Keshe Foundation to Release New Techonologies

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: Keshe Foundation to Release New Techonologies

Post by Ilkka » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:31 am

Hi Daniel.

"You mean, it is a universe of motion?"

In a way I mean this, however there is still some explanation missing from this, I know there is something else to this "way of life". I has to do something for everything we do, moving, thinking etc.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:27 am

Daniel,

Have you been exposed to physicist Nassim Haramein's work? I think between the work that he's done, and that you are doing would compliment each other quite nicely. He basically (and I do mean very basically) shows how everything in the holographic band of universe that we observe is made up of particles that have in them the density of all the combined matter in the universe and that they rotate around each other at the speed of light.. it's obviously much more complex than I can articulate, but I would love to hear your thoughts on his work. Big fan of all that you're doing here :)

For anyone reading that's interested, I recommend his movie "Black Whole", heres a link:

http://www.vimeo.com/43083752

Also, just typing his name into the youtube machine will pull up hours of presentation of his material.

Thanks in advance!
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

zomaija
Muggle
Muggle

Post by zomaija » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:42 pm

One phenomenon that I think has some potential, is sonoluminescence. I'm curious if RS Theory arrives at something other than ultrasonic cavitation for the light.
Z

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:36 pm

zomaija wrote:One phenomenon that I think has some potential, is sonoluminescence. I'm curious if RS Theory arrives at something other than ultrasonic cavitation for the light.
Z
Might want to ask that on the RS2 forum topic, Sonoluminescence.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:40 pm

joeyv23 wrote:Have you been exposed to physicist Nassim Haramein's work? I think between the work that he's done, and that you are doing would compliment each other quite nicely. He basically (and I do mean very basically) shows how everything in the holographic band of universe that we observe is made up of particles that have in them the density of all the combined matter in the universe and that they rotate around each other at the speed of light.
It looks familiar, but I probably have not looked at it recently. I took a quick look at the Black Whole (great title, BTW), and it appears he is using the non-locality of 3D time as the common factor.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:02 pm

PeacefulMe wrote:Irish,

In Daniel's response to my post on zero point/free energy he mentioned LM technology. They use a vibrational form of energy, not one that creates EMF. That's the route we should be taking. The next question is, how?
I have been trying to learn from Eric Dollard's lectures and papers during the past year because humanity is long overdue for self-sustaining electricity without any fuel. We cannot blood let our home planet anymore. I have since added RS in my search for understanding. I have learned some concepts from Dollard and Larson which have given me hope that we can turn this ship around.

We are continously told that electromagnetitism is a combination of electricity and magnetism, but Dollard points out that we are not taught about the dielectric force which is what needs to combine with the magnetic force in order to create electricity. He says after C.P. Steinmet'z life, physicists took over electricity at which time the fallacy of electrons traveling through wires began. Dollard says electricity is a field moving between the wires rather than through them, so the wires function more as insulators which contain the field rather than conductors.

Dollard, who references Michael Faraday, Max Planck, Dr. Nikola Tesla and C.P. Steinmetz amongst many others in his talks, says the electromagnetic energy we use today is the result of 90 degree collisions between dielectric lines of force and magnetic lines of force. He says this is what produces photons. These 90 degree transverse collisons can be compared to a broadside drag from sailing into the wind. This drag against the aether is supposed to be why our technology gets hot and dangerous to our health. The audio equivalent of this is supposed to be a scraping screeching sound. I wonder if we are always perceiving this irritating sound at some level when listening to music, watching TV or viewing computer monitors. Is this the 60 cycle hum? I haven't learned yet in what ways these ideas agree or not with RS.

Dollard goes on to say that the dielectric lines and magnetic lines can also be moving in the same direction which is like sailing with the wind without drag. This is like taking a 90 degree turn to the 90 degree wind so you are now 180 degrees in a straight line with the wind. This approach is supposed to have little or no losses to heat and is life- supporting. These types of waves are longitudinal which get where they are going instantaneously as a pulse. The audio equivalent of this is supposed to be a pure pleasing tone. I am thinking sound healing right now. To demonstrate longitudinal (impulse) waves, he gives an example of two people playing tug of war. Each feels the pulsed tug from the other right away without a delay. The transverse wave takes time to travel between locations.

