Situation in the Ukraine

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

pietropirou
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Situation in the Ukraine

Post by pietropirou » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:52 am

the new temple of Solomon could quite perhaps be the end game. In all that I've read, including the magnetic anomalies at that site of space in Jerusalem that make it such a contested area has already provided the importance of 666. 666 years after the temple was initially burnt to the ground it all happened again.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:00 am

pietropirou wrote:the new temple of Solomon could quite perhaps be the end game. In all that I've read, including the magnetic anomalies at that site of space in Jerusalem that make it such a contested area has already provided the importance of 666. 666 years after the temple was initially burnt to the ground it all happened again.
Care to elaborate? Magnetic anomalies above Jerusalem?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:32 am

I should rather watch out for university exams in June! :) Time to take some responsibility.
For which degree, 33rd? ;)

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Wonder if Gopi's "It is time" is more then meets the Eye (yes with no s)? :shock:

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:26 pm

Lozion wrote:Are there really "good" factions in the complex net of interlocking lodges

What is good (guys) and what is bad (guys)? I try to understand this by going back to my childhood period. Has any kid ever done you something harmful? Was he "bad" because of it, or was he only growing up? Everyone is brought up by their parents or caregivers (some even by animals) who are primarily responsible for their children's growth. And if that isn't enough, we are born into a certain system of living - with manners of conduct, this and that kind of etiquette, protocols, rites, social strata or castes, etc. Plus, if you add in also the degree of evolution of each soul, it gets even more complex. Like Jack Harkness from Torchwood said:"So that means everyone's to blame. Everyone and no one."

Besides, if you watch the "Financial Tyranny" documentaries, although they seem to cooperate at the highest levels, you will notice that the rivaling factions even kill each other's children in retaliation. The same goes for Zagami. He had a fallout with Giorgio Hugo Balestrieri, one of the members of the Masonic Executive Committee of the Monte Carlo (/P2, 3, 4) Lodge, and he exposed him in his writings. This man is supposedly an expert in advanced homeland security technologies and methodologies to counter narco-terrorism, he served as president of the Rotary Club of New York (2011-12) and as chairman of its International Service Division, was a proud member of the infamous P2 Lodge, and was the only one who escaped arrest in an antimafia operation against N’drangheta in 2009. But, nevertheless, Zagami never left that Lodge, only stopped attending its meetings. Admittedly, he never was an ex-Illuminati (I’ve never thought something like this would even be possible).[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

All this makes me think about J. Maxwell's remark on the criminal justice system:"Why criminal, why not just justice system? It's because the criminals are actually in control of the justice." It also ties in with recent systemic corruption at the London Metropolitan Police and Scotland Yard, and the infiltration of criminals into Freemasonic lodges in Britain (and obviously elsewhere too).[8][9][10][11]
Lozion wrote:or is it like Ken says, only a globalist agenda versus humanity

