Clearing up dimensional ideas

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Phaze8888
Inquirer
Inquirer
Clearing up dimensional ideas

Post by Phaze8888 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:19 pm

This is my ideas so far. Please correct any errors, add, or clarify anything. So many people brush over these ideas and i feel so few people can really comprehend these things.

So, to create a reality, we start from a point and have to extend in (apparent) directions. So a point starts to extend in one direction forming a line. So that line i guess could be 1D space or 0D spatial + 1D temporal (0D in motion if thats possible). Then each dimension is perpendicular to the one before. Which is why each higher dimension is at right angles to each other.
( Don Juan talked about a wall of fog appearing out of the corner of our eye to the right. The barrier of perception. We have to turn our perception, not our boy to the right in order to enter it. He said it wasnt really fog but our brain interprets what we cant comprehend. I see fog as representing chaos, since we cant quite see whats happening in there. I heard the philadelphia experiment created a fog before teleportation. And shamans disappearing right into the fog. It makes sense to me. Also, in india and such they have those statues with many heads at right angles peering out the side of the face. I feel they symbolize that other dimensions or higher dimensions are all here but at right angles. This links into holographics and prisms - changing worlds by changing the refractive index.)

I'm not a very good linear writer. I don't know how to organize a web of thoughts, so sorry about that.

Continuing, we have 2D spatial (plane) or 1D spatial + 1D temporal (1D in motion). Then, 3D spatial (cube/sphere) or 2D spatial + 1D temporal (2D in motion).

Once we get to 3D we now run into a problem. How can we imagine another right angle from the cube. I think some people get caught into thinking about some dimension going off in some impossible direction and they cant imagine it. For me , there is a change or something different that happens at this point. To solve this relativity comes in, in relation to size. So we expand our view and the 3D cube becomes more like a point now we can start over and extend out again and repeat the process of a point to a line. So this is how i see those hidden dimensions as 3D stuff appearing as 1D. I guess thats what people mean by dimensions hidden in the quantum. The holographic fractal makes all this possible. And so, the small must loop around with the big somehow.

Lost my train of thought. lol I'll continue in the next post.

Phaze8888
Inquirer
Inquirer

Re: Clearing up dimensional ideas

Post by Phaze8888 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:54 pm

So the most amazing experience I had happened when I was relaxing while driving my car. It was winter time , but so cozy in my car and beautiful outside with the sun behind me. It was shimmering off the snow with beautiful patterns from tree shading amongst other things. I hit some stillness relaxing point and as i started to fall inside myself.....Bam the vibrations started sky rocketing. My skin was like fireworks. Weird sensations coming from there. Energy shot up into my head and within seconds i was just a point in consciousness, the music from my radio felt more distant and sort of sad.....a death type of feeling, well, cuz i was gone.

It was a paradox of extreme love for actually barely still being here and death feeling of everything fading away each moment. Keep in mind it was really intense energy. Then, the world started to fold up. IT was clear that it was a holographic projection or a construct. Sort of like the magic eye stuff going from 3D to 2D. I was scared cuz it was a bit difficult to drive and i slowed down but couldnt pull over right away. I was laughing as i knew i could ram my car into the bridge like it was a video game that mattered not. I had to get out in the cold weather and jump around for 5 -10 minutes to get back to a semi normal state. It was that powerful.

So, I share this to remind myself that all this talk of 4, 5, 10 dimensions are all one perspective. We have to remember the whole fractal is right here and what is meant by more dimensions is not out there but folded in on itself right here. Or shifting frequencies within the same projection that can only project right here.

What really fries my brain is when i came to the realization that to unify the whole vs individual, I needed to comprehend projections imbedded in projections. So the sun is a big holographic projector for the solar system and i am smaller projector embedded in the larger projection. This is what allows for many paradoxes our logical minds cant comprehend are possible.

