ET/ED incarnate as human

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Keith
Muggle
Muggle
Re: ET/ED incarnate as human

Post by Keith » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:37 am

Starseed Ikse,

What have you contributed? Other than trying to defend your position of I am better than you, I can see nothing. Sorry, just reporting it as I see it.
•´¯`•.¸. , . .•´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:25 am

In a manner of speaking yes, but the term "star seed" usually refers to a specific if very large group. This boils down to semantics. When I said "you" I meant everyone, the people of Gaia.
So what I still don't understand is why you are requesting people to ask questions about your knowledge when there is simply nothing unique about your message. How can you not see how that this is taking a holier than thou approach to teaching us "underlings" about your starseed knowledge. As I said before, it would make more sense to post your unique experiences, wisdom, knowledge in a succinct digestable platform i.e. PDF, blog link, etc and then let the chips fall where they may. If people are interested in your message, they will ask you questions. However, your approach on this forum was playing the role of teacher and what you fail to realize is that all here are teachers and all here are students.
No caution needed! I made no such assumptions about the people of this board. No one knows everything, and everyone knows something. I only meant to contribute. It seems you have misunderstood me... though I cannot imagine what ulterior motive you think I am here to serve, or why you've reacted defensively, but I will try to elaborate and clear up any misunderstandings.

Simply: I won't argue about the definition of "star seed" because aside from serving no benefit in doing so, both intended definitions are indeed true in different contexts. I was merely being more specific.
All evidence to the contrary. You did assume that the people of this board would be interested in your starseed wisdom which were demonstrated in your cries for "ask me, ask me". Again, how do you not see that as you being privy to information that the rest of us, who are no different than you, do not have access too? It is an implicit superior stance that you have taken.
I did not intend any such "superior undertones" as you put it. I do not consider myself better than anyone. I am just very new to this world. All souls are equal, we are all a part of the same family. Why resort to name-calling? It doesn't seem a befitting way to speak to someone you term 'friend', and yet, I'm sure its because you have misunderstood me that you are judging me. This why assumption and judgment make an especially bad cocktail, don't you think? You are judging me based on assumptions you have made which are not even true.

You call me a charlatan, but I'm not here to con anyone out of so much as a dime. Dear brother... you seem quite defensive. I did not come here with any harmful intentions whatsoever. Now that I have explained myself, do you see that this is not true? That I am not here to serve whatever negative motive you've perceived, that I'm not here to tout any form of superiority over anyone? I have elaborated. What you believe from here on is your own choosing.
First of all, let me apologize for any name calling. I was just trying to make my point with emphasis. I have been on many alternative researcher forums over the years and there is always someone who makes a post like you did and they have become quite stale. I mean that was your very first post here. Why not post your message and just let people ask the questions that they have rather than requesting people to ask you questions with no real message to get behind? Again, it cries for attention. Perhaps this was not your intention, but you must see this perspective as well.
What is this dance between sincerity and sarcasm going to serve? You seem hold one hand open, and clutch a dagger with the other. You would love to read my material? Your harsh judgements of me suggest such would not be out of sincere interest, and I personally have no interest in being picked apart and ridiculed.

I would ask: where exactly did I refer to everyone as paupers? Or state any form of superiority over anyone? Also, since you perceive such, why would you want to listen to a word I have to say? There seems to be a contradiction as I mentioned above. Suffice to say, you don't seem by my perceptions to want to hear another word from me. You've already weighed and measured me as a "charlatan and spiritual infant here to lord about over the paupers". What do you know about me? You have had just one message from which to base such conclusions about the entirety of my character. I congratulate you on your most speedy conclusion, but this is not a race. Such haste in judgement always leads to inaccuracy.

My "message" is not a unique one, because it is a message of love, which belongs to everyone.

You hold a lot of disdain in your heart, sir... I wish you all the best on your journey and in overcoming this cynical nature which you have learned. That is not a judgment as not one of us has been left untouched by the societal engineers, myself most certainly included. I am stepping on someone's toes here, so I will respectfully withdraw.

Much love to all,

~Ikse
Again, your tone implied speaking down to people. Whether you see that or not is up to you. I am interested in any unique message that you may have. As I said, we are all teachers and we are all students. You have also said that. As such, I am interested in what I can learn from you that I haven't already heard before.

If pointing out the errors that I see with regards to gaining clarity and truth are regarded by you as "disdain", then yes, I have disdain in my heart and I hope it always stays there as a defense mechanism against misinformation/idsinformation as the web is littered with it. Same goes for calling my nature "cynical". It seems we are down to semantics again, yes?

