Rising sun/(Dawn of) A new day, or world, or dawn

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

deepfsh
Mage
Mage
Re: Rising sun/(Dawn of) A new day, or world, or dawn

Post by deepfsh » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:40 pm

daniel wrote:But if the sun just blinked and we missed it... well, they won't get their big symbol and will have to resort to other tactics.
..., which you succinctly described in your paper regarding the Blue Beam Project.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

pgolde
Seeker
Seeker

Post by pgolde » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:26 pm

I will be 50 next year. I remember watching the sky as a kid 5 or 6 yrs old. I remember con trails against the blue sky, did not look like the ones these days.
Something else to consider is that the sun does NOT have to "wink out" and go black--since the increments of ionization are smaller with each step, there just may not be sufficient change to black the disk out, as has happened in the past. Indeed, that time when 1/3rd of the face of the sun went black (that triangular, black "hole" that was all over YouTube) may have been "it."
I was hoping for something more epic. Oh well. NWO seems to have unlimited resources and contingency plans. Awareness might be the only cure. Your work is very much appreciated by me anyway. I wish I could contribute more, or anything at all.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:59 pm

infinity wrote:This all makes me think of that increasing intensity of "energy" (good or bad who knows) and speeding up of everything up until that climax/transition point.vDon't know about you guys but I've certainly felt like the pace kept picking up non-stop.
Yes, I've felt it too back on 2010 then again in late summer 2012 (Lonebear did post about it too) and remember my posts from late winter/early spring when the Ukraine situation devolved. I feel we are in the process of transformation but the NWO had occult (ET?) knowledge about this evolution and has been working triple time to prevent/harness/delay this natural phenomenon. Sometimes I wonder if they have/will succeed but I cant believe they will, I have to keep the faith (not hope, there is a nuance). Incidently, I just came back from the countryside and felt it again, my bioenergy went back up, free from all the city electronic nuisance. Therein lies the key, leave the city, surround yourself with like minded people and develop a parallel reality, hopefully practicing rapport.

Magnetic ionization. Too bad we can't have clear read outs, it would allow us to predict/project the Death of Sol and prepare timely but my heart tells me its soon.

More ramblings: Maybe some of you read the predictions of Nostradamus long ago but though the timelines can and have changed, his exegetes readings about a important conflict between the Crescent (Islam but ultimately Salafism controlled by Wahabites & Zionists) and the Bear (Christian Russia as counterweight to US/EU/Israel) sure resonate with the present world situation evolving. Ken may be right, it could all be a hegelian two-hand trick to bring forth the NWO/New Age but I'll give the Bear a shot at it before negating its role.
May the proof be in the Putin... ;)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:53 am

Lozion wrote:
infinity wrote:This all makes me think of that increasing intensity of "energy" (good or bad who knows) and speeding up of everything up until that climax/transition point.vDon't know about you guys but I've certainly felt like the pace kept picking up non-stop.
Yes, I've felt it too back on 2010 then again in late summer 2012 (Lonebear did post about it too) and remember my posts from late winter/early spring when the Ukraine situation devolved. I feel we are in the process of transformation but the NWO had occult (ET?) knowledge about this evolution and has been working triple time to prevent/harness/delay this natural phenomenon. Sometimes I wonder if they have/will succeed but I cant believe they will, I have to keep the faith (not hope, there is a nuance). Incidently, I just came back from the countryside and felt it again, my bioenergy went back up, free from all the city electronic nuisance. Therein lies the key, leave the city, surround yourself with like minded people and develop a parallel reality, hopefully practicing rapport.

Magnetic ionization. Too bad we can't have clear read outs, it would allow us to predict/project the Death of Sol and prepare timely but my heart tells me its soon.

