Robin Williams suicide?

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

infinity
Mage
Mage
Robin Williams suicide?

Post by infinity » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Sounds fishy. What do u guys and ladies think about Robin's apparent "spontaneous" suicide? Do all the usual bells go off in your heads as well?

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: Robin Williams suicide?

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Two people whom you should look into to get a glimpse into the underbelly of Hollywood:

Randy Quaid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=e ... sZyG4&NR=1

(I do shake my head when people keep mentioning the Illuminati in the titles of these video posts, without having any clue as to whom or what the Illuminati really is. Not that I'm pretending to have that answer, mind you.).

Also, go back and listen to the final interviews and talks given by Michael Jackson, the ones that the MSM would not play. He started to blow the whistle on some big stuff, including what I gathered to be an attempt at exposing the 440 tuning frequency of modern music. His sister LaToya came forward and "started" to talk, but was being very careful with what she had to say.

I mention all of this only because I don't believe that this is going to stop. There will be others, those whom are trapped in that world and can't get out. Quaid was lucky, and it's no wonder that he skipped town. I wonder at what point it is in their careers that certain of these celebrities are sat down and given a talking to about what is going on, and what the purpose of the entertainment industry truly is.
"Our genius ain't appreciated around here...let's scram!"

Hschneider
Muggle
Muggle

Post by Hschneider » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:43 am

When I read in the news that a leather belt was involved, another bell did go off in my head: Auto-erotic asphyxiation as was the case with David Carradine.
Sorry, but it is most likely that his family does not wishes discussion on this topic.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:19 am

I found this article to be very interesting. Yeah, I find his suicide to be not coincidental.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Listen to the last thing that he says in the video:

"Well, I believe in Christ, that's why I'm not gonna be bowin' to no sweet Alien Jesus! Nope!"

What is wrong with people? He goes through all of that, and speaks of the Titans, Annunaki, Stargates, the Pope, the Masons; and then he goes and says something like that? Oi! It is for this very reason why I first began to question the sanity of the so-called Patriot movement. I sat down over beers with folks who got it; folks who could talk to you all day about the true nature of the government and the banking system, the hidden agendas behind the so-called Constitutional Republic, the corrupt nature of the Roman Catholic church, and so on. These conversations would go on for hours, and almost always ended in the exact same fashion - "Jesus is the one that will save us." I mean... http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012 ... cepalm.jpg I think that most of the populace went out for lunch and forgot to come back :-) What was it that Snagglepuss used to say? "Heavens to Mergatroyd!"

But on a serious note: Any valid info to be gleaned from this? What is the nature of these supposed 'Star Gates'? Channeling energy, or just an ode to Ronald McDonald?
"Our genius ain't appreciated around here...let's scram!"

kellsbells
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by kellsbells » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:28 pm

His death certainly rang alarm bells for me as I have listened to several interviews of his where he is very clear that life is worth living and although he did suffer from depression, not all depressed people are suicidal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXbwLFFYJhU Here is a video of a supposed "star whacker" - he also names several other celebrities.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:55 pm

AnAncientAwakening wrote:Listen to the last thing that he says in the video:

"Well, I believe in Christ, that's why I'm not gonna be bowin' to no sweet Alien Jesus! Nope!"

What is wrong with people? He goes through all of that, and speaks of the Titans, Annunaki, Stargates, the Pope, the Masons; and then he goes and says something like that?
A savior in the hand, is worth two in the UFO...
AnAncientAwakening wrote:It is fairly obvious from his "rant" that he does not have much understanding of history or mythology.
"Jesus is the one that will save us." I mean... http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012 ... cepalm.jpg I think that most of the populace went out for lunch and forgot to come back :-) What was it that Snagglepuss used to say? "Heavens to Mergatroyd!"

But on a serious note: Any valid info to be gleaned from this? What is the nature of these supposed 'Star Gates'? Channeling energy, or just an ode to Ronald McDonald?
I don't see any "valid" info there. As Larson says, "Complexity is entertaining, simplicity is not."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:01 am

daniel wrote: I don't see any "valid" info there. As Larson says, "Complexity is entertaining, simplicity is not."
Yeah, you are right ... it just struck my curiosity. This image in particular ...
Screen Shot 2014-08-29 at 5.00.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-08-29 at 5.00.23 AM.png (476KiB)Viewed 24935 times

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:48 am

Have you ever seen the film, "The Fifth Element?" At 6:35 in to the DVD, when the ship lands at the temple, look at the shadows on the wall...
5thelement-shadows.png
Raised Arm shadows
5thelement-shadows.png (651.54KiB)Viewed 24922 times
The symbol has two meanings:

The old meaning is "worship"... slaves would drop to their knees while lifting their hands over their heads, then bow down before the gods, hands pointing towards the deity.

A more conventional meaning is "I surrender," which is based on the same concept, particularly since police prefer you to also drop to your knees as do church priests.

The film has massive amounts of NWO symbolism in it.
Supergreen!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:02 am

daniel wrote:Have you ever seen the film, "The Fifth Element?" At 6:35 in to the DVD, when the ship lands at the temple, look at the shadows on the wall...
The attachment 5thelement-shadows.png is no longer available
The symbol has two meanings:

The old meaning is "worship"... slaves would drop to their knees while lifting their hands over their heads, then bow down before the gods, hands pointing towards the deity.

A more conventional meaning is "I surrender," which is based on the same concept, particularly since police prefer you to also drop to your knees as do church priests.

The film has massive amounts of NWO symbolism in it.
Supergreen!
Oh yes! I have ... It's actually a movie I enjoy. I love Gary Oldman.

Ahh, yes ... it's not the same but it reminds me of the opening scene of Prometheus ... it's a similar concept.
prometheus_cave_painting.jpg
prometheus_cave_painting.jpg (166.74KiB)Viewed 24820 times
The whole concept of surrender and allowing oneself to be ruled by an 'authority' figure really upsets me. While I was out this past weekend playing my second show I got to talk to many people. I brought up the idea to one of my friends of a world with no centralized government and his response was that most people need to be led. I responded that most people need to be led because they have been programmed this way; it's because they know aren't aware of the alternative.

My life has gone down a path that doesn't include my parents in my life. Why? Because I stood up for myself with them. Too much to get into here, but the whole concept of being submissive and surrendering is one that makes me feel sad/angry/pain ... yeah.

I've got so much on my plate with my music that I don't take the time to go through and really read and understand the reciprocal system. I'm mentioning this here randomly because I know that sometimes i don't completely understand some of the points you make; rather I don't understand them until you (Daniel) point them out ... but thank you for bearing with me. :)

this might not be your cup of tea music wise ... but give my set a listen (you'll probably like the spoken word that I included)
https://soundcloud.com/pulsewidthmod/se ... ly-25-2014