Situation in the Ukraine

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

pietropirou
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Situation in the Ukraine

Post by pietropirou » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:07 pm

On the subject of the real world hierarchy,

I'm currently reading Vatican Assassins by Eric Jon Phelps . . He places the Jesuit provincials at the top of the two triangles with their points touching, with the top triangle's point belonging to the Jesuit General (black pope) and the bottom triangle's point belonging to the white pope. The bottom triangle having old bloodlines next, then the UN, then the sovereign nation states.

Makes sense how America, initially a Calvinist republic borne through protestant suffering would eventually succumb to a pogrom of Cardinals, Archbishops, Council On Foreign Relations, Society of Jesus tactics (Whom also owning the crown and bank of england) creating a USA that is 25% catholic now.

The synchronicities abound in Ukraine,
the same pattern of faux revolution through paramilitary (nazis, prussians, bolsheviks, young turks, zionists)
the same pattern of the promotion of absolute monarchial despotisms,
All a means to suppress the rise of popular government, ignite wars, instill anti-jewish fury (to cover their hides!)
• The Second French Revolution
and European Upheaval 1848
• The Crimean War
• The Mexican “War of Reform”
• The American “Civil War”
• The German-Austrian War
• The End of the Japanese Shogunate
• The Franco-Prussian War
• The Dreyfus Affair

All decided in a council and relived in history textbooks as unconnected natural organic movements of man's mind BAH!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:39 am

pietropirou wrote:On the subject of the real world hierarchy,

I'm currently reading Vatican Assassins by Eric Jon Phelps . . He places the Jesuit provincials at the top of the two triangles with their points touching, with the top triangle's point belonging to the Jesuit General (black pope) and the bottom triangle's point belonging to the white pope. The bottom triangle having old bloodlines next, then the UN, then the sovereign nation states.

Makes sense how America, initially a Calvinist republic borne through protestant suffering would eventually succumb to a pogrom of Cardinals, Archbishops, Council On Foreign Relations, Society of Jesus tactics (Whom also owning the crown and bank of england) creating a USA that is 25% catholic now.

The synchronicities abound in Ukraine,
the same pattern of faux revolution through paramilitary (nazis, prussians, bolsheviks, young turks, zionists)
the same pattern of the promotion of absolute monarchial despotisms,
All a means to suppress the rise of popular government, ignite wars, instill anti-jewish fury (to cover their hides!)
• The Second French Revolution
and European Upheaval 1848
• The Crimean War
• The Mexican “War of Reform”
• The American “Civil War”
• The German-Austrian War
• The End of the Japanese Shogunate
• The Franco-Prussian War
• The Dreyfus Affair

All decided in a council and relived in history textbooks as unconnected natural organic movements of man's mind BAH!

Yes. That is the very important point to remember here. No popular revolutionary movement is allowed to exist. It will be coopted and manipulated by a faction or the other at some point for if it is allowed it would empower the people and remove the legitimacy of the Elites. In a case like this, they close ranks and forget their squabbling for the common cause, control of the herd.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:54 pm

So where is this going? Escalation or diplomatic solution? The Crimean referendum is decried as breaking intl lies, huh law and won't be recognized.

daniel or others with contacts in the military/Intel community, any insight?

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Lozion wrote:So where is this going?
As usual, in a rival situation, the more powerful wins. As Putin recently said, I'm paraphrasing, "if the Americans could have founded the Republic of Kosovo (where they have their biggest military base outside the US), why wouldn't we do the same with Crimea?"
Lozion wrote:Escalation or diplomatic solution?
I briefly watched some of today's news and I saw only smiling faces among the politicians, who gathered at various conferences - another day at job. The Russians are building a huge pipeline in Europe, so "f*uck the EU", as a high US official said recently on a (wire-tapped?) phone.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:06 pm

deepfsh wrote:
Lozion wrote:So where is this going?
As usual, in a rival situation, the more powerful wins. As Putin recently said, I'm paraphrasing, "if the Americans could have founded the Republic of Kosovo (where they have their biggest military base outside the US), why wouldn't we do the same with Crimea?"
Lozion wrote:Escalation or diplomatic solution?
I briefly watched some of today's news and I saw only smiling faces among the politicians, who gathered at various conferences - another day at job. The Russians are building a huge pipeline in Europe, so "f*uck the EU", as a high US official said recently on a (wire-tapped?) phone.
Yeah but there is alot of muscle flexing around, drills, troop movement, US Navy re-positioning, etc.

