Ascension

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Ascension

Post by daniel » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:26 pm

Lozion wrote:Yes, but wasn't this ionization change another step in a chain reaction resulting in a "shift to a higher density" or do you not believe in a LoO 4D type schema anymore?
I try to understand things based on "natural consequence," rather than belief. Looking at the consequences of a solar magnetic ionization shift, there should be a corresponding drop in planetary ionization (since the A component sun and the B component planetary cores are inversely related), which infers a drop in radioactive levels on the surface of the planet.

If there is a corresponding change in electrical ionization (related as EM radiation), then a similar situation would exist in the cosmic half of the life units, the anima, soul or mind. But it would be the other way around: solar electric ionization would drop, and it would increase on the planets. That would result in an increase in the electrical activity of the brain, with two, obvious consequences: a person with a sufficiently developed mind/brain (intelligent) would be able to handle the load, and would get smarter. One that could not would be analogous to plugging a 12v bulb into a 120v socket. One flash of comprehension, then darkness. For reference, read Velikovsky's ideas on the Tower of Babel, and the reasoning behind why most people lost their memories and became like animals. Notable exceptions where scholars, knights and priests--whom have spent a great deal of time developing their minds. Remember animus = spirit = intellect.

I'll leave it to you to decide if this is a "LoO 4D type schema" situation.
Lozion wrote:
10 years later, the NWO will be climbing out of their DUMBS with their tanks and battleships, ready to take over rulership of the planet again, by force
Can't let that happen.
I suspect that the scenario they actually fear is coming out of their DUMBS "as is," while humanity has evolved psionic ability, along with the ethics to control it (so you don't get that Forbidden Planet scenario). All their toys become useless with a population that can just stop the flow of electrons in wires, with a thought.
Lozion wrote:
humans must fix the human-engineered problems.
Better get our act together...fast!
I agree. Tell Aaron to get off his butt with ePanal! :D
Lozion wrote:
Ah, "Hopium," element #118. (In the RS, there are only 117 viable elements, so all you can do is "hope" for 118!)
:D
I originally called 118 "Unobtainium," from Avatar.
Lozion wrote:Ok but beyond renaming his "theory", the way I understand it that you agree with him in principle but see the source of this change in consciousness not being a cosmic phenomena but rather a collective effort/human evolution with better access to information being the real vector for change?
No, I don't agree with his principle that something external is going on, to save mankind. I see it as a natural consequence of the evolution of consciousness, and it is totally our choice. You have the free will to choose to become more intelligent and ethical, or to join the Idiocracy and start sucking down booze, smokes and drugs to block the evolution out. After all, they have electrolytes!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:34 pm

daniel wrote:If there is a corresponding change in electrical ionization (related as EM radiation), then a similar situation would exist in the cosmic half of the life units, the anima, soul or mind. But it would be the other way around: solar electric ionization would drop, and it would increase on the planets. That would result in an increase in the electrical activity of the brain, with two, obvious consequences: a person with a sufficiently developed mind/brain (intelligent) would be able to handle the load, and would get smarter. One that could not would be analogous to plugging a 12v bulb into a 120v socket. One flash of comprehension, then darkness. For reference, read Velikovsky's ideas on the Tower of Babel, and the reasoning behind why most people lost their memories and became like animals. Notable exceptions where scholars, knights and priests--whom have spent a great deal of time developing their minds. Remember animus = spirit = intellect.
From the Geoengineering paper:
When the magnetic ionization increases, there will be a huge burst of radio waves as the material is accelerated FTL, along with the nova flare. The sun will go dark
&
In my opinion, this solar transition is the “harvest” or “ascension” to a new state for life on Earth—not just man—all life on Earth. All the physical properties get “kicked up a notch,” as Emeril would say, commonly known as a “higher density” or a “higher dimension.”
daniel wrote: I'll leave it to you to decide if this is a "LoO 4D type schema" situation.
I guess we'll all have to wait and see before deciding that but yes that description would fit the bill if one take out the New Agey content of the Ra material.
daniel wrote:I agree. Tell Aaron to get off his butt with ePanal! :D
ePanal? Not sure what that is but yeah Aaron, stop frolicking with that cute LM and get to it!
daniel wrote:No, I don't agree with his principle that something external is going on, to save mankind. I see it as a natural consequence of the evolution of consciousness, and it is totally our choice. You have the free will to choose to become more intelligent and ethical, or to join the Idiocracy and start sucking down booze, smokes and drugs to block the evolution out.
Thanks for clarifying but could it be thats its both? That something external may be tied to the solar transition you describe and is amplified by the our free will in a sort of Law of Resonance symbiosis? Just throwing the idea...
After all, they have electrolytes!