Plato talked about this projector being behind us in his allegory of the cave.....the source. Don juan talks of this as a white glowing assemblage point. Which makes perfect sense for the chakra rainbow. A prism!! So, the holographic plate where all the data is stored in on the surface of the coccoon. The assemblage point can then move about or refract to change what is projected.

From this view we have data on a 2D surface and a perpendicular stream of consciousness/light to create a 3D hologram, but a continuous stream would allow for movement aka a 4th dimension.

3D can not move, it would just be a still picture unless its 2D spatial + 1 D temporal. 2D in motion. In our perception time is the result of adding the 4th dimension.

So is that whats going on in all these layers we can't see. Transfer of information thru 1D or 2D with motion? Im trying to tie this into what Daniel is talking about with 3D spatial +1D temporal and 3D temporal + 1D spatial. The symmetry makes perfect sense. But how can i think of 1D spatial? I mean space and time are basically the same thing. So , its inverted. I think we need more info of what it would be like to experience that inversion.

But if 3D time is a rotation, then wouldnt it be like a hypercube in motion rotating around itself. Which makes me think of DNA and its spiraling around. Is Nassim correct that the solar system is moving thru space as a spiral. Is everything doing that on all levels that is temporally active. hmm

admin

Post by admin » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:35 am

Phaze888,

Really great perspectives here! Excellent posts and I think you are indeed onto to something here in these explanations.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Fully agreed. Keep rapping brother. Don't stop... :D

Phaze8888
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Phaze8888 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:51 am

Thank you.

When you start with a point and extend to a line. That first jump isnt perpendicular to the point since the point has no dimensions. I would say that move is undefined, just an extension away from. OR at least the holographic appearance of that. And we might want to talk to those artists who paint 3D images on the street to create those illusions thru perspective.

The jump from 3D to 4D is the same as 0D to 1D. We use zoom and the cube becomes a point then we start all over again and extend it out. But since you can keep zooming the fractal, you arent really going out there or anywhere. Just keep (re) adjusting either way thru the fractal.

So, I agree with Rob's 10th dimension theory. The dimensions work in pairs of 3. He shows them in a spiral ladder like DNA helix. That clarifies the connection between 1,4, and 7. 2, 5 , and 8. 3, 6, and 9. Then the 10th dimension (the God number) i believe would be the same as the 0 dimension to complete the circle.

Just like to get more of this stuff down on paper. Hopefully in a month there will be enough in the forum to get some better discussions

emmyb
Muggle
Muggle

Post by emmyb » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Can anyone draw this stuff for visuals?
Pretty please?

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:35 pm

emmyb wrote:Can anyone draw this stuff for visuals?
Pretty please?
Sure I can but that takes time! :o
In the mean time maybe this will explain it. All time is Now so every place has access to all time. To access time use your mind to create a visual of where you are. Once you feel comfortable with that, explore father without moving any part of your body. Just imagine you moving to different locations. Where you are is in a "time world" because "it" does not have you physically there. You might notice that everything has a sharpness or clarity. I believe it is as real as you make it. If you want a direction that you are going, try "In" because it is as good as any description. It should feel or seem to be a mirror image with everything in this world, but still there, in that world. I would not do this for to long because it can be addictive in some ways. Movement once there can be exhilarating. Some say that there is a 90 degree phase shift which could be true but I do not see it that way. I believe that the 3D time world is here, and with our ability to access it with proper training.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:04 am

Although what MrTwig explains is relatively simple, I have to mention that for most people there is a hard part too.

The hard part is unlearning and letting go. This needs to happen on a few levels, but the emotional level is probably the most important. Other than that its really simple.

Have fun :)

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:52 am

I take the attitude that if I'm meant to know something, I'll be shown.
But if it's not appropriate for me at this stage of my development, I would not be able to grasp it
Certainly I can't do visualisations.
However, I did find this book (Reconstructing Reality) quite helpful in understanding how someone in a higher dimension can access all time periods in 3D:
http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/books.html
You might need to read book one of the trilogy first - this is book 2