Are we in for a big disappointment???

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: Are we in for a big disappointment???

Post by Ilkka » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 am

Lotus wrote:For "seeing things in the sky", I was thinking in terms of manipulating light patterns and projecting holograms as suggested in Project Blue Beam, but projecting them into the past or future instead of the present. I do not know if such a thing is possible though.
Actually we are going into future all the time now and now and now, further away from past. Only the present part is moving though future will come present and then again past. In relative terms this can be vice versa on "the other side". I think that quite alot of things are possible in this world.

If you have technology as Daniel says that "they" have then it is possible and very likely, however for I have'nt seen such tech in works and havent seen "space age ray guns" either, although it doesnt mean that there wouldnt be such things. I begin to sound like some religious type now, that "I believe" this and that, etc. which I would like not to sound like since I tend not to be a "believer" exept to myself I believe in me and my abilities.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Altering Causality

Post by daniel » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Lotus wrote:I am not familiar with Klingon sonic disruptors, so I'm not sure what the effect created would be. Would it be a piercing noise that can cause hemorrhaging?
How about the research of John Worrell Keely? The idea is that audio frequencies can be used to cause substantial change to atomic and chemical structure, including disruption of chemical bonds (producing ions and free radicals in the body), atomic effluve (disintegration) and even "cold fusion" of materials together. If you move these frequencies into the X-ray and gamma ray bands, you can do the same thing to temporal structures in the cosmic sector.
Lotus wrote:I'm still not clear if all attempts to send people/devices to the past are doomed or if it is just those that are intended to dramatically change causality. It sounds like to me that they tried to see what would happen if they really screwed up causality and created paradoxes and when that didn't work at all, they just stopped exploring what can be done with travel to the past altogether rather than actually exploring that limits and conditions of such travel. I am not sure if I properly understand the situation though so I ask for clarity.
I can only report on what I saw; it was a big project with a lot of people involved and I was not involved with everything. But from what I did see, they made many attempts to send people forward and backward, and it resulted in a lot of deaths or other "loss," such as people just disappearing in the vortex, without a trace. And quite honestly, with what I know now courtesy of Larson and his Reciprocal System, I have to question if those "trips" were actually real, or into some kind of artificial reality that was a simulation of reality. (Alf Webre talks about this scenario, in general, concerning abductions.)

Time travel, in itself, is not what you would expect. The classic, Sci-Fi depiction is not really "time travel" as much as it is "causality chain travel." There is quite a difference, as causality is a result of fiddling around on the Causal plane of existence, which is not 3D time. Coordinate time is every bit as physical as coordinate space, and time travel, in that respect, is more like Astral projection--which occurs in 3D time, since the Astral plane is the closest match for Larson's "cosmic sector."
Lotus wrote:I know. I meant did they try/are they able to create the effects of emotional manipulation, hearing voices, and seeing things in the sky in the past or future?
Techniques for manipulating emotions has been known since the 18th century--that's the essence of good theatre. They have refined it using extremely low frequencies, subliminally, that can directly stimulate the brain centers, these days. Hearing voices (channeling, "telepathy", which I quote because a true telepath does not hear voices, as telepathy is conceptual), is another technology that is well developed, and even demonstrated on television in shows like Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory.

But to the best of my knowledge, they have not yet been able to introduce imagery directly into the brain. Grateful for that, or your dreams would be full of cigarette and liquor commercials.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:27 pm

daniel wrote: But to the best of my knowledge, they have not yet been able to introduce imagery directly into the brain. Grateful for that, or your dreams would be full of cigarette and liquor commercials.
Ah yes! But have you seen "Dreamscape" or "Inception"? All you would need is a lucid dreamer able to go into the astral world at will to suggest something. You might not see cigarettes or liquor commercials in your head but the idea would be there for you to accept them. What if you just create a dream in every day life, like movies, that everyone want to see. If you didn't know what happened you would just go along with it.

By the way there was an article I saved on how scientists are close to being able to read our thought. It explains that we are getting closer to understanding how the brain works. It might have been in "Discover" magazine. These article pop out now and then and I try to save them if possible.