Sounds like the Tesla counter-space (temporal) longitudinal waves are what we need to move our health and technology into the future, where the lines of force do not compete but cooperate instead - the way we were intended to live. When Dollard says the Tesla waves have infinite velocity, that sounds to me like Larson's scalar motion, but I need to keep learning. I think one day we will all know this information like we know our loved ones' smiles and kids will have RS-type discussions for fun. Learning could become exciting for kids instead of the pressure they feel to dumb down.

Regarding the vibrations, Dollard says the frequencies used in the realm of time are not cyclical (Hertzian) but are a non-cyclic radiance variation in time. Sounds to me like this could be the mathematics of feelings. He says these frequencies are basically non-explainable and imaginary, forming complex frequencies called decibel cycles per second or aether radiance per second. These waves just keep going and halving until there is nothing left - a pulse - like dropping octaves in music until the sound is below the range of human hearing.

Amazingly, he says harmonics in the realm of time keep getting louder and lower in pitch (is anybody thinking OM right now?) as opposed to our cyclical frequencies in space which continually get quieter and higher in pitch. Definitely a reciprocal idea there.

Here are some of Dollard's thought's on music:

harmony = relates to space (notes of chords are stacked in space)
rhythm = relates to time (the rhythm of musical compositions)
melody = relates to the extra-dimensional (Melody is the least predictable and most memorable and delightful aspect of music. Melody is what makes the composition stand out from all other pieces of music. No two melodies are identical, but all compositions share the same types of harmonies and rhythms.)

Sounds like our energy needs were solved before many of us were even born. I don't think we need to look far to find out "how". We are looking for "when". "When" is temporal and within our consciousness which is why I participate in group meditation whether physically present or not. If enough people consistently visualize and feel self- sustaining electricity "Now", it can't be too far away in our spatial experience.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:21 pm

PHIon wrote:We are continously told that electromagnetitism is a combination of electricity and magnetism, but Dollard points out that we are not taught about the dielectric force which is what needs to combine with the magnetic force in order to create electricity.
You may find this topic on RS2, Forces and Force Fields interesting, because in the RS model forces are just defined as temporal motion, with the number of dimensions involved being the manifestation (1D = electric, 2D = magnetic). Not dealing with different forces, but the same force with different dimensions.
PHIon wrote:He says after C.P. Steinmet'z life, physicists took over electricity at which time the fallacy of electrons traveling through wires began. Dollard says electricity is a field moving between the wires rather than through them, so the wires function more as insulators which contain the field rather than conductors.
I personally love Steinmetz's research; back in the days when "real" research was going on.

Larson sticks with the particle model, being a trained engineer, but makes the distinction between 2 types of electron, the charged electron (the conventional electron) and uncharged electrons (the 'holes' in electric current). The uncharged electron, being a spatial rotation, cannot move through the spatial gaps between the atoms, as space/space is not motion. So it moves through the time of the atoms--the nucleus, which is a temporal rotation (space/time = motion). Voltage then becomes the ratio of charge/uncharged electrons in a conductor.

RS2 goes a step further in identifying that the electron is not a material particle, but a cosmic one. It is the electron that is the "anti-particle" of the positron. Once again, they got it backwards... the electron is antimatter, and the positron is regular matter. As an cosmic particle, the electron is nonlocal in space--it appears as a waveform in the wire.
PHIon wrote:Dollard, who references Michael Faraday, Max Planck, Dr. Nikola Tesla and C.P. Steinmetz amongst many others in his talks, says the electromagnetic energy we use today is the result of 90 degree collisions between dielectric lines of force and magnetic lines of force. He says this is what produces photons. These 90 degree transverse collisons can be compared to a broadside drag from sailing into the wind. This drag against the aether is supposed to be why our technology gets hot and dangerous to our health. The audio equivalent of this is supposed to be a scraping screeching sound. I wonder if we are always perceiving this irritating sound at some level when listening to music, watching TV or viewing computer monitors. Is this the 60 cycle hum? I haven't learned yet in what ways these ideas agree or not with RS.
Larson was more a traditional engineer, and that is reflected in his works.