If you withdraw you will prove me right and I know that's not what you want. So how about educating us on your unique perspectives that you want to be asked about?

Starseed Ikse
Muggle
Muggle

Post by Starseed Ikse » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Kano,

I've already explained how this is untrue. I did not say that I was superior to anyone, nor do I *think* of myself being so. Now you have brought out the term 'underlings' and attempted to put this word into my mouth. I said no such thing. Is it fair for you to speak on my behalf, altering the meanings of what I say? Do I not have a right to speak for myself instead?

And if you are so sure about judging my "message", I should remind you that you haven't even heard it.

I say again, everyone is teacher, and everyone is student. I am not above anyone and I would be just as inclined to ask questions of others. I simply meant that I am a soul from another world, and I thought (perhaps in error) that since the topic was discussing such, someone might be interested in my perspective.

These inferiority names that you continue to claim that I am calling everyone else are simply false. You say I "fail to realize we are all teachers and students" but I *just* said that in so many words in my last post. You made a choice to overlook that and/or twist it into me calling people "underlings" which I did not do.

As for unique perspectives, everyone's experience is unique, their set of soul lessons, unique, and I assure you my own collective perspectives are not some carbon copy of another's as you seem to be suggesting. I have offered no misinformation nor attempted to do so. As for what my leaving "proves" (to you) this again is a matter of your own interpretation, which has run quite wild. Considering the ever-growing list of names you wish to call me and things you wish to claim I've called others (when I have not) it doesn't seem like your interpretation of my departure would be any more comprehensive. Prove you right? I'd ask how so, but it doesn't matter. I'm not here to play this game with you. If you want to bicker with someone, find somebody else.

You could have at least tried to give me the benefit of the doubt, or at least tried to take into consideration when I explained and elaborated upon my REAL position rather than the one you are not only imagining, but insisting upon even now.

I say yet again, I do not see or imply myself superior to the other people of this board. I'm not going to wait and see what harsh, belittling insult you will twist that statement into next, because if you're not going to converse fairly and at least allow me to speak for myself instead of mutating my words and meanings into something they are not and then speaking on my behalf, there is clearly no point.

My departure can prove that Santa Claus is real if you want it to. I didn't come here to have someone continuously twist my words around when I'm clearly explaining a position quite different than the one you are claiming I've taken.

Like it or not, some people are actually *not* looking for a fight.

I wish you the best regardless,

~Ikse

Starseed Ikse
Muggle
Muggle

Post by Starseed Ikse » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Keith wrote:Starseed Ikse,

What have you contributed? Other than trying to defend your position of I am better than you, I can see nothing. Sorry, just reporting it as I see it.
I have stated repeatedly that I do not see myself as being better than anyone. How this continues to be re-interpreted into an exact opposite meaning is beyond me. I've defended no such position, because I've made no such position. Must I put it in bold? In caps? I am not going to behave that way.

I have stated in clear English that the position you and Kano claim I am defending is in fact not my position at all. At this point, its moving beyond misunderstanding and to a point where what I say in expression of my own position is being utterly altered through re-interpretation.

Again, I haven't even had the chance to contribute anything. I can't even introduce myself in this place without being chewed apart, and if I wasn't having to explain that the claims made on my behalf aren't true, maybe I might have had a chance to share my perspectives through dialogue, but despite all expressions, there is no such interest. Only an interest in making me out to be someone I'm saying in clear language that I am not. This is not a game I'm going to continue to play.

I can only express myself in the same way so many times before it becomes clear that everything I say will be reinterpreted.

Obviously, there's nothing I can say to improve upon the accuracy of your interpretation of my "position" which I have never claimed. Cast your stones if you will.

If you want my "position" it is that you should treat other persons with dignity and respect and give them the benefit of the doubt, especially when what they are saying is the dead opposite of what you are claiming they are saying. As for my "contributions" I will save them for a space when saying hello won't be lawyered into some vicious attack upon everyone which I never intended nor expressed. Such is not the atmosphere of constructive dialogue.

So keep talking about us in this thread called "ET/ED incarnated as human form", which I took an interest in because I am one such person, meanwhile, we are clearly not welcome to share our perspectives here. The more words I never said are put into my mouth to promote a false representation of me, the more futile sharing my perspectives here grows evident to be. Therefore, that's why I'm not sticking around. You can interpret that to mean that the moon is made of chocolate if you want, it's still not appealing to me to stay if my words are being twisted around to opposite meanings.