Here is an interesting idea that I caught recently. This lady stated that meditation for her was not creating a sound but no sound. I had always thought that meditation was helped by a word or sound. I thought I remembered the religions each having their sound or mantra. Maybe we are wired to use sound but only if it is a harmonious kind. If someone were to create background noise, like in our head, then we could not focus or concentrate clearly. It might make us depressed. It might make us look for something like drinking or smoking to escape with. No addiction is ever started with the full knowledge of where it will take us. Anyway just a thought.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:36 am

MrTwig wrote: If someone were to create background noise, like in our head, then we could not focus or concentrate clearly. It might make us depressed. It might make us look for something like drinking or smoking to escape with. No addiction is ever started with the full knowledge of where it will take us.
This makes me think of the piezoelectric crystals we supposedly have in our heads. DW goes into this a little bit in SFI. I am still trying to understand the concept, but basically I think transmitted electromagnetic frequencies cause piezoelectric crystals to mechanically oscillate, like a loudspeaker, so this may be where internal background noise can come from. These oscillations may contain messages, originating from all the microwaves transmitted around us constantly. The process is supposed to work the other way as well. Oscillations (thoughts?) can cause these crystals to produce electric current, like in a microphone, which might be able to be received somewhere as a frequency.

What is exciting to me is how this kind of tech might be used to help people with addictions, depression and such, rather than how this knowledge might be a cause of these maladies.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

Lotus
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Lotus » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:59 pm

daniel wrote:I can only report on what I saw; it was a big project with a lot of people involved and I was not involved with everything. But from what I did see, they made many attempts to send people forward and backward, and it resulted in a lot of deaths or other "loss," such as people just disappearing in the vortex, without a trace. And quite honestly, with what I know now courtesy of Larson and his Reciprocal System, I have to question if those "trips" were actually real, or into some kind of artificial reality that was a simulation of reality. (Alf Webre talks about this scenario, in general, concerning abductions.)

Time travel, in itself, is not what you would expect. The classic, Sci-Fi depiction is not really "time travel" as much as it is "causality chain travel." There is quite a difference, as causality is a result of fiddling around on the Causal plane of existence, which is not 3D time. Coordinate time is every bit as physical as coordinate space, and time travel, in that respect, is more like Astral projection--which occurs in 3D time, since the Astral plane is the closest match for Larson's "cosmic sector."
I was working under the assumption that they were tunneling through coordinate time to reach a destination in the chain of causality. I see that may have been an error to assume. Thank you daniel.

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker

Post by PeacefulMe » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:07 am

daniel wrote:The end result of this research was the TVG, the Temporal Vector Generator, which Wilcock discusses in his early videos of 2004-2006. This same device, now miniaturized to cell-phone circuitry, is able to affect temporal changes in our hypothalamus and pituitary directly, being the portal to the mind. You think all those microwaves are just going to the cell phone tower? Think again. 21st century mind control.
Daniel, I had mentioned the new 'smart' meters in a previous post somewhere on this site, but your comments about the various tools for mind control have me wanting to ask about the meters again. I believe you had answered before that you hadn't come across any information indicating that the push for these new meters was nefarious. But, your talk about microwaves and mind control has me concerned. The 'smart' meters use microwave radiation at something like 100 times more powerful than a cell phone. And they emit low frequency microwave radiation 24/7...there is no shutting them off. Being how there is a world-wide push for these meters, is this part of some planet-wide mind control plan by the NWO? In my research on the new meters I have also come across some declassified military documents about the use of microwave radiation as a biological weapon. Any thoughts?

Syllisiti
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syllisiti » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Smart meters. I had me removed 4 days after they installed it, while I was out. I couldn't sleep and my cell phone didnt work. I use it my cell phone rarely. I heard a lecture a good 6 years ago by Barbara Marcinak in Californa about the dangers of cell phones, I use my only for emergencies only. She said it can make changes in DNA, some people are getting very strange cancers on one side of their ear, addiction (I see people addicted to their cell phones daily) don't get me started on that one, how they can use it as a control device in protests (they do expect the people to raise up) and for tracking devices. I walked out of the lecture determined to keep my electronic trail very thin, no facebook for me. But smart meters, they are creating washing machines, kitchen applicances that interface with your smart meter so they will be able to know what you are doing in your home by what is running or not and turn off your applicances at will. Here in California they was a big of a upraising about them being installed and the health concerns have been reported. Some poeple had them removed then the Ed Snowdon thing happened and I had a big Ahhh moment about the surveilance state and how big it really is. From the minute you wake up to the minute you go to sleep they want to moniter you and if they want to zero in on you (you have a anti GMO blog, a teaparty member, restore the 4th) they have the means to harass/intimitate you 24/7.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:22 am

Yo! Those cell phones are not just for surveillance. Apparently they can be used to kill you. At least that is what Jim Stone claims.
http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

M: I was locked out of multiple mailboxes, had my computer doing all kinds of crazy shit, got zapped through my cell phone (brainwave freqs piggybacked onto the carrier signal)....

