Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Evansville64
Mage
Mage
Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by Evansville64 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:26 pm

I had a talk with my mother last night.
We haven't been getting along real well.
Or as well as I want to... :shock:
No fighting; were actually running out of things to talk about.
The environment feels quasi and staged.

We have a hard time "sitting awkwardly" in the living room , looking at the TV, rather than each other.
There is plenty of money related stress, around here. Extreme stress.

"Everything's normal" though.
Well, last night she explained how she feels "like a slave" , and how , with her full-time job "things are never going to get better".
She is not seeking any spiritual endeavor ...
I see now, how all sorts of people, are feeling completely drained.
Ive been thinking how many, many people may be hurting.
But this seems to be "all-is-lost" for many, and "quasi and staged" for us.

Just six or so months ago, none of this was occurring.
Not nearly-constant, like it is now.
There were only short, re occurring spans of this;
With plenty of reasons to be happy, between them.
The frequency is increasing
This is very real. :geek:

Sambience
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Sambience » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:03 pm

I feel it too. And I observe more insane 'day-to-day' behavior by people the past several months. Also driving is becoming increasingly dodgy.

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:44 pm

Last time I saw Mom, we took a walk. Lots of flowers, water. She is 75, I am 54, and then some. Better to see Beauty, and share it, I think.

She tried to drown my twin and I shortly after birth. Changelings are not really easy. On the road since fifteen, I do not blame her. Just try to fix what can be fixed. Now, if one finds Beauty, and gets worn out from repairing what can be, then that is OK. There is a Death Song for that, but it is only trying that out, for the course.

Maybe it is easier to repair histories in the real world. Hard to be cynical when one can fly, jump, and be amphibious.

And last. Harder for the rest, come and go, and do not persist as personalities.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:11 pm

maeghan wrote: no one directly responded to what I had to say ... it had me feeling sad. I even stated in that reply.
I know what you mean. When you hope someone will contribute to your thought and no one does, it is tempting to listen to the inner critic. If I get a thought like that, I try to remind myself that I don't respond to every post, either, not because I don't care but because I have nothing meaningful to add, but I'm glad someone posted the thought. I probably learned something from reading it, especially around here :). A lot of people probably read your post and really related to you and felt good that someone expressed something they were feeling, too, even though there won't be a print response.

Sorry I mispelled your name, maeghan. I try to be careful about those things, but I was careless.

BTW, has anyone noticed that the post counters are not increasing?
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:29 pm

PHIon wrote:BTW, has anyone noticed that the post counters are not increasing?
I had 506 before this post... let's see what happens.

Edit: 507 now, so it does seem to be working.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Finally got my laptop back... Man things are strange these days. I've been getting right ear high pitch ringing for about 2 weeks to the point I made a search here, Antiquatis and elsewhere a few days ago to find the significance (I know these sounds are not tinitus, as a sound engineer I'm well aware of the differences) and to my surprise found out it is supposed to be some sort of alarm related to losing money.

Well guess what, today I was working on my bike in our back alley and I took it for a spin to check my adjustments by riding from one end of the alley to the other (about 200 meters) and when I parked it, I noticed my bag which was next to my toolkit was gone with my money and drivers licence!! All this in a span of 45 seconds while I'm revving like a mad man on such a short stretch and crossed no one in the alley... :shock: :o
The synchronicity doesnt add up. Did it dematerialize? Was it a pro thief hiding behing a neighbors door waiting for an opportunity to spring out, grab the bag and hide out again? Is this LM related? Right ear ringing are really a heads up? It hurts. The money, the drivers license was made in Africa and will be real hard to replace...
I didnt need this. Karma? Pendulum hitting back?
I try real hard to be good...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lars-star.
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Lars-star. » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:49 am

I observe more and more people, in my social circles, getting more and more aware, that things are awry.

I get humming in my head, I feel uneasy, jumpy and my dream are getting more vivid and I remember them much longer than usual. Every time I watch the media, i see a web of connections..the lies..the play-out...I'm mentally and emotionally a balloon, nearing "pop-mass".

Still..some of my people are asleep...I guess, that the frequencies will have to be turned up until even the most "shut-off" receivers pick up on this.

The sensitive of us, will have to endure the increasing noise, while the sleepers are awoken. I guess I have to accept that my qi-gong practise, has to a certain extent, opened my "receiver energy-input ports" and stuff just hits me hard sometimes.....

take care

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 am

Lozion wrote:Finally got my laptop back... Man things are strange these days. I've been getting right ear high pitch ringing for about 2 weeks to the point I made a search here, Antiquatis and elsewhere a few days ago to find the significance (I know these sounds are not tinitus, as a sound engineer I'm well aware of the differences) and to my surprise found out it is supposed to be some sort of alarm related to losing money.
Go to http://onlinetonegenerator.com/ and see if you can match the frequency. I'd be curious to see if it matches what I get in my left ear. For me, it is a pure tone that fades in, gets seemingly loud (though no outside source--I've tried recording it), then fades out after a while. Are you right or left handed?