In RS2, "aether" is the cosmic sector, the realm of 3D time, so all the etheric structures are just temporal coordinates, not spatial ones. Neither RS nor RS2 use "forces," they use "motion," a ratio of space:time. Forces do not arise until you introduce a clock function, which is a projection (illusion of time), rather than time, itself.

The photon ends up a point-plane dichotomy, geometric "duals." The spatial point is the photon, the temporal plane is the wave. This is the particle-wave duality; two views of the photon, not two things.
PHIon wrote:Dollard goes on to say that the dielectric lines and magnetic lines can also be moving in the same direction which is like sailing with the wind without drag. This is like taking a 90 degree turn to the 90 degree wind so you are now 180 degrees in a straight line with the wind. This approach is supposed to have little or no losses to heat and is life- supporting.
This is Tesla's "monopolar" electricity, known as "cold electricity."

The RS2 interpretation is based on dimensional reduction, using Euler's relations. The electron is a rotation, therefore has 2D area. When coupled as a birotation (Cooper pair), the opposite rotations reduce the spatial projection to a linear wave--no area, therefore no resistance. No resistance = no heat.
PHIon wrote:These types of waves are longitudinal which get where they are going instantaneously as a pulse. The audio equivalent of this is supposed to be a pure pleasing tone. I am thinking sound healing right now. To demonstrate longitudinal (impulse) waves, he gives an example of two people playing tug of war. Each feels the pulsed tug from the other right away without a delay. The transverse wave takes time to travel between locations.
In RS2, longitudinal = temporal adjacency, transverse = spatial adjacency.
PHIon wrote:Sounds like the Tesla counter-space (temporal) longitudinal waves are what we need to move our health and technology into the future, where the lines of force do not compete but cooperate instead - the way we were intended to live. When Dollard says the Tesla waves have infinite velocity, that sounds to me like Larson's scalar motion, but I need to keep learning..
Counterspace (Nick Thomas reference?) is Larson's equivalent space. (I talked a lot about that in the EDs & ETs paper.)

I agree with Miles Mathis in that zero and infinity are "diagrammatic" constructs and only exist in mathematics, not in nature, where everything is based in unity (like the RS). I've noticed the LMs don't have the zero/infinity concept, either. You can't have "none of something"--you've either got it, or you don't. Neither can you have "all of something." Without zero or infinity, there is also no concept of "at rest" or "infinite velocity"--everything is moving at a finite speed, which agrees with the RS.
PHIon wrote:Regarding the vibrations, Dollard says the frequencies used in the realm of time are not cyclical (Hertzian) but are a non-cyclic radiance variation in time. Sounds to me like this could be the mathematics of feelings. He says these frequencies are basically non-explainable and imaginary, forming complex frequencies called decibel cycles per second or aether radiance per second. These waves just keep going and halving until there is nothing left - a pulse - like dropping octaves in music until the sound is below the range of human hearing.
I am not aware of any parallel RS concept here, other than factoring out clock time to get back to a natural frame of reference.
PHIon wrote:Amazingly, he says harmonics in the realm of time keep getting louder and lower in pitch (is anybody thinking OM right now?) as opposed to our cyclical frequencies in space which continually get quieter and higher in pitch. Definitely a reciprocal idea there.
Amplitude and frequency correspond roughly to Larson's "displacement" and "speed."
PHIon wrote:Sounds like our energy needs were solved before many of us were even born. I don't think we need to look far to find out "how". We are looking for "when". "When" is temporal and within our consciousness which is why I participate in group meditation whether physically present or not. If enough people consistently visualize and feel self- sustaining electricity "Now", it can't be too far away in our spatial experience.
It does raise the question of "how much energy do you need?" Humans use millions of times more energy than any other species on Earth, including the LMs. Why? Is "comfort and convenience" really that important?