Remember the Gleiwitz Incident? Watch out for false flags...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:40 pm

pietropirou wrote:He places the Jesuit provincials at the top of the two triangles with their points touching
For me, the Jesuits' role in world affairs is a delicate and controversial subject. Their appearance, disappearance and reappearance is foggy. Besides, they are not the only military order in the Christian Church (see also Knights of Malta / Holy Sepulchre / Columbus, Templar Knights, etc.). Maybe the following links can contribute somehow to your research: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

As for Russia is concerned, you should read about the Grand Master Prince Michael Greene (Geneva, Switzerland),[8][9][10] also ambassador of the Manx Royal House and founder of ISIS,[11][12][13][14][15][16][17] of the above-referenced Knights of the Temple of Solomon. Based on an interview (min 25:30) with Neil Keenan (see Financial Tyranny - Final Sections[18]),
Matthew is the man that chased the Oligarchs out or Russia legally. He is also the person who put together the C&D against the BIS for me (Winston Shrout has taken credit for this but in his best day he could only dream of the C&D that Matthew drew up) which has stuck to this very day in relation to freezing some accounts. He is incredibly briliant and fights the NWO/Cabal with fervor. Knights Tempar have different factions and Matthew is free and clear from the bad guys. In matter of fact Matthew is also the Attorney for the NAM movement—-Non alligned members—-. [19][20]
I've never seen such a rich resume, it gives me an impression he is a pretty important player on the scene. If you read all the links provided, the whole story would make a good movie - a mix of James Bond, Indiana Jones, The International, and Angels and Demons. It seems there is another twist to this everlasting, old, global story. "And I'm just getting warmed up," as J. Maxwell would say.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:46 pm

deepfsh wrote:
pietropirou wrote:He places the Jesuit provincials at the top of the two triangles with their points touching
For me, the Jesuits' role in world affairs is a delicate and controversial subject. Their appearance, disappearance and reappearance is foggy. Besides, they are not the only military order in the Christian Church (see also Knights of Malta / Holy Sepulchre / Columbus, Templar Knights, etc.). Maybe the following links can contribute somehow to your research: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

As for Russia is concerned, you should read about the Grand Master Prince Michael Greene (Geneva, Switzerland),[8][9][10] also ambassador of the Manx Royal House and founder of ISIS,[11][12][13][14][15][16][17] of the above-referenced Knights of the Temple of Solomon. Based on an interview (min 25:30) with Neil Keenan (see Financial Tyranny - Final Sections[18]),
Matthew is the man that chased the Oligarchs out or Russia legally. He is also the person who put together the C&D against the BIS for me (Winston Shrout has taken credit for this but in his best day he could only dream of the C&D that Matthew drew up) which has stuck to this very day in relation to freezing some accounts. He is incredibly briliant and fights the NWO/Cabal with fervor. Knights Tempar have different factions and Matthew is free and clear from the bad guys. In matter of fact Matthew is also the Attorney for the NAM movement—-Non alligned members—-. [19][20]
I've never seen such a rich resume, it gives me an impression he is a pretty important player on the scene. If you read all the links provided, the whole story would make a good movie - a mix of James Bond, Indiana Jones, The International, and Angels and Demons. It seems there is another twist to this everlasting, old, global story. "And I'm just getting warmed up," as J. Maxwell would say.
Well, I've only finished reading this one reference below but if this is not just a piece of apologetic self promoting propaganda, then my hunch may have been right... Comments?

http://knightsofsolomon.org/secret-hero ... b-legends/

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Lozion wrote:Yeah but there is alot of muscle flexing around, drills, troop movement, US Navy re-positioning, etc.
Just doing their job. All major armies have been having major drills in the last years - sooner or later, they would have to put up a show.