LOL!
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Lozion wrote:Yeah, hopium or not, thats the question. For how long have we been told by Wilcock, Icke, Fulford, et al that were on the Cusp of change, like soon, very soon, very very soon... When the sun goes dark, I'll smile and think finally! Until then, its more of the same, wars and division on one hand and the preachers of a New Age on the other...
In agreement with you there.
daniel wrote:If anything, it should be called an "ethical ionization," because that is what it is. The more people that realize how backwards everything is, the clearer their psychic world view becomes and the louder that vibration rings--and through resonance, begins to affect others. Just as Larson attributes heat as a property of the atom, "waking up" is a property of human intelligence. And like thermal conduction, it spreads the same way: communication.
This is what I hope for. I know I'm getting there slowly, but surely, and I know the people that are here are getting it. It's the rest of the world I am spending my hope on. One would think that there is no sand to hide a head any longer... but then somebody goes and orders a truckload from the beach to hide the cranium in again. It's going to take a lot of work if we're ever to see true liberation of our species. Hoping for it won't make it so, but if I don't hold at least a small amount of hope for our society, then I end up in a dark, quiet place that worries my friends and family. I'm a firm believer that this matrix is set up so that the "end" result is a win, but whether or not our species, the way it is now, has anything to do with that "end" is unclear. I know we have the potential to further the consciousness of the source field/intelligent infinity that we are, but for now, what I'm personally seeing, for the majority, is perfect slave behavior. Do what the tv says to do. Don't think for yourself. Don't question the rules we make. Don't stay mad at us, we're giving you things to keep you happy, so be happy! So again, hoping for something better for everyone is where I am. If the alternative is the only possible outcome, then the very least I can try to do is have fun with my life. If I think of the one thing we can do as a big F-you to our "owners" then it would be just this, to enjoy life.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:13 am

I'm posting this is stages because I've tried to post it 3 times and each time, the message disappears before I get to post it as if someone/something does not want me to put the info up
I'm a firm believer that this matrix is set up so that the "end" result is a win
Yup, you're right on the dot there. There is a galactic Game being played out here and the result was always going to be a win for the simultaneously incarnating Higher Selves. According to the author of the Matrix V books, the sign (when the Graduation Key was fully opened) that we're reached End Game was put up in March 2004.

The object of the Game is to overcome all the Orion Empire's best technology and manipulation to regain your identity, gather huge amounts of sensory and emotional experiences, and develop wisdom. The challenge in that you begin with no memory. The whole point of our 3D existence is to gain experiences which can't be gained any other way other than participating in a Galaxy Game.

The sequentials cannot abort Graduation. The Higher Selves and the Game Creator will not permit this. Graduation is the final step in a Galaxy Game. The simultaneously incarnating Higher Selves will pull the experiences of all their incarnations into its single Final Incarnation and then back into the Higher Selves and leave The Game. The Game was always going to be won by them. The opposing players (the sequential incarnating Higher Selves) are doing everything they can to delay this outcome.

In Oct 2011, the Star Cluster appeared - this is an orb of energy which is a signal announcing that another simultaneous group is about to Graduate from the Game.

Since then, the Star Cluster moved closer to the Graduation Key until they met up on 21 Dec 2012 and there was a change in energies. I understand there was something wild going on with the jet stream over the Atlantic at that time.

Now, we are just waiting for Graduation - the end of the Game. The result is assured. The Game Creator can't be thwarted. Enjoy this period. It's fun, fun, fun. Many ETs/EDs are here to watch the show and we're part of it.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:09 am

Another message from James Gilliland.
Can't say I noticed anything different myself but then perhaps we don't have much of these negative energies to transmute.....
Has anyone noticed anything?
I'm not completely in agreement with all this surrendering oneself to love, bliss and joy - it sounds a little too much of the faux light. I think we are supposed to integrate light and dark, not lose the dark altogether.

An interesting phenomena is unfolding and it is unfolding on or just after the holidays. Two intense waves of energy came in creating quite a process. The sensitives and light workers felt it first and much of the negative lower frequency energies were transmuted through them inabstentia. Last Sunday seemed to be the hardest yet most are still feeling the effects. All I can say is lay the body down, pray and meditate ask that this move through quickly with no residual energies and ask for help on high to remove all lower frequency energies, fear, guilt, sadness, unworthiness, all wounds and traumas from past experiences. We need to release the past and there are legions unseen waiting to assist humanity and the earth in this process.

The shift is really hitting the fan. You will see intense changes on every level. 2014 is going to be quite a ride - love the new world into being and let go of the old. Do what brings you joy in service to the Creator in all Creation. The separation game of the elite is coming to a close. It is unsustainable and not frequency specific to the evolution of Earth and all her inhabitants. Be kind and loving to yourself, others, all life and set any necessary boundaries with those who are not. This is the foundation for Universal Law and it is the law of Creation pressing hard upon the Earth. We have nothing to loose other than the suppression that has held back heaven on Earth for eons. Whether or not you believe Jesus was born in December, or if he really existed matters not. What matters is the archetype, his message which was demonstrated in his life. I personally have a long history with Yeshua, past lives and this life with Mary coming to me as a child saving my life. I am not Catholic these are universal beings. He appeared to me last night filling my body with light shooting out my feet after which I felt this intense darkness lift the same energies I am getting flooded with emails for help with. I do not care if it was Jesus, the Greek name which means Son of Zeus, Yeshua, Joshua etc. I go by the inner sensitivity of the nature of this entity and his works.

Focus on love, joy and bliss, set the intention to clear these energies and see what happens.

Worked for me, in fact it always works. Be well

James Gilliland

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Maybe the incarnation works both ways. Genetics, Merovingian, memory. And avatistic longing. That would restore some bridges, cover some bases, both ends of time and space. True things that really happen can seem very different depending on the frames of reference. Some facts that inhabit multiple frames of reference can seem out of context, that is why bridges are important.