It seems they're operating also through intermarrying.[12][13][14][15][16][17][18][19][20][21] Here comes to expression the supposed importance of bloodlines. As “His Imperial Highness, Prince of St Elia, Marquis Di Gregorio, Baron of the Sacred Roman Empire, Commander of the Knights of the Holy Sepulchre of the Russian Orthodox (Armenian) tradition in Italy”, Leo Lyon Zagami said in a message to Obama:
Remember, your blood is so diluted respect to my pure Annunaki blood that you're basically no one.[22]
Another quote comes to my mind. This one is from the last (The Blood Line) episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day (previously, it was entitled New World):
The Miracle tared down the economy in order to rebuild. Now it's almost within sight a new world.
- Yeah, with no room for the poor, the weak and the ones that don't fit in.
It's the way the world works now, we're just making it efficient. The Families have just been waiting; now we can step in to control the banks, the banks control the government, government controls people. Soon we will be able to decide who lives, how long, where and why.
Kitzinger: About time. I've worked for the rich, the powerful, the obese, I have stared at the high end of the western society, and let me tell you, it's like shoveling an open sewer. These Families, they want to make this world fitter, more compact, more disciplined - and I like the sound of that. That sounds like Salvation. [She's a lady working as a PR agent for PhiCorp, a major pharmaceutical corporation, and is almost always dressed in red.]
- Great, so it's the world according to Kitzinger, isn't it?
[23]
There is a detail in episode four that caught my eye - a poster in a lobby in a British airport, on which a dragon is depicted (like the one on the flag of Wales) with 'COMING SOON' written next to him.
Coming soon - dragon, Torchwood (S4E5).jpg
Coming soon - dragon, Torchwood (S4E5).jpg (51.82KiB)Viewed 23363 times
As it seems, they are the owners of the biggest or most important corporations on one side, and owners or founders of the court, financial, and ecclesiastical systems on the other (Maxwell explains the connection between them [24]). If some of the members of the "elite" would have the ability to transfer their consciousness into another body using "black magic", as daniel suggested, or by memory implantation as featured in Dollhouse, the whole thing would make more sense to me - obviously they could update that technique by using even stronger, cybernetic bodies in the future.[25] Otherwise, if their plans are meticulously planned even centuries ahead, they could be doing it by using some time travel technology (here Alfred Webre's statements about the Montauk Project in Jesse Ventura's Time Travel episode come to my mind), or maybe those key people at the top are just indoctrinated in the way Svali explained in her writings.[26]
Lozion wrote:As for Zagami, self-styled defectors revealing "the true agenda" inspire little credibility.
I agree. Although he acts as he does, it doesn't mean he's necessarily lying or manipulating (all the time). He said it clearly in those interviews that he's also an intelligence agent and that he provides current information, which is being updated constantly, so he can't be absolutely sure about some events or plans. His information helped me back some of Maxwell's research and better understand the events that shaped Italy's contemporary history. He has a job, as everyone else, so you have to take this into consideration.
Lozion wrote:If that was a reference to the Syrian crisis of late summer then he was wrong, demonstrating free will can change the timelines...
I agree. Since free will is up to individuals - including the people working in all those agencies, institutions, orders, knighthoods, etc. -, a lot of things could have happened and were obviously prevented, while others weren't.[27] A few interesting occurences come to my mind.

According to Bill Still's testimony, his father, a retired Air Force official and one of the architects of the military's defence communications network, also knew how to activate the so called Big Switch, which was located 60 miles west of Washington, barried deep inside an old Civil War copper mine in the Blue Ridge Mountains. It was a place from which all the major radio and TV networks could be interrupted by the president or the Joined Chiefs of Staff in case of a national emergency; it was a difficult technical feat in those days. On October 3 1973, his father was approached by someone claiming to be affiliated with Nixon's White House and was asked how he and his friends in the military would be willing to participate in an effort to create such chaotic conditions in the country that Nixon would have to declare martial law, bypass the next election and declare himself president for a third term. He immediately saw what was going on and just played dumb and went along with it in order to get as much information as he could. Later he sent a memo to the military intelligence and the FBI to alert them about this situation, even Bill, his son, "spent his time trying to convince other members of the press in Washington that this was a legitimate threat". The rest is history ...[28][29]

Then there is the case of Stanislav Petrov, a Russian who saved the world from nuclear war in 1983 by "doing absolutely nothing". "Petrov's colleagues were professional soldiers with purely military training; they would, being trained to follow instructions at all costs, likely have reported a missile strike had they been on shift at the time. Petrov, on the other hand, trusted his own intelligence, his own instincts, his own gut." Plus, he said that the 'red button' actually wasn't functionable, because the military psychologists concluded that they can't entrust such a big decision to a single operator behind the control desk.[30][31]

Not to mention that "US nearly detonated atomic bomb over North Carolina. [...] Journalist uses Freedom of Information Act to disclose 1961 accident in which one switch averted catastrophe. [...] The bomb that nearly exploded over North Carolina was 260 times more powerful than the device which devasted Hiroshima in 1945. [...] Parker F Jones found that the bombs that dropped over North Carolina, just three days after John F Kennedy made his inaugural address as president, were inadequate in their safety controls and that the final switch that prevented disaster could easily have been shorted by an electrical jolt, leading to a nuclear burst. [...] Using freedom of information, he discovered that at least 700 'significant' accidents and incidents involving 1,250 nuclear weapons were recorded between 1950 and 1968 alone."[32]
pietropirou wrote:the new temple of Solomon could quite perhaps be the end game.
666 years after the temple was initially burnt to the ground it all happened again.
Good observation. I remember Zagami mentioned some DeMolay's prophesy (my notes): John's Revelation - it has to be limited on a reality show, which will make a lot of people very scared. All the religions know that when DeMolay's prophesy comes to fruition in May 2014, the Church of Jesus Christ will come out of the Catholic Church - one Church, one planet, one God, who isn't Jesus Christ, which is the biggest lie ever said, and the Knights Templars know that very well.[33] According to Maxwell, the symbolic representation of the Sol-om-on's Temple is merely a sex act.[34][35][36] It is also interesting to note that according to Zagami, the twin towers at the entrance of the Solomon’s Temple, Jachin and Boaz, ‘are left behind' (fall down) after you enter the high degrees of Freemasonry, such as the Royal Arch (like the one on Citibank’s logo), in order to reach the knowledge of the Kingdom of God. They were supposedly symbolic targets for the advent of the Messiah at the beginning of the End of Times (Eon/Age), for the ushering of the New Kingdom - a new world order. Its architect said that "world trade means world peace, and thus the World Trade Center should be 'a living symbol' of global harmony." (Maxwell once said that the expression 'world peace' means something specific.) I believe Zagami's claims are also related to Maxwell's research into British Israel World Federation Movement. [36][37][38][39][40][41][42][43][44]
Lozion wrote:For which degree, 33rd? ;)
As a former American ambassador to our country said regarding Wikileaks’ Cablegate:”Too much light can make you blind.” But it’s true that in that case instead of being Inspector Gadget, I would become Inspector General ... :)
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:12 am