If you listen the last three interviews with Zagami, some of which I provided in one of my posts, you would hear him saying that there will be a pilgrimage to the Holy Land this May, where the Pope will supposedly meet with the head of the Russian Orthodox Church (cf. the power structures I wrote about) and all sorts of knights will be accompanying them. He said that even David Rockefeller is invited. From there on, the things are supposed to escalate, and the New World Order will come as something negative, before the (positive, technological) Kingdom of God (where people like Kurtzweil, Snowden and Wozniak play an important role) is established by the arrival of the Messiah in 2020, which will be a reality show that will make a lot of people scared and (finally) chipped. Since 2012, we're supposedly experiencing the 7 Years of Tribulation. Those are his words, and I don't know what he is specifically referring to with those ecclesiastical terms. But those concepts remind me on daniel's paper on the New World Religion,[1] the Global Future 2045 project,[2] Gaia - the Future of Politics,[3] and Prometheus - the Future of Media.[4]

It is also worthy to note what Zagami said in one of those interviews (my notes): Operation Lucifer (cf. one of my recent posts on the forum) started after Zagami's graduation in Russia together with Col. Marinov, Senator Gordeev, Putin, and other Russian agents. Its scope is to nobilitate 6M Russians who are millionaires and billionaires and want to have an aristocratic title in 2020, when they will announce the Kingdom of God. It's done according to tradition - Europeans come before the Americans, since they were founded only in 1776. This statement reminded me on a few articles I read long time ago and are related to the GF2045 project - Russian research project offers 'immortality' to billionaires - by transplanting their brains into robot bodies.[5][6] I think this is their version of the New Man.
Lozion wrote:Watch out for false flags...
I should rather watch out for university exams in June! :) Time to take some responsibility.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Lozion wrote:Well, I've only finished reading the article below but if this is not just a piece of apologetic self promoting propaganda, then my hunch may of been right...
Comments?
I don't know. Like J. Maxwell said, the deeper you go, the more complex it gets. He once said that there is a third force above the left and right head of the Masonic (imperial) eagle - he quoted Ian Fleming's words in an interview. You should watch his lecture Basic Slide Presentation [1] from the Nineties, where he talks about a three-armed building in Switzerland where there were offices of the BIS, the Universal Masonic League [2][3][4] and the UN. I noticed that other people searched for it on the net, but nobody found this building. But his description somehow resembles the BIS headquarters in Basel.

When I stumbled upon this "Prince" - it's nice when you obtain diplomatic immunity by making some guy a king of a banking off-shore haven - I remembered Wilcock's e-book Disclosure Endgame, the New International Coalition section, in which he talked about the supposedly true Christian Russians who have been patiently fighting the "bad boys" for a long long time, according to Peter Beter. I made references to all of this in my post on those structures. And this guy is supposedly helping Keenan (= Asian Masonry according to Zagami [5] - Benjamin Fulford is a member too [6]) fight the FEDs.

If you want to understand this topic, I believe you have to study all those terms (names of institutions, who are all those "boys" at all, etc.), how the economy works, how the courts [7][8][9] really work etc. It helps if you've researched at least a bit of J. Maxwell's material.

Knowledge is power. Always was and will be.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Well, yes this hunch of mine is based on some of the material you referenced like Wilcock's for instance. Now I'm not so sure. Are there really "good" factions in the complex net of interlocking lodges, orders and councils or is it like Ken says, only a globalist agenda versus humanity is beyond me.

As for Zagami, self-styled defectors revealing "the true agenda" inspire little credibility. Didnt he state a major war would start in 2013? If that was a reference to the Syrian crisis of late summer then he was wrong, demonstrating free will can change the timelines...

Time for some rest.