Annunaki & Nibiru

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: Annunaki & Nibiru

Post by Ilkka » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:53 am

bluedreamz wrote:so i'm assuming nothing is going to happen by now. also kind of interesting how the mods/daniel just disappear and go quiet after the big disappointment. =/
I think that they are spending these holidays relaxing.

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aurora » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:42 am

Do not fear the Annunaki? One must not speak the rulers name or about politics? I personally like to speak my mind and do not feel that any person or being deserves any more respect than I do myself. We are ALL made of the same stuff atoms, molecules ... Is the whole point of this ascension to trade the cabal or the illumnati's taught religions for something else that wants to control us and force us to follow their proclaimed truths? At what point in time is the human race going to wake up and figure out that we each have the potential to understand the universe because we are a part of and the essence of it? We must quit looking for the cavalry, government or some god "out there" to come to our rescue.

I can look out my back door every night when it is not cloudy and see anywhere from 4 to 6 UFOs. I do not fear them and have been very fascinated at how busy they are emitting some sort of energy into our atmosphere in a variety of colors. Though I do not know what they are actually doing, I would like to believe they are raising the vibratorial frequency of the planet which may have either a direct or indirect impact on the human race. Nonetheless, everyone is going to have to make a choice what they want their future to be. I cannot choose for you and you cannot choose for me. Until the human race gets past the materialism, lies and brainwashing through the governments, TV and newspapers of the cabal and illumnati mankind is not going rise above the old war mentality that has held us back for so long.

Are you ready to start thinking for yourself and live with the consequences of your choices? When accountability takes place in ones own life, freedom from all the mysticism begins a new path that only the mind can limit. Are you ready to be free?

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:42 am

aurora wrote:Do not fear the Annunaki? One must not speak the rulers name or about politics? I personally like to speak my mind and do not feel that any person or being deserves any more respect than I do myself. We are ALL made of the same stuff atoms, molecules ... Is the whole point of this ascension to trade the cabal or the illumnati's taught religions for something else that wants to control us and force us to follow their proclaimed truths? At what point in time is the human race going to wake up and figure out that we each have the potential to understand the universe because we are a part of and the essence of it? We must quit looking for the cavalry, government or some god "out there" to come to our rescue.

I can look out my back door every night when it is not cloudy and see anywhere from 4 to 6 UFOs. I do not fear them and have been very fascinated at how busy they are emitting some sort of energy into our atmosphere in a variety of colors. Though I do not know what they are actually doing, I would like to believe they are raising the vibratorial frequency of the planet which may have either a direct or indirect impact on the human race. Nonetheless, everyone is going to have to make a choice what they want their future to be. I cannot choose for you and you cannot choose for me. Until the human race gets past the materialism, lies and brainwashing through the governments, TV and newspapers of the cabal and illumnati mankind is not going rise above the old war mentality that has held us back for so long.

Are you ready to start thinking for yourself and live with the consequences of your choices? When accountability takes place in ones own life, freedom from all the mysticism begins a new path that only the mind can limit. Are you ready to be free?
Well said, I couldn't agree more. I think this very much dovetails into Daniel's and Bruce's point about humanity moving from competition to cooperation. Competition is only about making money. Cooperation is what will take us to the next step in the evolution of our consciousness.

If you are ready to "ascend", then help your elderly neighbor with a menial chore. Or go volunteer with a special needs community. Do something that puts thought into action and cooperate with others towards a common goal for your fellow human. Quit waiting for some magical type of "ascension" to take place. We have to get over the idea that the Universe will pull us up into some sort of angelic consciousness without ever having to lift a finger. Ascension is something you choose for yourself. Then, take responsibility and create that world. So, do you really want to ascend? Or do you just like to talk about it on the internet?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:23 pm

bluedreamz wrote:so i'm assuming nothing is going to happen by now. also kind of interesting how the mods/daniel just disappear and go quiet after the big disappointment. =/
I'm still here. Just busy with holiday plans. Poor planning on the part of the Maya, to put the end of the Baktun so close to Christmas!

