enlil just got the “made in Orion” factory built machine parts? In this case, healing this genetic defect may make the Annunaki less volatile. Is this a galactic project in which we are playing a part?
Annunaki means "the sons of An", so An spread his genetic material among them. If by Ancient Ones, you mean the Cyclopeans... they were An's grandparents (parents being the Titans).
PHIon wrote:Funny, we are the mortals but are also the envied ones. Is it because we can phone home?
I think that is more human hubris, than anything else.
PHIon wrote:This course of thinking comes from a book I heard about from an author whose last name is Morningsong, I believe. The book discusses an arranged marriage involving An and a warlike queen mag Draco to keep a semblance of peace in the galactic wars.
I don't know anything of SM politics, between the various factions. Other than "they speak with forked tongue"--in more ways than one--from my Cherokee descent.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:41 pm

JohnConner wrote:Daniel, do you think that this fibrous (anti-gravity) material would be similar in construction to what David talked about in The Source Field Investigations pertaining to the geometric patterns in the wings of certain insects?
You would have to be more specific, as I have not read David's book--he was too cheap to send me a copy! :D

Knowing David, you are probably referring to Viktor Grebennikov's Cavity Structural Effect? That is a different effect, because it is formed on a living matrix--a life unit (already contains cosmic atoms, in 3D time). These carpets appear to be totally inanimate in structure.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Magic Carpets

Post by bruce » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Let me just add to that, as I used Larson's Reciprocal System to analyze the link daniel posted concerning, "temperatures that exceeded those of the seventh ring of hell."

These temperatures could move a crystal structure into the intermediate speed range, inducing co-magnetic effects that would neutralize gravity. (Documented in Nehru's article on the Sunspots). Once you cross over into the intermediate speed range, temperatures drop as things heat up (inverse temperature gradient), so eventually there would be a point where the apparent temperature was ambient temperature, even though "hotter than hell" at an atomic level, producing an effect that would hold the carpet at a specific height in the gravitational gradient. And it would do all it could to maintain that altitude--it would continue to hold more and more weight, until the net mass exceeded the total, intermediate speed displacement (which could be considerable).

This mechanism for levitation does agree with the stories of flying carpets.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 pm

daniel wrote:
PHIon wrote:I am giving thoughts on disclosure another look. New information needs to be trickled out instead of poured out, I think. I need to give this more thought, but I know all too well the feeling of being overwhelmed when learning something new and if deeply held beliefs are being challenged, some sensitivity is required. I do not have a strict religious background, for which I am grateful so Biblical anomalies do not bother me too much, but finding out our link to unfriendlies from space is still unsettling.
That's always been my view... easier for a person to enjoy a pie, if they eat it with a fork, rather than be hit in the face with it.
I don't know... sometimes you get hungry and you can devour several pies quickly though! :lol: I get the impression that NASA will have a big say in disclosure by way of a Mars announcement about life or ancient ruins or both, things seem to be building in that direction and it seems to me that it's a good way to break it to the general public, to have it come from them so people can go down the rabbit hole at their own pace.
daniel wrote:You would have to be more specific, as I have not read David's book--he was too cheap to send me a copy! :D
You can have my copy when i'm finished with it... need to get a flying carpet made so I can pop over with it!
bruce wrote:Let me just add to that, as I used Larson's Reciprocal System to analyze the link daniel posted concerning, "temperatures that exceeded those of the seventh ring of hell."

These temperatures could move a crystal structure into the intermediate speed range, inducing co-magnetic effects that would neutralize gravity. (Documented in Nehru's article on the Sunspots). Once you cross over into the intermediate speed range, temperatures drop as things heat up (inverse temperature gradient), so eventually there would be a point where the apparent temperature was ambient temperature, even though "hotter than hell" at an atomic level, producing an effect that would hold the carpet at a specific height in the gravitational gradient. And it would do all it could to maintain that altitude--it would continue to hold more and more weight, until the net mass exceeded the total, intermediate speed displacement (which could be considerable).

This mechanism for levitation does agree with the stories of flying carpets.
That flying carpet article was brilliant, thanks Daniel, more where that came from please along with Bruce explaining it in RS terms. :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:26 pm

I also read the flying carpet article and it said that the "magic" is in the dyeing process so I as laboratory assistant thought about the eldest(?) dye in the known history "red ochre" as in iron(III) oxide so that might be the dyeing clay cuz red ochre is clay like matter and the Grecian oil might be olive oil since its also very old discovery, however dont know about the temperature needed though.

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:21 am

Daniel Wrote:
You would have to be more specific, as I have not read David's book--he was too cheap to send me a copy! :D

Knowing David, you are probably referring to Viktor Grebennikov's Cavity Structural Effect? That is a different effect, because it is formed on a living matrix--a life unit (already contains cosmic atoms, in 3D time). These carpets appear to be totally inanimate in structure
This is exactly correct, I was mistaken in my recollection in that I thought he had replicated the shape rather than just cutting and pasting insect wings onto his 'craft', rather morbid in hindsight.