I've not found any association with money. I've always felt it was some kind of "carrier wave" because it doesn't modulate.
Lozion wrote:The synchronicity doesnt add up. Did it dematerialize? Was it a pro thief hiding behing a neighbors door waiting for an opportunity to spring out, grab the bag and hide out again? Is this LM related? Right ear ringing are really a heads up? It hurts. The money, the drivers license was made in Africa and will be real hard to replace...
I didnt need this. Karma? Pendulum hitting back?
I try real hard to be good...
You should also ask yourself, "did I dematerialize it for some reason?" Your unconscious is usually far more psionic than your conscious mind is.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:10 pm

daniel wrote:Go to http://onlinetonegenerator.com/ and see if you can match the frequency. I'd be curious to see if it matches what I get in my left ear. For me, it is a pure tone that fades in, gets seemingly loud (though no outside source--I've tried recording it), then fades out after a while. Are you right or left handed?
Dont need to, I'm an audio guy :) Its around 7khz. It usually start with a mute in the ear and then a short 4-5 second burst with no modulation and then a quick fade.
I'll find the links to money when I get a chance. Apparently the left side ear ringing is associated with someone strongly thinking about you, I suspect a variation or precursor to telepathy. I am left handed.
daniel wrote:You should also ask yourself, "did I dematerialize it for some reason?" Your unconscious is usually far more psionic than your conscious mind is.
Yeah, but I dont like suffering so the question is, is that alarm a cue that one needs to be real careful and if taken into consideration can change the course of things or is the event a unavoidable set-in-stone type phenomena?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:36 pm

daniel wrote:Go to http://onlinetonegenerator.com/ and see if you can match the frequency. I'd be curious to see if it matches what I get in my left ear. For me, it is a pure tone that fades in, gets seemingly loud (though no outside source--I've tried recording it), then fades out after a while. Are you right or left handed?
Now this is useful! The tone I tend to hear the most is between 13500 and 14000 Hertz, although I do get very different sounding tones on occasion that feel different and seem to pop in and fade fairly quickly and are a lot lower in frequency, the tone around 13750 is the one I hear regularly.

All I can find that correlates is this:
http://www.silcom.com/~aludwig/EARS.htm

The Audio Spectrum
A major criterion of a good sound system is its frequency response. The usual frequency range considered "hi-fi" is 20-20,000 Hz. These sample tones are audible with good loudspeakers or headphones, but many computer speakers will not reproduce them at all: a 100 Hz tone, (12 kb wav file) and a 10,000 Hz tone (44 kb wav file). Yesterday I did a test using the very accurate signal generator built into my CLIO system. I can clearly hear, and certainly can feel, a 10 Hz tone. My sound system totally poops out below 10 Hz, so I can't test any lower than that. The lowest notes on organs and pianos are 16.4 and 24.5 Hz respectively. Testing at the other extreme, as a 61 year-old male (when I originally wrote this) I can hear a 13,500 Hz tone, but no higher.
And this:
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hb ... xsens.html

Frequencies for maximum sensitivity of human hearing
The hearing curves show a significant dip in the range 2000-5000 Hz with a peak sensitivity around 3500 -4000 Hz. This is associated with the resonance of the auditory canal. There is another enhanced sensitivity region at about 13,500 Hz which may be associated with the third harmonic resonance of the auditory canal. The high sensitivity region at 2-5kHz is very important for the understanding of speech.

Auditory Canal Resonance
The maximum sensitivity regions of human hearing can be modeled as closed tube resonances of the auditory canal. The observed peak at about 3700 Hz at body temperature corresponds to a tube length of 2.4 cm. The higher frequency sensitivity peak is at about 13 kHz which is somewhat above the calculated 3rd harmonic of a closed cylinder.
So it looks like my hearing is around the norm for the high frequency range, now after digging a bit I noticed that a few PCB model Piezotronic accelerometers came up in the search.

I then looked into PCB Piezotronics and then Piezoelectricity and couldn't help but notice that...
During World War II, independent research groups in the United States, Russia, and Japan discovered a new class of synthetic materials, called ferroelectrics, which exhibited piezoelectric constants many times higher than natural materials. This led to intense research to develop barium titanate and later lead zirconate titanate materials with specific properties for particular applications.

Barium titanate (BaTiO3)—Barium titanate was the first piezoelectric ceramic discovered.
Now barium will be familiar to anyone who has researched geoengineering...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium_titanate

Barium titanate is the inorganic compound with the chemical formula BaTiO3. Barium titanate is a white powder and transparent as larger crystals. This titanate is a ferroelectric ceramic material, with a photorefractive effect and piezoelectric properties.
Photorefractive eh?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photorefractive_effect

The photorefractive effect is a nonlinear optical effect seen in certain crystals and other materials that respond to light by altering their refractive index.[1] The effect can be used to store temporary, erasable holograms and is useful for holographic data storage.[2][3] It can also be used to create a phase-conjugate mirror or an optical spatial soliton.
Very interesting... could it be that a big part of the geoengeering agenda is not only to block the sun and fill the atmosphere with barium to make a better medium for their directed energy weapons to work but also to help ensure that whatever hologram deceptions they have planned will also benefit from a heavily barium saturated atmosphere?
http://rense.com/general79/chem.htm

What Chemtrails Really Are
By Carolyn Williams Palit
11-9-7

"The United States does not torture." --President George W. Bush

We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation.

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
Chemtrails are the medium - GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:

Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method.

Spray and Zap.
So my point is, is this high pitched tone i'm hearing possibly related to all the barium in the atmosphere?
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!