More ramblings: Maybe some of you read the predictions of Nostradamus long ago but though the timelines can and have changed, his exegetes readings about a important conflict between the Crescent (Islam but ultimately Salafism controlled by Wahabites & Zionists) and the Bear (Christian Russia as counterweight to US/EU/Israel) sure resonate with the present world situation evolving. Ken may be right, it could all be a hegelian two-hand trick to bring forth the NWO/New Age but I'll give the Bear a shot at it before negating its role.
May the proof be in the Putin... ;)
I've been feeling it; I've said it before. Events around the world are exponentially getting worse. I remain conscious of the fact that one can easily become enamored with all the news and it's sensationalism. Being a musician, I need to feed my muse. Dialogue gets me going and gives energy to the sparks of creative energy within me. I recently played my first show, a side-project to help me get some experience and get 'out there' before I actually finish my real project (lilly wave). I used some spoken word samples of Bill Hicks, Alan Watts, and Graham Hancock while playing synthesizer sequenced music. It was fun, it also had some positive messages in there for the audience to 'hear' if they choose to do so.

My heart goes out there for all the innocent women, men, and children on the Gaza strip. It's sad. So many people, friends of mine on facebook, get caught up in the sides. I wish more people could see that both sides are of one body.

Funny, I went to a concert last night. I've mentioned the music of NIN before ... he puts stuff in his music to hint at what's to come or what's 'really' going on but you have to read between the lines. So, I was really surprised to hear earlier this year that NIN would be touring with a band that I really did not like ... except for one song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

Hmmmmm ... black holed sun, won't you come
and wash away the rain
Lozion wrote: Sometimes I wonder if they have/will succeed but I cant believe they will, I have to keep the faith (not hope, there is a nuance).
They will not succeed. Their time is almost over, it has to be. Granted, I know that the Bible was put together by those who are controlling our world today but I also believe that some truth was left in that black book.

Here's one interesting passage:

Matthew 24
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
and this:
37 For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
I'll quote Gerald Clark here, but this (the above verse about the days of Noah) is also something I've been saying to my husband for the past two years or so and here's what Gerald said a few days ago. (Gerald Clark wrote a book titled 'The Anunnaki of Nibiru: Mankind's Forgotten Creators, Enslavers, Saviors, and Hidden Architects of the New World Order'
Some are wondering if perhaps we could be living in "The Days of Noah" as referenced by Jesus in Mathew 24:36. For those that have read my book "The Anunnaki of Nibiru" you know the also known as list for Noah includes Atrahasis, King of Shurrupak, Enki's son. In his narrated document Atrahasis describes the culling mechanisms used by Enlil-Yaweh-Jehovah to destroy mankind claiming they are noisy as his basis to the Anunnaki Council of 12. Consider the times in which Noah wrote his account and compare it with our current headlines.
Gerald Clark on Facebook
Don't loose faith, and remember ... it's just a ride. :) https://soundcloud.com/pulsewidthmod/it ... ly-25-2014
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Lozion wrote:I feel we are in the process of transformation but the NWO had occult (ET?) knowledge about this evolution and has been working triple time to prevent/harness/delay this natural phenomenon.
The recent topics discussed by the mainstream media remind me on some related topics from Torchwood: Miracle Day (initially it was New World) from 2011.
MM: Deadly and contagious ebola virus. I read that it was the first time that the US authorities decided to bring a US citizen, supposedly contaminated with such a virus, to treat him in the US, rather than keeping him in Africa - the Americans are supposedly pretty disturbed by this.
T: A virus (the "Miracle") which makes man virtually immortal. (Even though it seems great, it has an impact on the economy.)

MM: Surprisingly, there is supposedly no antidote to ebola virus, and people are wondering how can this be possible.
T: Surprisingly, there is a pharmaceutical company (PhiCorp - it reminds me on DynCorp, MitreCorp etc.) which already has the antidote, "the perfect drug for the new world order" to quote the CIA agent Rex Matheson, when Torchwood finds out about the company's storage facility.

A US congressman appeares during a presentation at PhiCorp HQ and says he will prepare a new law (which later was passed), which would make all the painkillers available without prescription and that he wants to make a "whole new society" ... which would therefore consist of "new men", right?