My response
That kind of stuff happens with me all the time. The latest thing I did not mention - the last time they killed the cell modem, which forced me to start using only Starbucks and other wifi, after they killed it my heart stopped beating. Before I passed out, I yanked the cell modem out and my heart started up again. I put off mentioning this until now because I have said these types of things too much. Shocked by a brain wave tampering cell phone? YOU BET, cell phones are incredible weapons

Cell phones happen to operate at exactly the right frequency to drop voltages into your nervous system and screw it up. And when at full output, a cell phone is a very powerful transmitter to have up against your head or in your shirt pocket. Cells do not normally operate at full power but can really be ramped up to screw with people. Even at a distance, a cell phone can be set up to affect your mood, the shocks and heart attacks can only happen when it is within a couple feet of your body.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:16 am

daniel wrote: Time travel, in itself, is not what you would expect. The classic, Sci-Fi depiction is not really "time travel" as much as it is "causality chain travel." There is quite a difference, as causality is a result of fiddling around on the Causal plane of existence, which is not 3D time. Coordinate time is every bit as physical as coordinate space, and time travel, in that respect, is more like Astral projection--which occurs in 3D time, since the Astral plane is the closest match for Larson's "cosmic sector."
Interesting experience I might add - I've found that sometimes in lucid dreaming I have a whole life going on, people I know, things we do, etc. that is completely seperate from my "conscious" life. I cannot recall any of that when fully conscious but I stopped counting how many times it feels like "greeting" them again and resuming that 'life' when falling asleep or when 'saying goodbye or till later' when i start waking up. It would be very interesting if I am allowed (or gain the ability to, if that is the issue?) to retain waking memories of that life. It always seems 'timeless' when in that place, but I never have a sense of 'where' it is (if I have to compare it to the space-time coordinate ref system I'm used to).
daniel wrote:
Techniques for manipulating emotions has been known since the 18th century--that's the essence of good theatre. They have refined it using extremely low frequencies, subliminally, that can directly stimulate the brain centers, these days. Hearing voices (channeling, "telepathy", which I quote because a true telepath does not hear voices, as telepathy is conceptual), is another technology that is well developed, and even demonstrated on television in shows like Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory.
I've shared some experiences and experimenting to practice some telepathy in another post somewhere (its super simple, even kids can do this but please don't teach this stuff to kids - they don't have the maturity to deal with the stuff that comes with psychic senses being tuned up due to how mischievous non-physical beings try to exploit people's ignorance). If you guys read that you'll probably experience it first-hand to be exactly as daniel describes it here. VERY exciting stuff and very simple! In fact, it would been AWESOME if we can learn to communicate like this directly while still maintaining our individual creativity. Wow the things we could accomplish and the speed at which we can do it...

As a side note, I'm obliged to mention:
If you do experiment with psychic senses and start experiencing things - I really recommend a solid support person or group with pure motives to support your journey as this is not a safe area to open up nor an easy one to deal with. It is exciting and can be very rewarding and beneficial though, but its dangers are as real as anything in nature - learn the survival skills for it and you'll be 100% fine. Do your research, avoid fear, avoid any kind of pressure from anyone to do something in any certain way (manipulation is never a good sign), and always make conscious decisions. Eat the meat, spit out the bones. There WILL be bones.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:52 am

infinity wrote:Interesting experience I might add - I've found that sometimes in lucid dreaming I have a whole life going on, people I know, things we do, etc. that is completely seperate from my "conscious" life. I cannot recall any of that when fully conscious but I stopped counting how many times it feels like "greeting" them again and resuming that 'life' when falling asleep or when 'saying goodbye or till later' when i start waking up. It would be very interesting if I am allowed (or gain the ability to, if that is the issue?) to retain waking memories of that life. It always seems 'timeless' when in that place, but I never have a sense of 'where' it is (if I have to compare it to the space-time coordinate ref system I'm used to).
It sounds a bit like Bruce's RS2 research into the "holodeck" of his subconscious where dreams play out. I often have recurring dreams and even if the same things happen in the recurring dream I sometimes visit the same place but different things happen or different people are there, almost like a different act in a play.

I know what you mean I was having a very interesting dream this morning but having to wake up and get ready for work I didn't have time to let it settle or take notes so I spent a bit trying to recall it and could almost feel it fading away from memory. Lucid dreaming was something i've always been fairly good at and i'm always hearing what people are about to say these days (like sharing a thought) or predicting behaviour from people before it happens, almost like i'm making it happen sometimes!!

I wonder if we could agree a "stage/holodeck" in advance and try to both enter it while lucid dreaming and visualsing the scene to see if we could share the same dream...?
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!