Orbs,ghost's and alienface..

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Thorfo
Muggle
Muggle
Orbs,ghost's and alienface..

Post by Thorfo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Hey Daniel!! Thanks for the soldier hugs info you putting out:) A mosth enjoying and easy understandable read on several subjects :) I may text my English in a foreginers way..but i hope you understand..From Norway,Middle of the country,place called Meråker..My homeplace since I and my then Wife(divorced now) bought a house a 50 meters from this regions curch..And herin lays the question i will ask..Since the house is "haunted with ghosts'enormosly lot of Orbs' and even an alien grey comming up on my photograps(loftswindow) I have a blog: www.husgjester.com -There you will see a lot of Orbsphotos,and pictures taken with Norwegian text as i explains what has happned..(you may use google translate on that) I wonder if you may have a explonation of what Orbs really are...? It is defently not lensedust!! From 2007 and till now my "Medium"(housecleaner) have cleansed away over 60 spirits,animals too,(dogs,cats) and the half of the wall from kitchen to livingroom is without elektrisitypower for a long time..The electrician found no fails on the equipments(sockets osv..)But the rest of the house work perfectly(power)..My housecleaner(medium) say's it is Aliens not from these galaxy, i tend too belive her :) Ill been scratched,nearly taken over by a beeing,my dogs are reactions of it,coffemachines dont work(over 9 since 2007) sounds,smelling boiling coffe(not filtercoffee),parfume,pictures taken down and so on...really a lot..Maybee you have a clue of what/or/that is Extradimensjonals?
If you have time too a answer i am thankfully :)