MM: In some African countries where the ebola took the toll of around 600 or 1000 people, if I remember it correctly, the authorities declared that they are going to incinerate the bodies of the deceased, which is supposedly against the local customs, so people are protesting against it - they also say they don't want to stay in hospitals and similar facilities, because they consider them as a place where they would let them die.
T: There were 3 categories of people infected with the virus, the third being the worst, I think. Since there was no room in hospitals for the people pertaining to the third one, and they were seriously ill, they put them in so called Overflow Camps inside the cities. "FEMA is useless, PhiCorp can really do something about it" - and that's why "PhiCorp works in partnership with the Department of Health Classification as a distributor and an administrative body of the Overflow Camp Health Care Provider Framework." The bodies were later meant to be incinerated in some kind of shipping containers located within the camps' area. (Of course, it was strictly forbidden to mention this tidbit to patients or other low-level staff.)

MM: Rash of finance-pro suicides [jumping to death from roofs] baffles experts.
T: A high-level person who works for PhiCorp jumps from the roof of a skyscraper in Shanghai after a call. When I saw it, it seemed a dramatic, Hollywood-type scene, but then it didn't seem fictional anymore when I read about such accidents in the MM during the last two years.

MM: Metals, Currency Rigging Is Worse Than Libor.
T:
Stewart: I've sent agents all over the world, following the paper trail, the backroom deals, the holding companies within holding companies. That's when I came face-to-face with the true face of evil.

Jack: The system itself.

S: Precisely.

S: Someone is playing the system right across planet Earth with infinite grace. Beyond any one person's sight. Now I'm sorry Captain. But Phicorp isn't controlling this. Profiting, yes. But this is part of a much larger design. Way beyond any of us.

J: But how can you be part of it and not know what's going on?

S: Let me give you an example. These warehouses full of drugs. No doubt you'd love to uncover an incriminating memo, dated before Miracle Day, signed by me, authorizing the stockpiling of painkillers. The truth is, a pattern like that began, say, maybe five years ago. When the system dramatically increased the production at random factories around the world. Based on market share projections.

J: So that means everyone's to blame. Everyone and no one.

S: Whoever's behind this, they don't show themselves. Not to me, not to you. But to play the system like this — the markets, the politics, the industry — they had to be planning this for a very long time. I wish I knew who they were.
"Down stock market, TERROR" (TV news)
"They say it's going to be a run on the banks... any money... it's the pensions... the pensions fund will bankrupt because of the health domino effect."
"We can smoke our way into the next great depression."
"The banks are closing down. It's a disaster of Biblical proportions and the concept of money is at risk itself. The Euro... crisis... some countries..." (car radio)
"Day 61 of the great depression" (TV news)
"Recession became a depression."
"US will close all the borders - no immigrants" [Well, recently, I heard from Bill Still that: "Strange but true. Illegal aliens streaming across the U.S./Mexico border have no ID, gang tattoos, yet are put on commercial airplanes." When I heard this, it reminded me on Maxwell's statements about the connection between the illegal aliens and US bonds on the stock exchange - basically, he said that the more people (which "a" "lien" was put on them) come through the border, the more bonds the US, Inc. can issue.]
"Every single day we're taking a step closer to a dictatorship and we don't even know who the real dictators are."
"Once upon a time, there were 3 families: one took upon the politics, the other one the economy, and the third one the media."
"We change the whole world, and this is just the phase one."
"The Miracle tared down the economy in order to rebuild. Now it's almost within sight a new world."
- Yeah, with no room for the poor, the weak and the ones that don't fit in.
It's the way the world works now, we're just making it efficient. The Families have just been waiting; now we can step in to control the banks, the banks control the government, government controls people. Soon we will be able to decide who lives, how long, where and why.

