mirror experiments

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

joeyv23
Mage
Mage
Re: mirror experiments

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:27 pm

I think I've done this! Very cool to see it put into words by others, than simply having it happen.

I was in standing in my lobby and a woman passed by to get some coffee, didn't see me. She stood across the room looking all around, right at (through) me, and I began walking in her directions to get something to drink for myself and it wasn't until I was 3 feet directly in front of her that she saw me. I thought she was gonna have a heart attack! I calmed her down by telling her that perhaps she was just foggy from having just woken up. I've always had this kind of thing happen, especially if I'm in a big crowd. The only way to explain it is that when it happens It's because I've inwardly decided "OK be small" I startle people a lot because they don't realize I'm where I am until I speak directly to them or make a large movement not conducive to being incognito. My mom hates it Lol
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:58 pm

daniel wrote: It is actually a form of psychological camouflage, which you can develop and use. The LMs use it all the time to keep themselves hidden without having to risk the phase transition to go invisible. What you do is to inhibit your "projection" system, so you stop broadcasting bioenergy. As a result, you become "less interesting" than the background your are in. You can be standing right in front of someone and they won't even see you.
I tried this once visiting someone in the hospital. No one else was allowed up because the maximum amount of visitors were already in the room. I just kind of turned myself off and walked with purpose right by the guard at the desk who had earlier told me I could not go up. I knew my friend would have appreciated the visit so I tried it and it worked.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:29 pm

joeyv23 wrote:I thought she was gonna have a heart attack! I calmed her down by telling her that perhaps she was just foggy from having just woken up.
Sorry, but this made me laugh. :lol:
joeyv23 wrote:It's because I've inwardly decided "OK be small"
PHIon wrote:I just kind of turned myself off and walked with purpose
Pretty useful skill, ha? :ugeek:
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:59 pm

daniel wrote:It is actually a form of psychological camouflage, which you can develop and use. The LMs use it all the time to keep themselves hidden without having to risk the phase transition to go invisible. What you do is to inhibit your "projection" system, so you stop broadcasting bioenergy. As a result, you become "less interesting" than the background your are in. You can be standing right in front of someone and they won't even see you. Our senses are conditioned to look where the energy is. Everyone "sees" it, though we've been trained to shield it out of conscious memory. If you remember back when you were very young, you saw the world differently... things were a lot more "alive" back then, compared to similar experiences when an adult.

In the old days, broadcasting bioenergy was called "charisma." People use it to get attention, and your social training is designed to make sure you seek attention, so you're always broadcasting all this free bioenergy. Those that understand how the projective psychological system works can stop that broadcast and for all practical purposes, walking through a crowd and never be seen except by electronic cameras. When they are played back, you show up as most tech does not record the bioenergy signature. Then people wonder, "how did I miss that?"
Clif High has talked of some people using mudras to hide themselves. Apparently certain hand movements can render a person 'invisible' by making people not notice his presence.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:52 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:Clif High has talked of some people using mudras to hide themselves. Apparently certain hand movements can render a person 'invisible' by making people not notice his presence.
This might be true, since I know that Qigong practice uses these certain movements with hands among the rest of the body. So no arguments there. And I've seen these Shaolin monks doing their preparations, and lately focused on their hand movements and stuff. This is one such video where monk prepares himself before doing his "thing".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTTSXx1ks0I

I first discovered this video from my little brother as he was amazed about this, and since now I know alot more about chi/qi its no wonder for me. Maybe its still a little mystery to my brother though I have explained it to him, but he isnt too much interested. Also he has seen video where some monk shoots a handgun to his on hand at point blank and the bullet doesnt do any harm. Now that is certainly invincible dude :D

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Ilkka wrote:
soldierhugsmember wrote:..... Also he has seen video where some monk shoots a handgun to his on hand at point blank and the bullet doesnt do any harm. Now that is certainly invincible dude :D
I was listening to the Q&A show with Tanaath when a caller said that he had been shot at point blank range on 3 separate occasions, with no harm done to him. He wasn't a Chi Kung practitioner but I think he was under some kind of divine protection. Here, I've knocked up a transcript of the 12 June 2013 show for you (since the mp3s have been wiped off the internet):

1:30:00
Question: According to the information you have given, I guess I would be considered to be an incarnate or inter-dimensional being that has been here in another life in the past.
I even believe I know the name that I went by in my past life.
The name is well known and for that reason and the fact that I am having a difficult time coming to terms with the implications associated with that past life, I would not mention that name at this time.
However I experienced things in this life that I cannot explain and I know of no-one who can give me any information on this subject.
For example, as crazy as this sounds, I've been shot in the head 3 different times at point blank range.
Twice by law enforcement officers several hours apart.
The first time, at the time of my arrest.
The second, several hours later while in the jail, by a different officer.
The third time was after I had been bailed out by a group who had heard of the incident and had to prove it to themselves.
I saw the hole.
I had watched the bloody thick goo run down my back and shoulder as I sat in the cop car.
The officers were freaking out, to say the least.
Another time, in a different jail, intent on harming no-one, I challenged the booking staff and was tased 3 to 5 times with absolutely no effect at all.
No-one was harmed, including myself
Challenging TPTB seems to be a running theme from my past life into this one.
There are however, things that I have come to believe are more or less, calling cards or identifiers
If it could be possible that I discuss this at length with you, I would love to.
For now, can you give me any insight as to the experiences and the possible meaning?