At least we don't have to worry about this stuff again, until March 26, 2407. More of a relief, than a "disappointment" for me. Now we can get on with making a difference in the world for ourselves.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

bluedreamz
Muggle
Muggle

Post by bluedreamz » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Now we can get on with making a difference in the world for ourselves.
I'm all for that but when i say disappointment i'm talking about all the talk about sun changes/sun blackout/annunaki returning that obviously didn't happen. I got pretty invested in the sun/planetary changes after reading your papers and now that nothing has happened, naturally it leads to question the credibility of the people who promoted these changes.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:58 pm

bluedreamz wrote:I got pretty invested in the sun/planetary changes after reading your papers and now that nothing has happened, naturally it leads to question the credibility of the people who promoted these changes.
Then it's a good thing I never promoted that anything was going to happen this last weekend. (Read my papers--there are no dates in there.) I know the system is nonlinear; that's obvious from mythological accounts. Large-scale events are far too chaotic to repeat at regular intervals.

In my opinion, something IS happening to the sun, as there are millions of posts all over the internet regarding the sun being too bright, rising and setting in different places, different spectra hitting the Earth, and even places on the Earth getting hit by gamma rays causing strange things to occur (like the spontaneous melting of chocolate bunnies at Safeway last Easter, and the "day the windshields broke" here in town). Unless you're reading this in braille, it is rather obvious if you look up into the sky.

I'll repeat the same thing I've been saying all along... the sun will transition when it has sucked in enough dust and debris to sustain the new ionization level. And it is beyond our scientific ability to calculate that, as you would have to know where ever speck of dust was within 2 light years, and the exact distribution of elements in the core of the sun, just to venture a guess, and that would probably still be + or - a century.

Nature does things in its own time, not when man chooses some synchronistic number.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lars-star.
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Lars-star. » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Thank for bringing things down to earth (no pun intended)...

This god common sense is why I like to hang around "nature people" IRL (relative to the total number of my friends, many of them are Greenlandic half-blood eskimos) Nature people call it like they see it, and dont get carried away (again, no pun intended)

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aurora » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:42 pm

daniel wrote:In my opinion, something IS happening to the sun, as there are millions of posts all over the internet regarding the sun being too bright, rising and setting in different places, different spectra hitting the Earth, and even places on the Earth getting hit by gamma rays causing strange things to occur (like the spontaneous melting of chocolate bunnies at Safeway last Easter, and the "day the windshields broke" here in town). Unless you're reading this in braille, it is rather obvious if you look up into the sky.

Nature does things in its own time, not when man chooses some synchronistic number.
I hadn't heard about the chocolate bunnies or the windshields both had to be disappointing events for the town. Growing up I used to be able to stare at the sun for prolonged periods of time. It was beautiful. My mom always told me it would make me blind and now some believe it is important for stimulating the pineal gland. The sun has gone from a beautiful yellowish color to almost white. This past summer I could not even handle being in the heat and the sun's rays for more than minutes and I love the outdoors. The seasons are shifting, the climate here is changing quickly and dramatically. These are things you don't need the internet or television to figure out.

We all need to create what we want in our future, rather than look for someone or something to follow. Becoming accountable for ones self brings freedom. Take what is being taught and shared by Daniel. Read it, absorb it, visualize what it means and then allow your mind and subconscious to take your life to its next level. There is no time for boredom or disappointment in life unless that is what you WANT and CHOOSE for your life.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:21 am

Hey Daniel

I live in Finland and I think that the sun was more "high up" than before at wintersolstice, in here its the darkest/shortest day of the year, however I didnt seem to notice such a big difference than latest years, maybe an orbit shift has begun?
I havent seen sun going any more white, but it must be the angle we get the sun light here in the north at this time of the year.

Lars-star.
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Lars-star. » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:04 am

Hello Ilkka

I live in Denmark. Which is propably slightly more south than you.

I also yet have to see any concrete changes in the intensity of the sunlight, but I think I will be able to make a more objective gauging when spring comes around.

Anyways, what IS noticable, are more maked changes in season. Winter strikes hard for a fwe days and then suddenly it's warm again (for the season) and the snow melts. It's seems that the weather is on sea-saw of constant extremes, and I dont remember that from my youth.

Regards