Kitzinger: About time. I've worked for the rich, the powerful, the obese, I have stared at the high end of the western society, and let me tell you, it's like shoveling an open sewer. These Families, they want to make this world fitter, more compact, more disciplined - and I like the sound of that. That sounds like Salvation. [She's a lady working as a PR agent for PhiCorp and is almost always dressed in red.]
- Great, so it's the world according to Kitzinger, isn't it? [Or is it Kissinger, famous for his NWO quotes and a rather non-appealing look and harsh voice with a German accent.]
Some time later, Jilly [Kitzinger] is approached again by a Family agent about assisting with their Plan B. [Since Plan A obviously failed.]
MM: Pope Francis Warns The Global Economy Is Near Collapse (13 Jun 2014).
T: The so called Miracle exists on an axis whose end points are Buenos Aires (Argentina), on one part of the world, and Shanghai (China), on the other. This world axis - the word reminds me on the Axis (axe - Roman symbol for collective force) Powers, whose members fled to S. A. - is basically the (Greek letter) phi on the PhiCorp logo. I remembered about these scenes when a few days ago I read that Argentina could go bankrupt again after 13 years. Additionally, the current Pope was born and worked as the Archbishop of Buenos Aires before his election in 2013, two years after the release of the above-mentioned TV series, which contains a lot of terms, allusions, and subliminals (e.g. Esther & Rex - CIA agents who "fall" and then "resurrect" at the end) related to Christianity. Even more, in the accompanying cartoon animation, a guy says the whole "miracle" thing (which is physically manifested as a pool of blood in the cartoon) is a Vatican conspiracy.

What about Shanghai? Well, PhiCorp bought a facility in a so called Shanghai Gold Town. It is there where the last episode - The Blood Line - ended, and where the female representative of the Family revealed their plans to take over the world. In July, the BRICS countries founded the New Development Bank, which will be headquartered in Shanghai, as an alternative to the World Bank and the IMF. Shanghai was already featured in the last Bond movie - Skyfall - in 2012, the Year of the Dragon. This also reminds me on Zagami's interview with a High Priest at the Bohemian Club regarding China's role in the NWO on behalf of the US, and Wilcock's Financial Tyranny, in which Keenan operates as a Perkins-style economic hitman on behalf of one of the Dragon Families against the US.
Ken, Redefining God Blog wrote:With all this in mind, allow me to say this to the “elite” script writers: sorry, fellas, but this sh*t ain’t gonna fly.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:01 pm

;)

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:45 am

Hmm Maeghan, you think this verse you quoted talks about ETs?

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:23 pm

infinity wrote:Hmm Maeghan, you think this verse you quoted talks about ETs?

I think the Son of Man is actually a title refering to a SM type being playing the part of a savior, so ultimately a deceiver.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:14 am

infinity wrote:Hmm Maeghan, you think this verse you quoted talks about ETs?

I think the most likely thing that he could be referring to is Project Blue Beam ... son of man being the false light.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:29 am

I think you both make good points. Let's explore this a bit further.

Let me address your answers and ask if you'd like to add anything to your answers or change your perception of it.

Maeghan, Regarding the false savior thing, its interesting that much mention is made of that in the bible. Most of the time people know it by its revealed form, the "anti-christ", which presents itself as some kind of savior but with the motive to deceive people into following him/her/it and actually leading them into their doom.

However this piece does not refer to that well-described and understood deception. What do you think it might instead be referring to if you'd have to take another go at it? This time try a different method - clear your mind a bit, forget the english language of what the text is saying, and check if you pick up something in your intuition - then describe what you are sensing about this piece, however vague or specific, whether its a feeling or image or thought or something about its nature. Try not to have any sort of expectation from either yourself or what you think someone else might expect. Perhaps its something none of us even considered and we can learn from it! Who knows!

Lozion, Regarding the SM theory, there doesn't seem to be any indication that this couldn't be the case and much of daniel's work actually supports this idea - so its a very valid possibility. However, what if this does not refer to a specific person like Jesus? What if Son of Man refers to some kind of descendants of mankind - perhaps far future descendants of our race with "time-travel" enabled tech that show up. If all times are simultaneous and all places actually one location - it would be entirely feasible to find ways to change between times and places for any purpose at all. Much materials have been put out about such understanding, some scientific, some channeled, etc. What do you think of that idea? Our grand-kids from the future pitching up for some reason, basically a different race or society but descendant from ours.