I've also been reading about the Templars/Masons/Gnostics and prophesies for a long time and since we seem to have a brother on the board, why not take the opportunity to pick your brain and ask you this:

Beyond the infighting of the various factions of the elites-descendents of the Brotherhood of the Snake, Isnt the ultimate aim of the "NWO", consequence of long planted beliefs in the return of the Messiah/2nd coming of Christ, a scheme to usher in the return of one of the Annunaki kings of old? Some say En.ki (Penre), others his son Marduk or En.Lil.

G = SM. Yes?

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:18 pm

Lozion wrote:Wonder if Gopi's "It is time" is more then meets the Eye (yes with no s)? :shock:
Lozion wrote:since we seem to have a brother on the board
What did you imply with these?
Lozion wrote:elites-descendents of the Brotherhood of the Snake
Where did you hear or read this term?
Lozion wrote:consequence of long planted beliefs
I was thinking about this issue when I took a walk in the woods today. About our "all-believing" human nature.
Lozion wrote:a scheme to usher in the return of one of the Annunaki kings of old
Lozion wrote:G = SM
Maybe, or maybe it's just a good old propaganda to enthrone a new, global "Caesar" (an Illumined Tyrant, as Grand Master Giuliano di Bernardo wrote in his book [1][2][3]), like in the past, and thus establish a new global order of doing some business.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:13 pm

deepfsh wrote:What did you imply with these?
Gopi is a member of the Antiquatis forum (and here) who has as signature "It is time". Its my way of refering to a 'window of opportunity for change' we like to discuss here. As for the allusion to brother, I meant that in jest as with all your references to Masonic material, it sounded as if you are part of a Lodge...
deepfsh wrote: Where did you hear or read this term?
The Brotherhood of the Serpent (or Snake) is understood as being the original secret society founded in the times of Sumer by the descendants of the hybrid Annunaki/humans and a repository of higher learning bestowed upon them by their "Gods". They eventually became...
Lozion wrote:G = SM
deepfsh wrote:Maybe, or maybe it's just a good old propaganda to enthrone a new, global "Caesar"
The Indians have a saying: "Same same, but different".

logey
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by logey » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:28 pm

On Ken's site redefiningod.com he has a link:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-0 ... powder-keg

to a very interesting article. After reading it, I was puzzled by the fact that TBTB already have everything under control.
Then why do they have to go through these elaborate schemes to create the outwardly seen NWO?
My first thought would be to control us mentally( besides religion) and not just physically. (countries, passports)

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:38 pm

logey wrote:On Ken's site redefiningod.com he has a link:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-0 ... powder-keg

to a very interesting article. After reading it, I was puzzled by the fact that TBTB already have everything under control.
Then why do they have to go through these elaborate schemes to create the outwardly seen NWO?
My first thought would be to control us mentally( besides religion) and not just physically. (countries, passports)
Yes, mentally and also spiritually as we're (according to some) transitioning to a "higher" density in which the neg/pos duality is lessened.
Also, there is historically a resistance to the implementation of the NWO but the number of countries refusing the IMF dictates is dwindling. Libya is done, Syria, Ukraine & Venezuela is in the works.
Iran is holding fast. Otherwise, It will be interesting to see how Egypt evolves...