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Ilkka wrote:..... Also he has seen video where some monk shoots a handgun to his on hand at point blank and the bullet doesnt do any harm. Now that is certainly invincible dude :D
I was listening to the Q&A show with Tanaath when a caller said that he had been shot at point blank range on 3 separate occasions, with no harm done to him. He wasn't a Chi Kung practitioner but I think he was under some kind of divine protection. Here, I've knocked up a transcript of the 12 June 2013 show for you (since the mp3s have been wiped off the internet):

1:30:00
Question: According to the information you have given, I guess I would be considered to be an incarnate or inter-dimensional being that has been here in another life in the past.
I even believe I know the name that I went by in my past life.
The name is well known and for that reason and the fact that I am having a difficult time coming to terms with the implications associated with that past life, I would not mention that name at this time.
However I experienced things in this life that I cannot explain and I know of no-one who can give me any information on this subject.
For example, as crazy as this sounds, I've been shot in the head 3 different times at point blank range.
Twice by law enforcement officers several hours apart.
The first time, at the time of my arrest.
The second, several hours later while in the jail, by a different officer.
The third time was after I had been bailed out by a group who had heard of the incident and had to prove it to themselves.
I saw the hole.
I had watched the bloody thick goo run down my back and shoulder as I sat in the cop car.
The officers were freaking out, to say the least.
Another time, in a different jail, intent on harming no-one, I challenged the booking staff and was tased 3 to 5 times with absolutely no effect at all.
No-one was harmed, including myself
Challenging TPTB seems to be a running theme from my past life into this one.
There are however, things that I have come to believe are more or less, calling cards or identifiers
If it could be possible that I discuss this at length with you, I would love to.
For now, can you give me any insight as to the experiences and the possible meaning?

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:38 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:was tased 3 to 5 times with absolutely no effect at all.
This is interesting also since about month ago I posted this one video where there was this guy that could take 220 volts from the outlet and not die doing so. So it was claimed to be that is and also there was this one Qigong master that lit a fire with his hand hovering over some paper. So this might be even true indeed.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:14 am

Ilkka wrote:.... also there was this one Qigong master that lit a fire with his hand hovering over some paper. So this might be even true indeed.
That'll be John Chang out in Indonesia. I think his dead master appeared to him in a dream and admonished him for showing off which resulted in JC disappearing thereafter.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:23 am

Some people can't be killed. That's all there is to it.
I like to cite this example which appeared in Stankov's website:
http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2011 ... -11-11-11/

..... everyone has a soul path and a destination, is guided and protected when unforeseen influences occur. I am sure that if we do what we should, we don’t have to worry about the outcome.....

I was a professional military officer in the Dutch army who choose to be part of the starting army of the former Dutch Colony Surinam (also known as Dutch Guyana). .....

I escaped from being killed twice during that time as the temporary commander in chief of the Guards at the largest Depot for Ammunition. At evening standing in front of an open window of this place while many soldiers in the field guarding it and surrounded by many means of protection, you simply don’t expect a Coup d’état at hand. A large group of sergeants were able to break in quietly and positioned themselves in the field hiding behind trees and laying in the grass pointing their guns at me waiting to shoot. But one of my soldiers saw something and crawled all the way up into the building to where I was and saved me just in time. The Coup was diverted.

Authorities didn’t take me serious and didn’t take extra measures. I had to sit there again in 2 days and was scared for what could happen this time. Then came this unexpected call from a colleague officer who wanted to change places because of some private things in his agenda on the day he had to sit there. He did not worry about all of this. We changed places and on that particular evening he was shot in his head from a distance and this time the Coup was successful. This was the second time I was save.

.....I had to leave but was not allowed (knew too much about what was going on) and finally took my chance and fled with the help of friends to Curacao, the Dutch Isle in the Caribbean where I was born. An eliminating squadron was send after me to do the obvious. But I was saved again. I got a phone call from the highest authorities over there. They explained the arriving of this team to eliminate me and explained that protecting me constantly was very difficult. So they arranged my leave to the Netherlands and made sure that my wife and I were expected at arrival by the highest authorities in charge with political asylum.

On the airplane an unknown lady walked over and talked to me in private. She handed a piece of paper with a very old scripture and asked me to mumble those words and keep that piece of paper in my pocket. She told me that this would be only a one time encounter. I can tell that all this time, till now, everything went smooth as foretold by her and this little piece of paper with the scripture on it dematerializes and materializes again on occasion and I have no say to it. When I want to show it to someone, it’s gone and when I suddenly think about it and check it out, it’s there again.

There are more amazing happenings in my life, but let me give this very special one when I and 5 young kids with ages of about 12 were saved due to a strange phenomenon. Many years ago my daughter was celebrating her birthday and she wanted to do so with a group of school friends in a bowling not far from where we live. So when we came back from the bowling I drove with these 5 kids in my car and my wife with 3 or 4 in hers. I drove on a one way street and from a street at the left a small green Van comes into sight, wants to go left but needs to wait because I am driving there filling the only space on the road. But unexpectedly he stepped on his gas, accelerated his Van and drove into my car. Coming from my left side he would hit me first. Normally no one could survive this, but then something supernatural happened. This Green Van drove through us making his left 90 degrees turn and continued his path without hitting us. But we blended together as one and the whole atmosphere in my car was filled with this green color of the Van, while all these girls were screaming, “we are dead, we are dead’. But we are all still here and very safe. After he drove through us, the green color vanished.

If one is meant to take part in an endeavor or special assignment or whatever reason that made his/her incarnation needed in the first place, our guidance will see to it that everything is done to -not waste- the incarnation. They need bodies (anchors) for this job and the grand final also needs these bodies. For without them, we have no grand final.