Once again, I did not at any point mean to imply any form of superiority over anyone. That should have been evident when I stated all souls were equal, but not in this game apparently.

Best wishes, and sorry for troubling you with my presence.

~Ikse

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Starseed Ikse wrote:Kano,

I've already explained how this is untrue. I did not say that I was superior to anyone, nor do I *think* of myself being so. Now you have brought out the term 'underlings' and attempted to put this word into my mouth. I said no such thing. Is it fair for you to speak on my behalf, altering the meanings of what I say? Do I not have a right to speak for myself instead?

And if you are so sure about judging my "message", I should remind you that you haven't even heard it.

I say again, everyone is teacher, and everyone is student. I am not above anyone and I would be just as inclined to ask questions of others. I simply meant that I am a soul from another world, and I thought (perhaps in error) that since the topic was discussing such, someone might be interested in my perspective.

These inferiority names that you continue to claim that I am calling everyone else are simply false. You say I "fail to realize we are all teachers and students" but I *just* said that in so many words in my last post. You made a choice to overlook that and/or twist it into me calling people "underlings" which I did not do.

As for unique perspectives, everyone's experience is unique, their set of soul lessons, unique, and I assure you my own collective perspectives are not some carbon copy of another's as you seem to be suggesting. I have offered no misinformation nor attempted to do so. As for what my leaving "proves" (to you) this again is a matter of your own interpretation, which has run quite wild. Considering the ever-growing list of names you wish to call me and things you wish to claim I've called others (when I have not) it doesn't seem like your interpretation of my departure would be any more comprehensive. Prove you right? I'd ask how so, but it doesn't matter. I'm not here to play this game with you. If you want to bicker with someone, find somebody else.

You could have at least tried to give me the benefit of the doubt, or at least tried to take into consideration when I explained and elaborated upon my REAL position rather than the one you are not only imagining, but insisting upon even now.

I say yet again, I do not see or imply myself superior to the other people of this board. I'm not going to wait and see what harsh, belittling insult you will twist that statement into next, because if you're not going to converse fairly and at least allow me to speak for myself instead of mutating my words and meanings into something they are not and then speaking on my behalf, there is clearly no point.

My departure can prove that Santa Claus is real if you want it to. I didn't come here to have someone continuously twist my words around when I'm clearly explaining a position quite different than the one you are claiming I've taken.

Like it or not, some people are actually *not* looking for a fight.

I wish you the best regardless,

~Ikse
Regardless of what you may think, I wish you the best as well. My intention was not to run you off. But the words you used demanded clarity, in my humble opinion.

admin

Post by admin » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Something that daniel wrote about in his last paper of "EDsETs" comes to mind here after reading this thread.

Perhaps lets consider the energetic interaction of "rapport".....

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:32 pm

admin wrote:Something that daniel wrote about in his last paper of "EDsETs" comes to mind here after reading this thread.

Perhaps lets consider the energetic interaction of "rapport".....
You are correct. I got carried away and I apologize.

fishing4aliving
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by fishing4aliving » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:27 am

Ikse

I am intrigued by the exchange that occurred. I would have expected more interesting questions, personally. So much for expectations. So, I will create some questions that may be somewhat more interesting if you are still in the mood to share.

When did you begin to become aware of your origins? What in particular stimulated this to occur? Have you been witness to others, or assisted others, to become aware of their own origins?

Would you elaborate on what form you are familiar with, and how it would appear?

Can you describe some of the issues you may have had to deal with incarnating into the, presumably, lower vibrational experience present especially 30 yrs. ago. Were your parents aware of any differences?

I am curious about your last closing statement...could you elaborate perhaps on Gods Will, and what you mean by Gaia's emancipation ? What do you suggest Gaia is to become free from? Gaia and her willing souls free from the physical restraints of 3D (for lack of a better description)?

No need to worry about an attack, nor a sarcastic response from me. I am simply curious, and would enjoy a return to a more interesting line of inquiry here. If you have a chance to read the posts by infinity, I would welcome any comments you may have regarding those posts as well. The practical attempts to teleport, and the searching for a teachable method to use, along with the perceived 'need' to define what the experience that appears 'will' be regarding ascension, 3D to 4 and 5D . I found them to be very much in alignment with my understandings and approaches.

Welcome, and please share as you feel comfortable.